advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is this possible ( results from blood work)

Your test is way below normal
If you were injecting oil with no compounds, your natural production should be higher than that
Looks like the bloodwork of someone using an AAS other than Test, which has resulted in very low test levels from being virtually completely shutdowj

This is EXACTLY What I’m fucking getting to!

I wasn’t gonna open my mouth cause then i would of been FLAMED and a thousand fucking disagrelements.

If your testing under 2000 @ 250mgs YOUR SHIT IS UNDERDOSED!!!!!!!

I just had another test done 250mgs @2400

And I will do another one same at 250mgs Will be around same freaking number!!!

Most of you guys are taking shit half dosed!

250mgs is NOT 1000-1500!
On 30mg/day (210mg/week), my blood work is over 1500

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200216-104344.png
    Screenshot_20200216-104344.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 16
It will vary but not this much unless the gear is salad oil. I got tested once the day after a single shot of 300mg TE and my total was over 3000.

well it really depends when you get the test done. 36 hours it peaks so if you take the test 1 or 2 days post injection you'll get a high number. If you take the test 7 days after, say you're taking weekly shots, then you'd get a trough reading and it would be much lower. when guys post #s they never indicate how many days post injection it was.
Right, this is key. The OP of this thread tested i think 4weeks after his last injection. Numbers should be low. But how low? That's quite a few half lives.

On here though we have guys taking 250 mg/week or more, many times doing multiple injection per week, and still coming back with low numbers.

Okay lets start off this, how painful is your shot?

400MG/ML Should be VERY fucking paint full last atleast 2-4 days with some serious discomfort.

This is why I dont even have this and highest is 250mg/ml, most will say 400mg/ml Ends up being 250.

The shot should have some serious PIP, even the best methods should still hurt like a bitch.

Lets start here 1st since i was off a few days...in his sponsor section you will find a few things i noticed and asked about when my gear arrived...
1st was the smell of his gear....as soon as it arrived it smelled like a damn flea collar( like the fea and tick collar)..i had never smelled anything this strong of an odd odor in my life...now onto the shots... i was told in his thread that ( not by the sponsor but another member) thats its a special type of oil that could sting but its actually used for high dose gear. Now does it sting yes crippling no...i have used 250mg/ml that hurts way worse than this....

now onto this subject.. i went to my dr who sent my labs to Lab corp .

ok i was taking 2 shots a week of t400. ( 200 test E, 200 test Cyp) mixed in the same bottle... i was taking about 2 shots per week for 8 weeks...i took my last shot on 1/24/20..... i got my blood work on the 2/17/20.. here are my numbers total test 66.8 Low free test 3.9 again Low. i just thought the test would have been higher or stayed in me longer considering they both are long esters....
what is the data range? I am used to the 800-1200 is a good range thing. How do these numbers equate to that?

Also I don’t know where these low numbers are coming from.

The whole 1000-1300 per 250mg or so.

I’m getting bloods at 2400 @ 250mg

I’m not gonna get into a argument or whatever but i forgot which doc he’s on muscular development that his tests are similar to this also not 1000 per 250mg that’s halfway dosed.

Depending on time and responder etc.

I will update soon also on another 250mg test.

But so far bloods are at 2400 @ 250mg test but very long down road injections 10+ Weeks.
I think your shit is overdosed. It has to be, right? lol. Thats crazy. but on 200 pharma my shit comes back within normal maybe a bit high.

well it really depends when you get the test done. 36 hours it peaks so if you take the test 1 or 2 days post injection you'll get a high number. If you take the test 7 days after, say you're taking weekly shots, then you'd get a trough reading and it would be much lower. when guys post #s they never indicate how many days post injection it was.
this too

I have seen that blend.
Well based on labs you are low. Is it underdosed? Well, we can assume so.

I think your shit is overdosed. It has to be, right? lol. Thats crazy. but on 200 pharma my shit comes back within normal maybe a bit high.
No, that's right on line with what I get on my tests. I take 100 mg/wk and my level comes out to be between 850 and 900 3 days after injection.

Your test should be higher as c/e stay in the system much longer than most think. I am not going to even speculate what is in the vial as I haven't a clue and only lab testing would reveal that. Although I wouldn't crucify the sponsor just yet and if possible get the vial tested.

Now regarding the rest of the comments there is some misinformation. You can get relatively painfree test400 but the solvents used and carrier oil are a massive factor. Geno does test e at 500mg/ml and I would never touch it as it's asking for pain. It's been tested and came back great. Now some get severe pip from it and can't use it, some mild pip and some no pip whatsoever.

Everyone is different when it comes to bloodwork as well. Some test very poorly in regards to total/free test and dosage. That can be seen with legit trt prescriptions/doses from doctors so it's not a case of x dose should give y test reading in everyone. Some need more than others and the timing of the blood test is another huge factor.

Your test should be higher as c/e stay in the system much longer than most think. I am not going to even speculate what is in the vial as I haven't a clue and only lab testing would reveal that. Although I wouldn't crucify the sponsor just yet and if possible get the vial tested.

Now regarding the rest of the comments there is some misinformation. You can get relatively painfree test400 but the solvents used and carrier oil are a massive factor. Geno does test e at 500mg/ml and I would never touch it as it's asking for pain. It's been tested and came back great. Now some get severe pip from it and can't use it, some mild pip and some no pip whatsoever.

Everyone is different when it comes to bloodwork as well. Some test very poorly in regards to total/free test and dosage. That can be seen with legit trt prescriptions/doses from doctors so it's not a case of x dose should give y test reading in everyone. Some need more than others and the timing of the blood test is another huge factor.

as far as testing i am a member of ansi, but i am hesitant to send in the remainder of the last vial, because i sure as i do and call ( such sponsor out ) if its not 200e/200c, then all he has to say is well its not a brand new vial...Then ill have no leg to stand on... thats just being real... so i know in my heart of hear this shit is not 200e/200c mix no fucking way...even though i have labs i do not have unopened vial, so therefore i cant do crap...

ok i was taking 2 shots a week of t400. ( 200 test E, 200 test Cyp) mixed in the same bottle... i was taking about 2 shots per week for 8 weeks...i took my last shot on 1/24/20..... i got my blood work on the 2/17/20.. here are my numbers total test 66.8 Low free test 3.9 again Low. i just thought the test would have been higher or stayed in me longer considering they both are long esters....
Honestly bro it could be a million different things that make the test results look that way INCLUDING mistakes in the lab etc. I wouldn’t base my judgement on the gear just off one test result. I have made test400 with tc200/te200 PLENTY of times and got great results and ppl loved it.
The point is, Vicon being a sponsor/vendor which means his gear had to be approved to even begin to be here. So I don’t think ANYONE would destroy a position like that over giving out bad gear.
(I have used his stuff a lot and never had any complaints at all.)

I would get another test and if it’s still low come back and give ALL factors in your system, meds, etc. and see if someone can figure it out.

In the mean time contact the vendor and politely voice your concerns and see if they can help.
I promise you no vendor on this site wants to risk their business and reputation by giving out bad gear.

Keep us posted please.

as far as testing i am a member of ansi, but i am hesitant to send in the remainder of the last vial, because i sure as i do and call ( such sponsor out ) if its not 200e/200c, then all he has to say is well its not a brand new vial...Then ill have no leg to stand on... thats just being real... so i know in my heart of hear this shit is not 200e/200c mix no fucking way...even though i have labs i do not have unopened vial, so therefore i cant do crap...
You could also buy one of the test kits from roidtest they aren’t expensive and check it out. It will definitely give you an idea of what’s in it.
Alternatively you can just get your own Libermann reagent and Mandelin reagent on eBay real cheap and test it yourself.
If it comes up blank THEN go to the vendor.

Either way I hope you figure it out.
Let everyone know and good luck.

Honestly bro it could be a million different things that make the test results look that way INCLUDING mistakes in the lab etc. I wouldn’t base my judgement on the gear just off one test result. I have made test400 with tc200/te200 PLENTY of times and got great results and ppl loved it.
The point is, Vicon being a sponsor/vendor which means his gear had to be approved to even begin to be here. So I don’t think ANYONE would destroy a position like that over giving out bad gear.
(I have used his stuff a lot and never had any complaints at all.)

I would get another test and if it’s still low come back and give ALL factors in your system, meds, etc. and see if someone can figure it out.

In the mean time contact the vendor and politely voice your concerns and see if they can help.
I promise you no vendor on this site wants to risk their business and reputation by giving out bad gear.

Keep us posted please.
You’re responding to a 3 year old post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner