over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this really worth it???

nightdemon

Registered
Well bros, as far as juicing goes, I am throwing in the towel... I started a cycle a week ago, and I am having heart problems! I am only 21 years old!! I guess juice and my body do not go well together. And I had all these dreams of being a ripped monster and competing. It just isn't worth my health. The last few nights when I went to bed my heart would beat really fast and out of rythm and hard!! To the point of where it kinda hurt and was worring the shit out of me. Well tonight, I kinda got into a little scuffle with my girlfriend, and while driving on my way home, my heart kind of clinched REALLY hard 3 times!!! and I pulled over to the side of the road, and I thought to myself, is this it? Well, I caught my breath and drove home safely. Besides that, I hate screwing up my hormones. At the end of a cycle I feel like a grumpy, impotent 60 year old man. It seems like the side-effects hit me 2x as hard as everyone else. I can't talk about it anymore because it's stressing me out. Thanks bros for answering any questions that I've in the past!

You're probably taking too much,too soon if you're getting palpitations.Could be due to AAS induced anxiety as well.Both are pretty common.None of these are really physically dangerous in the short term.You don't get "heart problems" in a week from AAS.

My guess is you took too much - how much did you take?First cycle?

palpitations

What are you taking, what dose and what else have you (maybe) been taking ?

Do you drink, do you have heart problems in your family, had any problems in the past, what is your diet/training schedule like ?

Winston

could be due to high blood pressure.. how does your diet look? when i was eating really shitty i had high cholosterol and high blood pressure... that could easily trigger a heart attack.. either way, be careful and go to the doc and get a check up, tell him whats been going on, etc. etc.

good luck man hope everything is ok.

Later,

GJ

Lots of good replies here. Different gear causes different levels of anxiety in some. For me it's tren - normal doses. After about 4 weeks I get symptoms similar to what you described but not near as bad. What I found out is that whenever I focus on those symtoms they seem to magnify - so I try and focus away from them.

If you have heart problems in your family - I believe that gear can potentially magnify those inherent items.

xcel

I know now that I'm overdoing it. This is what I've done in the last 6 days. This is my fourth cycle.
1500mg's test (1/2 prop, 1/2 test blend)
50mg's Dbol ED
50mg's Masterone ED

Should I let some of it clear out of my body, then start again at lower dosages? Like maybe half of what is listed above? Also, I had a bunch of coffee at work yesterday, which could have helped trigger what happened.
Thanks for the feedback. The diet is pretty good, not too much sodium or cholestrol.

to be on the safe side.. maybe taper down your dosage until you are completely off. stay clen for a month or more.. see if the symptoms go away or if you still feel them.. go to the doc and get checkup.

the dosages are pretty high, i have never gone over 750mg to test and i have had numerous cycyles.. could be a good reason..

anyhow keep an eye on it,

GJ

Bro, that's alot of test - what are your stats? How much over your genetic limit (natural size) are you? I'm maybe 15-20lbs over mine (my body wants to be 175-180, I like it to keep it 200-210), and I don't use 1500mg of test/week. I'd suggest cutting the dose to 500-750mg, dropping the dbol to 30mg and maybe saving the masteron for later. Patience my young brother... no need to jeopardize your health for a few lbs.

DrG

PS: Also suggest seeing a doctor ASAP and having him listen to your heart and do an EKG to make sure you're not having a congential problem. Only then would I continue the cycle.

This has happened before!!! About a year ago, I did a shot of testoviron Depot (750mg's) and if anything stressed me out slightly, I would get these heart palpitations. So, I went to the doc and told him what I took. He ran an EKG and everything was fine. Also, my chest felt tight. He just told me not to do it anymore!! Hmm, I don't think it really solved anything. But, until these symptoms go away, I won't give myself another shot. When they do, I'm going to cut the dosage in half and just take it slow and listen to my body. Thanks for the positive posts!!! Also, I feel that I am still 15lbs away from my genetic potential.

Last edited:
This don't sound right!

#1. cut your dbol down to 20 to 25 mg's
#2. Are you takintg any kind of thermogenic with the coffee?
#3. Your already stressed out for some other reason you mentioned a girl. Anxiety attacks can feel similar and could even cause Angina
#4. six days into a cycle will have very little sides.
#5.If you could feel your heart clench 3 times then you'd already be dead and would not be making this post.
#6. 1500mg of test is a little high but would not cause heart palpatations.
#7. check your BP

Are you predisposed to a heart condition?
I think your barking up the wrong tree juice aint the problem.
:eek:

Here is what works for me. I take 10mg/day halo, 200mg/wk cyp, 100mg/wk deca. My progress has been excellent. I'm a seasoned user and have gone to the 3g/wk mark before. All the high dose shit did was make me feel like hell. I weigh over 300lbs and I'm a national champion powerlifter. You don't need a ton of stuff to be large or strong.

PB

I quit using because of blood pressure/heart related problems. The palpitations will not show up on an EKG unless they happen at that time. You can request to have a remote monitor, which you wear at home. This should catch your 'episodes' and the dr can then go from there.

Here is what I was told by the dr:

Get off all stimulants (caffeine etc etc)
Reduce sodium intake
Reduce fats
Do not exercise with heavy weights if your episodes are bad, as your BP will go up while lifting and this will make it worse. (my worst palpitation came on the leg press, my heart did this weird thing like it was skipping like a record)
Come off the 'supps'.

I am pretty good a few years later. I am actually going to try out some winnie. The thing that helped me out the most was getting off the juice and dropping my insane coffee habit.

Anyways to answer your question, Is it worth it? Only you can answer that. Me, I want to have kids, see the world yadda yadda...so size/mass is a long distance 2nd to other things in my life.

(oh, would I like to get back on the juice? Damn right! I would love to get back on, but cost/benefit is too high for me!!)

i posted a thread about the whole juice debate, cost/benefit a week or so ago.. pretty much this is my opinion, which dosent mean shit to anyone but im gonna post it anyhow..haha

steroids are like anything else, alcholo, cigarettes, cocaine... if you abuse them, yes they will cut your life short.. i think if you are responsilbe, ie. taking off time and using responsible dosages not 3g/week for 2 years straight, you would be fine in the long run.. heck if you eat big macs and burger king all day everday, you will also cut your life expectancy back. i figure eating good and doing cardio makes me live longer than fat asses.. my steroids though bring my life down a tad, so i equal out to most fat asses.haha

take care and be safe,

GJ

Great point gotjuice - we all end up with "one type" of vice no matter what! :)

xcel

maybe you should stick with anabolics for a while, like EQ, winny, et al

shoul;d have less effect on your BP and cardiovascular health

get a complete blood work up as well

I AGREE WITH PAUL BUNYAN.

I ROUTINELY TAKE A SHOT OF TEST PER WEEK...< THE MOST IS 2CC OR 4-500 MGS AND SOME ORAL...LIKE DBOL OR WINSTROL. I HAVE BEEN AS HEAVY AS 292. SO TONS OF DRUGS AREN'T NECESSARY TO GET FAIRLY BIG AND STRONG. BUNYAN IS CORRECT.
RIGHT NOW I AM ON MY FIRST TRY ON GH AT 3IUS PER DAY. 2 MASTERON PER DAY...I CC TEST PER WEEK.
OF COURSE I DON'T PLAN ON BEING A PRO BODYBUILDER EITHER.

i agree with pb
I TOO WAS ON THE HIGH DOSE SHIT
UNTILL I HIT ABT 3500MG T, 100MG DB, AND A GRAM OF EQ
FELT LIKE SHIT AND I LOST MY NATIONAL
I TOO AM A NATIONAL CHAMP POWERLIFTER AND HERE IS CURRNTLY WHAT I AM RUNNING AND AM MAKING GREAT GAINS ON
150MG WEEKLY(2 SHOTS) OF WINNY, 200MG FT DODGE EQ(2 SEP SHOTS) 200MG t, 1/2TB DROL, AND .5MG ARIMI
I WEIGH 340ISH, RUFFLY 18-20% bdy fat, i stand 6'7
i too am a young buck, just turned 22, been usin for 3 yrs
just cut it back, upp the workload, cut the dose, and eat alot more
frk

Re: I AGREE WITH PAUL BUNYAN.

JETHRO TULL said:
OF COURSE I DON'T PLAN ON BEING A PRO BODYBUILDER EITHER.
:confused: :D ;)

xcel

Like said here before, just back off the dosage of everything. No need to quit all together. You don't need those high doses anyway. Take care.

patk

Well, I know what happened!!!!! I am sensitive to caffiene. I had 2 large cups of coffee that day and an extra large coke. That mixed with the stress mixed with the juice did it!!!! I have lowered my caffiene intake to 1 cup per day, and I feel excellent!!!!!!!!! No problems what so ever!!!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear