YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this pre diabetes? Or something else?

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Went and got bw done from my eurologist as he is also my trt guy, well this is odd, i did not go fasted as ive read conflicting stuff about cholesterol etc and it not mattering if u o fasted or not,

So the weird: not fasted

Glucose (LOW???) 53 (65-99)
HA1C- CLOSE TO TOP RANGE 5.5 (4.3-5.6)

Pregnenelone -13 (low) 27-203

HOMOCYSTEINE -9.9 (5-12)

c reactive protein was great 0.5 so low risk cardiovascular

1485812914751.jpeg

So pre diabetus? Or just dietary changes? Im not sure as i feel like crap most days still and its been ongoing for years

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you mention "dietary changes" I assume there is something wrong with your diet? In the diet, besides the composition of it, THERE HAS to be 90 essential nutrients. As long as they are there, pretty much everything will be covered EXCEPT of course under the influence of anabolic steroids which we know can throw things off balance and can cause other things that we haven't even be able to prove/reproduce for lack of clinical research on humans. Hows your diet?

Should be at least 70. I would definetly follow up with a doctor. Go to the store pick up a glucose testing kit test it again tommorow morning before you eat and after to double check.

Do you feel tired?

Im curious what your cortisol looks like (cortisol = glucocorticoid)

What did you eat previously? Do you normally eat pretty bad?

Your at extremes on both sides. Fiance is type 1 and her a1c is 6.8, which is spot on for a diabetic.

After talking to several docs fasted BG means little and is only one variable

Post prandial clearance along with A1c are bigger markers....

Would however do a follow up if I was you

Oh just saw you weren't fasted... looks like rebound hyperglycemia...

Oh just saw you weren't fasted... looks like rebound hyperglycemia...

Actually it's reactive hypoglycemia. I've mentioned this to him before.

I dont know anything about pre diabetic numbers but would the A1c be the most important number? Wouldnt the a1c be higher than normal if they were pre diabetic? His glucose was low so that doesnt mean anything about being a diabetic correct? I thought they would run high if pre diabetic. Just picking your brain:D

A1C is fine. I thought the range was over 7.0 for pre/diabetes. I would definitely redo and fast /what ever dr. Wants you to do

By the way. This is through your "doctor" right? How many labs where you getting that showed this? He should of been concerned if this was happening all this time. I swear I question some doctors if they give a shit

Last edited:
Yup guess so even after repeatedly being told, sorry stew it just seemz to come and go,

But how can it be if i had just ate eggs and oatmeal like 1-3 hrs prior to bw?? Still not sure how to correct this sorry man ill learn to listen, but when u have docs tellin u allthe time its pre diabetus,

I have been told a lot by stewie is was reactive, i guess i just need to learn to follow the direction of certain people and ask the right questions....

So how do u combat this? Lower carbs get my ass back on met? Eat all the time?

J2. I dont even know u but I'm pissed off for you your doctor should of got u more help if you had previous tests like this. I think you should see another doctor asap and go pick up a glucose test u can go right now and get one retest your self in the mean time. I would for sure listen to stewie also. He helped me,figure out my kidneys . j2 update when possible please

You can check at home. Which I did and had data to bring to my man in the white coat. Full hetero

Track your morning fasted bg for a week. Want at least 8 hours fasted. Want to be under 110. But even around 100 isn't an issue.... Which is shocking, after how many people on the boards say that's bad. Had severals docs along with t1 diabetics say that's nothing to worry about
And like I said above I was worried about my fasted bg. That's what got my attention but now after speaking to him it's no issue and likely from my high cortisol levels which I'm going to see an endo for Wed

Also check post prandial levels
1 hour post meal you want to be <140
2 hours you want <120

A1C is fine. I thought the range was over 7.0 for pre/diabetes. I would definitely redo and fast /what ever dr. Wants you to do

Careful saying something sensitive like this that might not be true. Pre-diabetes is an A1C between 5.7-6.4.

Thsnks guys, i got a glucose tester so every morningill check it and after my meals to see where it lies, id hate to get another silent migraine and have this dizzy spell while driving again, so hopefully it will show its ugly head again and ill write down my levels and see what happens

Thsnks guys, i got a glucose tester so every morningill check it and after my meals to see where it lies, id hate to get another silent migraine and have this dizzy spell while driving again, so hopefully it will show its ugly head again and ill write down my levels and see what happens

check it fasted upon waking up, also check it after meals. Review this on google because I might be a little off with numbers, but I think 40 minutes after eating blood glucose should be around 110-120, then 2 hours after eating should be under 100. But under 70 seems to be hypoglycemia.

Well morning no food woke and showerd

125 bg reading uh oh

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828