over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this synthol?

If labovet is causing this, that's very weird! But, you do see a lot of Brazilian young guys with big, cartoonish muscles. They look fake, but more than what can be achieved with synthol alone... hmm....

And what the fuck is going on in this video? That's a shit ton of fluid/cc's !!

YouTube - ‪Rene labovet 2‬‎

Something to do with the injection causing a local infection? Maybe that's why it's all puss..

I've seen the video of the pus filled bicep before-
I think that guy got an infection with aas site injection. The other pictures were that thing from a year or 2 back where the guy got nasty acne all over. My Spanish sucks but I think they were trying to show the horror stories of aas use and say that the implants (like the dude that looked like mr Hyde from league of extraordinary gentleman) were safer and required no maintenance.
That guy looks terrible and is probably weaker than before the implants.
I know know anything about the other oil mentioned but have seen a few different pics of some kids with big puffy arms not to mention that you tube guy with the round looking pec implants.

i'll never understand.....i mean it never looks good,but hey different stroke for different folks.

LOL,everybody wants huge bis and tris with no forearms!!! WTF
those guys look retarded and may even be mentally impaired

The doctor is saying that the guy must have a sickness. He has the biggest implants he can get, but wants to get bigger ones. The doctor is saying his sickness is endless and will never be happy with his body. The doctor is also saying its like an image thing..to intimidate people. He is addicted to his body and his life is dedicated to his image. the doctor is saying he will pay the price in the future for his addiction. He will be an example to kids to lead a healthy life and not to do this. The video is of another guy who injected oil and he injected the wrong product and the syringe was contaminated. ( this translation is up to the part of the video when they are draining the bicep)

I've seen the video of the pus filled bicep before-
I think that guy got an infection with aas site injection. The other pictures were that thing from a year or 2 back where the guy got nasty acne all over. My Spanish sucks but I think they were trying to show the horror stories of aas use and say that the implants (like the dude that looked like mr Hyde from league of extraordinary gentleman) were safer and required no maintenance.
That guy looks terrible and is probably weaker than before the implants.
I know know anything about the other oil mentioned but have seen a few different pics of some kids with big puffy arms not to mention that you tube guy with the round looking pec implants.

your spanish may not suck, because its Portuguese

That look screams implants.

Regarding the other product, Labovet ADE, it seems that it irritates and inflames the muscle to a huge degree. The body must think it's a foreign object, and the muscle gets infected, etc. You must be a total nutacase to inject something like that.

My first thought was good lord that girl has a huge ass.

Maybe someone that speaks Portuguese can translate this:

**broken link removed**

MichaelThomas...did they go into the implants the guy got at all in the various videos? I mean he has them under his traps, his poster delt, his anter delt and his med delt, his rear tricep, side tricep and both bicep heads and of course pecs....the pain of that stuff had to be pretty insane... I cannot imagine he got them all done at once.....but i dont know.......when i was trying to translate I came up with "corkscrew the mango, i love you, hallowed be thy name, monkeysnots"

my portugese is pretty bad

.when i was trying to translate I came up with "corkscrew the mango, i love you, hallowed be thy name, monkeysnots"

LOL!!

it is that new injecttible silicon thats been runnin around lately, its popular down there i guess

it is that new injecttible silicon thats been runnin around lately, its popular down there i guess

that sounds like a good explaination. i didnt know they were doing that. That makes sense since the silicon would not dissipate like the oil does as it gets absorbed by tht body. I dont think silicon would. Women with breast implants had a lot of trouble with leaking silicon, so I dont understand why anyone half way intelligent would inject that into their bodies. I think you could get an autoimmune response.

MichaelThomas...did they go into the implants the guy got at all in the various videos? I mean he has them under his traps, his poster delt, his anter delt and his med delt, his rear tricep, side tricep and both bicep heads and of course pecs....the pain of that stuff had to be pretty insane... I cannot imagine he got them all done at once.....but i dont know.......when i was trying to translate I came up with "corkscrew the mango, i love you, hallowed be thy name, monkeysnots"

I will watch the rest of the videos and translate it when i get back from the chiro.

hes clearly preparing to be a master of disguise.
**broken link removed**

The original guy that Lucian posted I believe is implants...b/c he has had vids for a while & that's the 1st one I've seen with those traps...kinda like overtime he was put together piece by piece...bi's where all in his vids yrs ago...then tri's etc.

At first glance I thought these were def implants. After some research it seems that these guys are using a vitamin supplement that contains A D and E. There are different brands, but the one that seems the most popular is made by Labovet. On one of the boards someone claims that this particular brand is not sterile and that it why some of these guys are getting infections. There are a couple vids on youtube that shows people getting up to 10 mls per muscle group injected at one time. The thing that makes no sense to me is how these guys aren't dropping from an overdose of these vitamins. Each 100 ML bottle contains:
Vitamin A.....................................20.000.000 UI
Vitamin D3.....................................5.000.000 UI
Vitamin E...............................................6.800 UI
Veículo oleoso...........................................100 ml

So you can see that injecting around 20 to 40 mls at one time should be pretty toxic, but for some reason these guys are still walking around. Funny thing is you can still see the separation between the muscle groups. I have to wonder if there isn't something more going on here that meets the eye. Maybe somehow the vitamins, especially the Vitamin D and E aren't causing some kind of localized growth to the muscle. If this is not the case then why not use some other kind of oil as there are plenty of injectables with oil as a carrier. Someone somehow figured out this stuff would give this kind of result. Here's a youtube clip that shows another kid who has injected this stuff. Seems like he hasn't used nowhere near what the first guy used.

YouTube - Rodrigo ADE Programa do GUGU

Last edited:
The guy on the preacher curl looks pathetic struggling with that light ass weight with them huge biceps. It's all around fuckin dumb.

That look screams implants.

Regarding the other product, Labovet ADE, it seems that it irritates and inflames the muscle to a huge degree. The body must think it's a foreign object, and the muscle gets infected, etc. You must be a total nutacase to inject something like that.

:yeahthat:

Is this really how it works? I mean, your suppose to understand this is literally creating an infection in your muscle, then it inflames the muscle from the infection basically swelling it? Is that right?

PO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner