over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this the end for me? Shutdown bad.

A believe if you are this fucked up after some very mild oral cycles (with pct) then you really are not cut out for steroids (mentally or physically) so it is probably for the best that you stop like you have planned...unless hrt is a viable option for you.

Either way I do wish you the best in your recovery.

I've never used hmg, and as far as hcg goes i prefer to use it during the cycle. But you dont have that option now, so 500 iu every 3 days for 4 weeks should do it.

Do you think it can "restart" my LH production? Please explain how it will make me recover.

Thanks friend.

I disagree with most here, I'm going to say don't take any more drugs, period. No hcg, hmg, no nolva, no clomind, nothing. It seems like you don't have the best judgement with how to use drugs based on your history. Not only that but you shouldn't be taking something if you don't know how, or why, it works. Just taking something because someone on here, whom you don't know, tells you too is irresponsible, and quite frankly pretty stupid.

I think after those "cycles", if you can call them that, your body will probably restart on it's own, it just may take longer. If you're not going to go that route, see a doctor. You need some guidance.

Last edited:
Guys lets put things into perspective here ... if his dingy isn't working I'd consider putting an end to this life as well ...

Year ago I was on testosterone for two years straight. The wifey wanted a baby. I was considered infertile. What sperm I had were either handicapped and/or retarded.

I tried Swales old HCG protocol of frequent low dose shots and got no results until I started doing it old school with larger doses. I basically bought two 5000iu amps. I broke up each amp into three shots (so I had six syringes). I shot one syringe (1/3 of 5000iu) per week until I ran out.

I also popped 1mg of Adex every day or every other day throughout the HCG cycle and for some time after.

My balls returned immediately after the high doses but I didn't knock up my wifey until I was 9 months clean. I guess it takes a while for sperm to mature etc.

Time to step up and start pinning brother. Why you haven't already done a couple cylces of test is beyond me? Nothing good can come with just oral cycles except screwing yourself up as you've already done. Now orals with oils in another story. If you're too afraid to pin than you should look for another hobby. Fishing is a good one, though you might jab yourself with a hook every now and then :D

Seriously, buy some test and start with 250mg/wk. You will feel alot better ;)

HCG right now is only gonna leave you more shut off. LH and FSH will essentially stop because of the exogenous dose.

You aren't even close to real shut down. Don't take more drugs.

you done fucked up dude. But no you aren't fucked. Just start running test haha

I agree with no more drugs. Maybe a proper protocol of hcg+hmg would be helpful but the guy doesn't have any idea of what they are or how they work. He is young, he should stay away from everything. Yes, there will be no cock for a while, but take the ride. The carbon unit has amazing properties, between them, the ability to self diagnose, troubleshoot and self repair, IF enough time is given. Stay healthy, away from any kind of medication if possible.

I'm calling bullshit on this thread. Don't waste our fuc*ing time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I thank you all for the good answers in the beginning. They where good, but as posts starts coming does also the smartasses that either call this bullshit or the answer is to "man up" and blast testo. Thats the really mature answers to this problem. I would appreciate if you dont reply to this thread, because this is for real and iam looking for advice.

So to all of you that have something good to say. please keep on posting, i have not found the answer yet, yes iam young and not an steroid guru. But everybody here have been young and make mistakes, right? So please if you have been in the same spot and recovered. Please share

Thanks brothers.

I also report all bullshit posters.

Last edited:
Also, what could HCG help me with in this situiaton?

As my test show my LH and FSH is low, if not mistaken HCG will shut down the production even more?

I hate when I see guys like you that have no clue how little gains your getting and at the same time how much damage your doing to your liver/kidneys....and shutting down the
fuck out of your body FOR NOTHING!!!!!....no retainable gains!!!!!....

Orals are cycle tools , water retention & strength for heavy lifting to rotate into cycle for
short periods around your injectables....

If your scared of needles try insulin pins, or a 25g or 27g

I thank you all for the good answers in the beginning. They where good, but as posts starts coming does also the smartasses that either call this bullshit or the answer is to "man up" and blast testo. Thats the really mature answers to this problem. I would appreciate if you dont reply to this thread, because this is for real and iam looking for advice.

So to all of you that have something good to say. please keep on posting, i have not found the answer yet, yes iam young and not an steroid guru. But everybody here have been young and make mistakes, right? So please if you have been in the same spot and recovered. Please share

Thanks brothers.

I also report all bullshit posters.

You say "I have not found the answer yet" because you wanna hear what you like and not what you gotta do. We all make mistakes, and yes you fucked up bigtime yourself. Without knowing how a pct works and what you MUST use, the best thing you can do for your own sake is to stay away from any fucking drug. Even aspirin. Just wait, stay healthy, let your body recover by itself.

Dude, talk to your doctor.

:yeahthat:

Your natural test is by no means over buddy.

Have you done damage? Most likely.
Is the damage permanent? Most likely not

You really have two options. The first is TRT for life but at your age probably not the best option if you wish to have kids in the future. But this option is yours and yours alone.

For best results both of these options would be best decided with the assistance and guidnace of a GOOD endocrinologist.

Best of luck with your recovery mate

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75