over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this really worth it???

Re: I AGREE WITH PAUL BUNYAN.

JETHRO TULL said:
I ROUTINELY TAKE A SHOT OF TEST PER WEEK...< THE MOST IS 2CC OR 4-500 MGS AND SOME ORAL...LIKE DBOL OR WINSTROL. I HAVE BEEN AS HEAVY AS 292. SO TONS OF DRUGS AREN'T NECESSARY TO GET FAIRLY BIG AND STRONG. BUNYAN IS CORRECT.
RIGHT NOW I AM ON MY FIRST TRY ON GH AT 3IUS PER DAY. 2 MASTERON PER DAY...I CC TEST PER WEEK.
OF COURSE I DON'T PLAN ON BEING A PRO BODYBUILDER EITHER.

wow, man you must of nutrition and training down to a T. when you got to 292, how much test were you using, and how long were you on for? also, what % was your BF? damn man, i'm gonna have to start picking your brain more hehe. alsoon protein intake, does most come from deer? i know you're a hunter, so just curious as to how much deer meat ya eat.

JW

p.s. the reason i ask about deer is because i have no idea how much protein is in it, but when i get me one....man i make so many different types of meals with it. this yr i wasn't any good, a friend hooked me up with some, but i sadly didn't have any luck or much time to be out there =*(

Last edited:
hey nighdemon listen to this??

you wanna talk about heart problems ..i have hypertension i was born with it my blood pressure reads 140 /80 always .. i have been on as for 1 year now 250 a week icn .. i know its low but i made huge gains ,,low dosages are what you should go with right now ..listen to your body bros..when i get stressed at work my heart pounds unbelievably hurts like hell... you and your girl got in a fight and then your heart started pounding ... same with me as will do that bros...

peace

JWBH......

I WAS ON 2CC'S OF TEST AND 4 OF THOSE PINK 10MG TABS PER DAY........THE TEST WAS TORNEL. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS, BUT I DON'T THINK I AM TOO SMART.....I ALWAYS EAT SIX MEALS PER DAY. < I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HUGE APPETITE> MY BODYFAT AT THAT WEIGHT WASN'T PRETTY....NORMALLY I CAN SEE 'SORT OF ABS> WELL, AT 292, I REALLY HAD TO USE MY IMAGINATION! HAHAHA......I GUESS THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GUYS LIKE YOU AND I AND THE PROS.........THOSE GUYS ARE LEAN AT THAT WEIGHT...HAHAHA...

I MET GUNTER AND FELT TINY AT THE SAME HEIGHT. TALK ABOUT A REALITY CHECK.

DEER MEAT........WE EAT A TON OF IT........PLUS MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A RANCH.......WE HAVE A TON OF STEAKS AND BURGER. BLACK ANGUS......WHOOHOOO!

I JUST GOT BACK FROM A BIG ASSED CAMPING TRIP......A MOOSE WALKED THROUGH OUR CAMP....BIG BASTARD!:D

Nightdemon, I'm glad you feel better, I wouldn't have thought it was the steroids, though you do take a lot of test. I'm 50 and take 400 mg test, 400 mg nandralone and 350mg Stanazol per week with no sides whatsoever, and certainly no heart issues. Stimulants such as caffein are another issue, I've over done the T3/Clen thing and had my heart beating at over 100 as I tried to go to sleep, that is a problem! My body won't tolerate ephedra at all, it makes me sick as a dog. You seem to have reached a similar conclusion.

Regardless of steroids, I have found that I get rather breathless after heavy leg sets, I assume that is a natural consequence of ageing, and perhaps improper breathing during the lifts. No chest pain, palpitations or anything, but it can take several minutes of "panting" before I am ready to lift again. I tried asking the Doc about this, and basically he said I am breathless because I am lifting heavy weights, what do I expect? I guess I feel I should be in better shape after lifting for a while that I can lift to my body's maximum capacity without getting out of breath, but I don't know if that's realistic. I do have a tendency towards high systolic BP (140) and normal diastolic pressure (80). Perhaps some vasodilators would help, they say a normal persons veins and arteries dialate with exercise, but that people with hypertension tend to do the opposite, to vasoconstrict, which limits the oxygen available to the muscles and heart.

Last edited:
anhedoniac said:
You're probably taking too much,too soon if you're getting palpitations.Could be due to AAS induced anxiety as well.Both are pretty common.None of these are really physically dangerous in the short term.You don't get "heart problems" in a week from AAS.

My guess is you took too much - how much did you take?First cycle?

you hit the nail on the head. this is exactly it, foreign substance, too much too soon, anxiety, first week or so is like that. i was feeling the same thing. it is really psychological. you get heart palps from thinking about it more than it really should happen!! let the juice kick in, work out, relax, DONT think about it. i had an anxiety attack 1.5 years ago, i thought this was it, i wasnt even taking anything, but i would be scared of using anything, even juice. and when i was on dbol, it got worse, but after that, when it all faded away, i can use whatever i want, i still do get some heart palps, but only at first. good luck bro and trust me, it is nothing, its all in your head. your body was shocked at first so its getting used to it, of course.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member