over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is this the right direction?

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
hey guys, id like to know if im going the right direction here. if you didnt know, i had to lay off for several months of training due to getting sick, and pretty much spending alot of time with my old friend, corona....lol.

i have overcome a 2.5 pack a day habit, and i dont even bother drinking.

my drinking was 3 nights a week at least 7-8 coronas a night. the combo of the past drinking. and the quiting smoking i have gained a good amount of body fat perticulary abdominal, and chest area. diet was total poo!

im now back in the gym, and i have adjusted my diet, and id like to see if the experienced think im going on the right direction. thank you in advance.

my goal is to be around 190-200 with less bf and lean muscle mass.

my stats as of today

5'6 235lbs (gained 30 pounds) i have no idea of my bf% bmi says 30, but i know i have a very good amount of mass for that to be correct.

this is my diet as of right now (its a low carb for 2 weeks only) i did use a natural colon cleanse to help me get regular, and it helped tremendously.

5am protein shake, oatmeal (1cup) 2tbs pb

8am eggs(5 whites 2 yolk) slice wheat toast w/pb or half bake potato banana

11am 1/2 can tuna mixed w/ev olive oil lemon garlic or chicken breast with salad , pro shake maybe some brown rice. or tuna on whole wheat wrap.

2pm 1 can tuna or chicken breast w/hot sauce salad, hand full pistachios

5pm dinner time w/the wife steak or salmon with veg

8-9 salad if im hungry and pro shake

th ediet above i am trying to keep the carbs early,(150ish) and have around 200g pro

after 2 weeks i will adjust my diet to include starchy carbs (yam, rice etc) to meals 3-5 and dairy in meals 1-2(1% milk)

now my workout is like this

cardio upon wake 30-45 min hr 155-160 (from reading more the best hr is around 130?) this is 5 days a week.

i do 3 days of weight training followed by cardio

day 1 chest, back, abs

day 2 calfs hams, quads

day 3 bi's tri's

all are 3-4 sets to failure.

i am taking no supps, only pro, eventually i plan to run a cycle of test 400mg a week 16 weeks with deca 200 mg a week 12 weeks for my knees. (or run 200mg test alone 16 weeks now if it will help accelerate fat loss and keep gains?)

i am currently on gh 2i.u a day 5 on 2 off.

please let me know what you think. thank you

Last edited:
i mean it looks like the right track
BUT........how do you feel about it???
thats the real answer here

:)

thanks tenny, id have to say ill go with it awhile, and see how it works out for me. i just wanted other opinions on if im in the right direction. only reason is ive never bothered on the diet, i just lifted. i gained alot, but i know i can do more to transform myself for the better. i really had no direction, to me it was just protein, lift, protein,lift. i want to do it right this time.

Personally i think its not that good. You are mixing fats and carbs in the same meal and thats a no no as far as most people are concerned. Also the PB is just added calories that you dont need.

Let me give you the best advise i can and it will save you so much time, money, and heartache! Hire a great trainer off of here like Alex. He will get you to your goal in a much faster time frame than you will ever do yourself.

Personally i think its not that good. You are mixing fats and carbs in the same meal and thats a no no as far as most people are concerned. Also the PB is just added calories that you dont need.

Let me give you the best advise i can and it will save you so much time, money, and heartache! Hire a great trainer off of here like Alex. He will get you to your goal in a much faster time frame than you will ever do yourself.

great advice bro but i currently cannot afford a trainer right now. i have to do with what i got. :(

i had thaught that essential fats where needed?(as long as it isnt combined w/sugar?) pb, nuts, evoo? my increase is only on my 2 week restricted carb diet. i will knock ef's down to 1 maybe 2 meals on my regular diet. im trying to get the calories in my first 2/3 meals so i dont have it towards the evening.

Last edited:
Compared to where you were a month ago?

You are going to drop a ton of weight. Is what you are proposing perfect? Maybe not, but it's close enough.

Congratulations of dumping smoking. Really!!!:)

Do what you say you are going to do, and you will transform your body. After a few months if you need to go to the next level, then make the appropriate adjustments.

Be patient. You will get there.

Well i dont even consider my self a noob when it comes to BB but whts works for me is dropping off the carbs ...eat low carb meal specailly dinner anything after 7:00 ..it works for me big bowl of salad with a grill chiken breast ... or a lean steak with boiled veggies ...
just my 2 cents

thanks for the advice guys. today i just remembered how squats will stand you to attention lol

I am not much help on your dieting, as I cannot even plan my own and I have Alex working with me. But... I wanted to congratulate you on kicking the bad habits. Smoking and drinking that much would have really shortened your life. I am very happy for you and I know it takes a lot of will power.

I am not much help on your dieting, as I cannot even plan my own and I have Alex working with me. But... I wanted to congratulate you on kicking the bad habits. Smoking and drinking that much would have really shortened your life. I am very happy for you and I know it takes a lot of will power.

thanks so much bro, yeah, 20 years smoking, and i taught i would never do it. the drinking i know has packed on so much bodyfat, the morning recovery also sucks. im so determined now! my grandmother died at the young age of 56 from emphysema and copd. my bout with Pneumonia was a wakeup call. antibiotics knocked out the infection, but the cough in the morning and crummy breathing really sucked. i have a 9 year old girl i want to see grow old, and i think my wife and i are ready for another.

well anyways, thanks again bro

big thumbs up for you brother,20yrs smoking and you quit,thats awesome!
now just remember if you go back to it,they will run your life forever and you will never quit because you have no self control,because you went back to the filthy bastards lol,so whatever you do brother do go back,because all the peeps i have seen try to quit and go back never quit,they just keep trying and trying,just do it right the first time around!
and as to you not having the right dierection or knowledge,its simple bro,how do you think these trainers learned what they know???
picking up books,and researching on the net,if you cant afford to go buy some books and educate yourself on how to eat and train the net is always here with such a vast enormous size of information there should be no reason why you could not or can not learn the "right" way!
this is the simplest and cheapest way to learning and getting pointers on putting yourself in the right direction!
good luck too you!
p.s. good beginner books to learn would be like:
chris aceto's instruction book for bodybuilding,this book has training,aerobics,nutrition programs,pre-contest dieting,carb depleting and loading,body fat control,and supplements
another good book is:
the bodybuilders nutrition book,by Dr.franco columbu
and we cant forget:
arnold schwarzenegger;the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding

and there are a bunch more out there is you look!:D

Congrats on kicking the smoking. I haven't had a smoke in about 2 weeks now and my quality of life has skyrocketed. The gf says I don't snore as much, I have more energy and my wallet is a bit thicker.

As far as your diet it looks fine. It's not perfect but it's probably a lot better than what you're eating now.

One thing I would suggest is plugging it all in to a calorie counter like dailyburn.com That way when your weightloss slows down it will be easier to play with your macro nutrient ratios and total calories.

Huh? eating fats and carbs in the same meal is a bad idea? Since when?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws