over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this safe to USE

nuteboy

Registered
I'm two weeks and three days before my contest. I just received Dyazide and Lasix which my source sent me.

I was told to use the Dyazide instead of the Lasix. I'm very lean right now and just want to drop some water the day of the show. However, I'm afriad if I use this diuretic it will make me look flat or my muscles small. I heard that's the effect from using Lasix but that Dyazide is much safer becuz you don't lose potassium.

How should I take this product and should I start four days out from the contest?

I hear to start with one tab in the morning but was thinking of taking a half tab and seeing how that looks-again I'm afraid of looking to flat?

Last, should I load up on bananans while taking Dyazide to add more potassium into my system?

Any suggestions is really appreciated. Thanks.

Nute

Run a search of this site. You'll find plenty of info. Pay special attention to Wyldeone's posts.

As a general note, its not a great idea to try things the week before your show that you've haven't at least had one dry run with (pun intended). I've seen your pics and it would be a shame to come in flat after all that work. You look pretty damn dry in those pics - how much drier do you want to get?... You still have time, so if you plan to use the diuretics, I would test it out this weekend with the info. you find to see how it works.

BTW, I'd help out, but I don't find I need diuretics to get dry. Check my pic thread to see what I do.

-Randy

Yes our contest guru Wylde has posted several times on this. He gives detailed instruction on how to use.

HELP OUT BIG MIKE

Where can I find this post of Wyldeone's Post? Where should I look???

Any help someone.

Plenty of good info from these replies and in Wylde's previous posts.

Myself, here's what I plan on doing for my contest (10 days away). 50mg spironolactone in AM and 12 hrs later on Tues-Sat morning. I'll use 10mg demadex on Friday afternoon if I'm not dry enough.

Unlike like you, I have a VERY hard time drying out. This is gonna be my first experience with diuretics and I won't have time (or the shape) to experiment.

Also read Wylde's posts on carb and water-deplete/load as this could be helpful.

xcel

don't load on potassium (bananas like you suggested) dyazide is potassium sparing so you won't be losing any and if you supp K then you can have serious heart probs
success

I'll do a test study.

a test study of it tonight around 5pm to see how it reacts to me. i was thinking of eating some carbs and later go tanning.

i'm planning on starting off with a half tab and monitor it from there. the next morning i'll take a tab, and the third day i'll drop back down to a half of tab.

I'll keep everything as is and see how i look. is this a good idea?

I'm trying to monitor how long it takes for me to get water out and from out of under my skin.

Nuteboy

The idea is to do EVERYTHING the way you will in preparation for the show. This means glyc. depletion workout, same diet and water schedule, the works. All of these things can change how the diuretic affects you.

-Randy

okay

homonunculus, i plan on doing a test run on it today to see how it affects me. do i need to limit my water and sodium intake or just keep everything as is?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws