over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this synthol?

dude looks fukin retarded, like the hunch back of notre dame or something...

WTF.. giving aas a bad name..

That is not SEO - you wouldn't be able to stick that much oil in there. It's impossible. Its all implants on the first guy.

2nd one could be too much oil in the tricep heads but his biceps look like implants.

Last edited:
is that in brazil ?

seems like SEO and impants are all over the place there...

My first thought was implants. On another forum a dude from South America said it's all due to a veterinary vitamin called Labovet ADE. Remembered it when a promuscle member mentioned it again relating to this video.

You can see a dude on youtube injecting the stuff:
YouTube - ‪Rene labovet 2‬‎

More kids using it:

YouTube - ‪A verdade sobre Rodrigo ADE [parte 2]‬‎

Not all of these kids can have implants and you can see very large increases in circumference, although few like the guy in the first post.

Strange that there hasn't been more talk about this product on the forums.

Big A, what do you think?

i dunno if its impants or not... the rate that these kids are goin they may look like that original tool before too long.. these kids think it looks cool?:confused:

If you watch the video all the way through it shows him in a surgery and they are draining huge amounts of pus out of his arm. I think its huge amounts of oil. Watch the video. That arm is full of a giant amount of pus. Later in the video it shows a table with differnet kinds of steroids. I wish somone around here could translate this for us.

TOOLS:banghead:
-JS

My first thought was implants. On another forum a dude from South America said it's all due to a veterinary vitamin called Labovet ADE. Remembered it when a promuscle member mentioned it again relating to this video.

Quick google translate says that its a combination of Vits A/D/E in sterile oil. Ugh, synthole is one thing but the volume these guys are shooting is fucking nuts.

If you watch the video all the way through it shows him in a surgery and they are draining huge amounts of pus out of his arm. I think its huge amounts of oil. Watch the video. That arm is full of a giant amount of pus. Later in the video it shows a table with differnet kinds of steroids. I wish somone around here could translate this for us.

the guy in the 1st video says it is all SEO "but not all that much"(is words), and it is not him in the arm pus video, but some other kid.
in that table they have HGH, test, generic deca, ADE and some vet stuff.
curiously when the host asked the doctor if a medical professional would prescribe any of that to a person who wants to grow larger muscles, he said that the correct way to go his to eat right, lift properly and have adecuate genetics.

the guy in the 1st video says it is all SEO "but not all that much"(is words), and it is not him in the arm pus video, but some other kid.
in that table they have HGH, test, generic deca, ADE and some vet stuff.
curiously when the host asked the doctor if a medical professional would prescribe any of that to a person who wants to grow larger muscles, he said that the correct way to go his to eat right, lift properly and have adecuate genetics.

Smart doc. thanks for the translation.

I like how the guest said"but not that much". That guy is full of oil!

I might add that I once use Syntherol, but I did mine responsibly and the way its supposed to be used. This guy is obviously doing something very wrong.

That guy is full of oil!

I might add that I once use Syntherol, but I did mine responsibly and the way its supposed to be used. This guy is obviously doing something very wrong.

Big A has said many times that many of these guys aren't shooting Synthol and that it's impossible to get these types of gains via injecting SEO. He's said they are implants. If you look at the first guy I'd say that's impossible to achieve via Synthol. If this isn't implants then the Labovet stuff is "amazing". Even aside from size their "muscles" are perfectly symmetrical, doesn't look like Synthol at all. Looks just like implants.

It's not Synthol but is it implants or not? :confused::eek:

I'd like to know what Big A thinks, if he's heard of this stuff.

well...

I have seen this done before...

Attachments

• michelin-man.jpg
    michelin-man.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,266
Came across this on a video comment. Not sure how credible it is but it makes sense since these don't seem to be Syntherol or implants..

Hi, its not a bad title. search for “Labovet ADE” and you will see what I mean, I put Synthol but its ADE ( injected in the muscle cause infections and in a few days a massive size )… lot of videos about ADE in youtube…

If you put "Labovet ADE" into Google, click "more" on the left bar, select "discussions" It will pull up all results on message boards, etc. Then, to the right of the links, you can use the "translate this page" since most of these posts are in Portuguese from Brazil..

Here's one I found:

already took very little and grew kind 2.5ml to 3ml each bicips ves a week and tricips tb but separated well and grew about 5-7 inches in some 4-5 weeks but I took some intra muscle with the needle 20x5, 5 subcultanea and with the same needle which I found growing far more sub but the only hitch I found is that after 1 year without taking and I took a few lumps but appeared muchadinha peuqenos but already gone up but hj donate time to a poko stretch bicips
nao uso mais porque ao meu ver nao vira por causa da definição que fika minima e muita ade tb fika ridiculo do not use anymore because in my opinion not seen because of the definition and minimum lot fika fika ridiculous ade tb
agora ja li relatos nao sei c verdadeiros mas que o cara tomava 100ml em cada tricips num unico dia na mesmo hora pra crescer 2 cm acho que nessas doses da problemas sim now already read reports do not know c true but the guy drank 100ml each tricips a single day in the same hour to grow 2 cm think these doses of problems rather

Obviously it doesn't translate perfectly but says he put a few mL's in his arms each week and they grew 5-7 inches?!

This is not synthol, I can guaranty.It might not be even implant. I have no idea what this freak filled his arms with. I don't think is shit because is white!lol
Synthol is a transparent oil and the purpose of it is to stretch the facia between the muscle and skin and make room for muscle to further grow while the oil is quicly absorbed. So , synthol is never creating fake muslce.

Came across this on a video comment. Not sure how credible it is but it makes sense since these don't seem to be Syntherol or implants..

If labovet is causing this, that's very weird! But, you do see a lot of Brazilian young guys with big, cartoonish muscles. They look fake, but more than what can be achieved with synthol alone... hmm....

And what the fuck is going on in this video? That's a shit ton of fluid/cc's !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFL83XokXM

Last edited:
i think its horrible,but thats how they roll over there.. gotta be doing it for a reason,they all look like an old toy i used to have to inflate with gell...WOW

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity