over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is this routine enough

bbg420

Registered
ok guys for someone who isnt a bodybuilder, who just wants to look good and make gains and has not alot of time to spend what do you think of a 6 day week workout plan, but doing 1 bodypart ,1 excercise daily using compound excercises, lifting heavy, like monday bb bench 5x5, tuesday seated bb military press, wed close grip bb bench, thurs bb curls, friday bb deadlift, saturday bb squat, all using 5x5 ,hitting each bodypart weekly, heavy lifting, can you make good gains with that routine taking your diet is on par ,thoughts guys

Last edited:
I would at least add in some fluff work

ok guys for someone who isnt a bodybuilder, who just wants to look good and make gains and has not alot of time to spend what do you think of a 6 day week workout plan, but doing 1 bodypart ,1 excercise daily using compound excercises, lifting heavy, like monday bb bench 5x5, tuesday seated bb military press, wed close grip bb bench, thurs bb curls, friday bb deadlift, saturday bb squat, all using 5x5 ,hitting each bodypart weekly, heavy lifting, can you make good gains with that routine taking your diet is on par ,thoughts guys

Just train each body part 2 or 3 times per week

I train my entire body over a 3 day period and take the 4th day off. Abs every training day

I box so im not trying to be to bulky. Lean and quick is the key in combat sports.....and conditioning

The answer isn't as simple as yes or no..... If you train like a bodybuilder it doesn't mean you're going to be 250+ and jacked out of your mind..... If you're new to training sure I'd say stick to some of the basics for a few training cycles and focus just on growing and eating. Don't eat like a fat ass lol... But eat toward your goal and push it a bit, get your form down, get your mind to muscle connection down and continue forward.... I think way too many people discredit the basic movements like pull ups,barbell rows, squats etc..... So I wouldn't get stuck on the exact amount of days you're in the gym, just because you're lifting 6 days a week doesn't mean it's better than lifting 4 days a week. Utilize your time wisely in the gym, don't fuck around with talking to people or texting people or checking social media and all that other shit. Go into the gym, execute your plan, keep your rest short. There shouldn't be any reason why you can't get a good solid workout in at a reasonable time. There's a million different programs out there, I always tell people to just pick one and adhere to it for a good 12-16 weeks and see how you feel. If it sucks then don't do it again. Eventually over time you will figure out what works for you and what doesn't, well then you'll learn new shit lol but I digress..... Just pick one and commit, get your diet in check and get at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

The first three days have too much in common IMO. You say you don't have much time but then you plan a six day program. I'd drop cg bench entirely as benching and OHP will take care of your triceps. I'd also sub chins for bb curls, and if you don't want to get too big (which will depend a lot on your nutrition), you could drop the volume to 3x5. And you could pair some of the exercises together (so you're doing six work sets instead of three) but add a day of additional rest between them so you're in the gym less.

If I was you mate I’d just weight train twice a week and I’d do it day after you box. So if your boxing on say Wednesday and Saturday then I’d weight lift on Thursday and Monday.
On Monday I would do bench press, close grip press and military press.
On Saturday I’d do squat, deadlift and whatever you feel like doing for biceps.
When your prepping for a fight I would stop the weight training completely and focus on conditioning and explosive exercises instead.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws