YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this the shit you guys really put up with?? (Women)

abadseal

Registered
So a little background first on me. I am 26, tried very hard for all of my life to never have a serious relationship or anything that even remotely resembled one and did a damn fine job until about 2 months ago when I met my current girlfriend. Some of you are probably wondering why stay clear of a commitment (please spare me the "it's the best feeling in the world waking up to a woman you care about" speech). Reason is I am very focused on myself, my career and my goals in life and for that reason I'd usually go on a few dates with the woman, usually have sex a few times then casually move on usually leaving no hard feeling what so ever. Recently however after being with this girl and spending more time with her than all other women previously combined I have been opened to a whole new side of the womanly world that I have never previously seen and to be honest....I don't like one single bit. So my question is...is this really how most women act in relationships and if so...how the hell do you guys deal with this? I am of course referring to the

-1-3 hours to get ready to go anywhere. God forbid it's someplace really nice and even more time is required. I honestly thought this was just a myth about woman taking this long.

-Emotional and sensitive as hell. Do you guys always have to filter nearly everything that comes out? A few weeks back I made the terrible mistake during a conversation of saying that Jessica Alba was a 10...and then it came...The dreaded words...."What do you think I am?" Now my girls smokin for sure but she's no Jessica Alba so I said a 9.5...........Still having nightmares about the aftermath :(((

-Insecure. Anytime other attractive women are around it's as if she's just waiting for me to take a look or make a comment to use it as ammo in the future.

-Time just....gone! It feels like I don't even have a day to myself anymore. Do all woman in relationships always want to spend THAT much time together? I actually told her recently that "Yea, if we saw eachother once a week or every 10 days that'd be fine with me"....I thought she was going to break down and cry right there at the cheesecake factory so I quickly recovered and pretended it was a joke. I mean....if your women are like this too how the hell do you guys have your alone time?

I know my girl is relatively high maintenance in the attention and emotion category but I'm curious if most women are as well and what you guys do to accept or combat it? Muchas gracias amigos!

As for the makeup thing,

You can generally tell what kind of girls take forever to get ready and the ones that don't before you hook up with them.

So you kind of walked into that one.

For the most part, the majority of them are like that.
I married my girl because she was a lot different than most women, but even she has some of the typical women issues.
I got in trouble for the '10' thing just the other day. The shit end of it was that she asked me what I thought the woman was!
I'm extremely honest, I never lie about anything, so I told her I thought she was a ten.
My girl told me that it made her feel insecure. The cool thing about her is that she told me right afterwards that she realizes she was just being a woman, and that she can't help that some things make her insecure.

My girl doesn't take long to get ready at all, so I don't have that issue to deal with.

She does want to spend every waking moment with me, which I am not all that against because I really do enjoy her company (that's why I married her), but she knows I need my alone time now and then and that I need time to go out with the guys now and then. Once in a while she'll seem irritated if I choose the guys over her, but she gets over it quick and doesn't give me any shit.

So a little background first on me. I am 26, tried very hard for all of my life to never have a serious relationship or anything that even remotely resembled one and did a damn fine job until about 2 months ago when I met my current girlfriend. Some of you are probably wondering why stay clear of a commitment (please spare me the "it's the best feeling in the world waking up to a woman you care about" speech). Reason is I am very focused on myself, my career and my goals in life and for that reason I'd usually go on a few dates with the woman, usually have sex a few times then casually move on usually leaving no hard feeling what so ever. Recently however after being with this girl and spending more time with her than all other women previously combined I have been opened to a whole new side of the womanly world that I have never previously seen and to be honest....I don't like one single bit. So my question is...is this really how most women act in relationships and if so...how the hell do you guys deal with this? I am of course referring to the

-1-3 hours to get ready to go anywhere. God forbid it's someplace really nice and even more time is required. I honestly thought this was just a myth about woman taking this long.

-Emotional and sensitive as hell. Do you guys always have to filter nearly everything that comes out? A few weeks back I made the terrible mistake during a conversation of saying that Jessica Alba was a 10...and then it came...The dreaded words...."What do you think I am?" Now my girls smokin for sure but she's no Jessica Alba so I said a 9.5...........Still having nightmares about the aftermath :(((

-Insecure. Anytime other attractive women are around it's as if she's just waiting for me to take a look or make a comment to use it as ammo in the future.

-Time just....gone! It feels like I don't even have a day to myself anymore. Do all woman in relationships always want to spend THAT much time together? I actually told her recently that "Yea, if we saw eachother once a week or every 10 days that'd be fine with me"....I thought she was going to break down and cry right there at the cheesecake factory so I quickly recovered and pretended it was a joke. I mean....if your women are like this too how the hell do you guys have your alone time?

I know my girl is relatively high maintenance in the attention and emotion category but I'm curious if most women are as well and what you guys do to accept or combat it? Muchas gracias amigos!

How old are you? You sound very immature.

Never ever make your girl think she is any less than the best.

Will save you soooooooo much frustration.

Relationship = conflict

The emotional filter thing was and is why I decided to remain single, its like talking to a fucking schizophrenic.
I am brutally honest and when this came up I told them how it was with no quarter.
My cheating ex wife could sit and talk about all the baseball players that hit on her at the ball park but god forbid some woman pay me a compliment on my physique one time in 3 years.
MELTDOWN, the hypocrasy and immaturity was enough for me to say the sex just wasnt and isnt worth the headache.

Being completely single and havent gone on a date in over a year and this is the happiest I have been relationship-wise in 11 years.

Relationship = conflict

BINGO.gif

How old are you? You sound very immature.

I'm 26 Big A. On the contrary I believe I am overly mature and my issue arises form not wanting to have to deal with all this ego boosting double standard bullshit that apparently most guys put up with just to either have a companion at their side or for sex. Your response makes me wonder if you even read my post? I openly admitted that yes, I am purposely very novice when it comes to relationships and I was more so asking for advice a lot of which I received (thanks fellas) with the exception of your comment of course.

I'm 26 Big A. On the contrary I believe I am overly mature and my issue arises form not wanting to have to deal with all this ego boosting double standard bullshit that apparently most guys put up with just to either have a companion at their side or for sex. Your response makes me wonder if you even read my post? I openly admitted that yes, I am purposely very novice when it comes to relationships and I was more so asking for advice a lot of which I received (thanks fellas) with the exception of your comment of course.

I can see that you really don't have much experience with relationships or Women in general.

Take the advice of everyone here. Yes for the most part every Woman is just like this, but you learn to adapt.

If you let it get this far with you knowing your past then you must really like this girl.

You only touched the surface. I am sure myself and others could add to the list, however the bottom line is it all equals emotional abuse.

I would have left my wife years ago if it wasn't for the kids...You adapt.

You only touched the surface. I am sure myself and others could add to the list, however the bottom line is it all equals emotional abuse.

I would have left my wife years ago if it wasn't for the kids...You adapt.

I wouldn't go as far as to say a relationship is emotional abuse. I do know that some Women can be difficult and sometimes it can be both emotional and physical.

Women are completely different that Men and you have to learn to adapt. I honestly enjoy the fact that they are different. It keeps me on my toes and mentally stimulated.

No Not all women are like this. And if you really are self centered and don't like what you see happening what's holding you back from doing to her like you have all the others? If she's like this only a few months into it, get out now! You don't want an insecure woman nor a high maintenance one. This should be easy for you to leave her as from the sounds of it, all she has is looks. One day you will want to be in a relationship and will look beyond the outside and you'll find someone that fits the bill, don't waste your time with the flouzies.

I was like you once, I found my wife and though complete opposites we are a perfect match. We both have our bad qualities but nothing we can't look past or gets us into arguments, you learn to work around it.

Good luck, I'd get out ASAP,

You sound very young and inexperienced. I'm surpriseD these are revelations to any 26 year old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I like how my lady takes forever to get dressed and frets about looking nice. I take it as a compliment that she wants to look good for me.

When my lady is sensitive and emotional I support her and reassure her even if it seems frivilous because SHE is my lady.

As far as other women go I haven't been interested in another lady since I met her because SHE is my lady.

I guess it comes down to finding the right lady because once you do all the shit that bugs you about this one will be something you love about her.

For example my wife likes to put her legs across my back when I am asleep and she is awake talking on the phone in bed or working on her computer if anyone else did this it would drive me nuts lol but it cracks me up if I wake up and her little chicken legs are across my back and she is bullshitting on the phone lol.

Another thing my wife is loud as fuck in the morning lol I like to sleep in but no matter what she is up at 6am tromping around the house. I do not know how a 100lbs woman can sound like two elephants fucking but she does lol and it makes me laugh every time. She always apologizes and feels bad but it always cracks me up and I tease her about it.

No, they are not all like that. Not even close. There are plenty of emotionally strong, have-it-together, confident women out there who are actually worth spending time with and make for great company. I gave up dealing with women like you're describing years ago, and I suggest you do the same. It doesn't sound like she has many redeeming qualities in your eyes, so why don't you do both of you the favor and let it go?

Just listening to your description made my damn skin crawl and my head hurt. I'd rather be alone than with a girl like that any day.

He's 10 years younger than me and I still feel like that. Some of us just aren't cut out for relationships.

He's 4-5 years older than me and I don't feel that way one bit.

If a girl really cares about me unconditionally, I hit the jackpot. Mine has been with me for 2-3 years and gone through just about anything with me. I won't tie the knot with her yet, I want to be stable financially, and if she is still with me once I am....I will marry her, or at least I intend to her.

Girls can say they care, but when the situation appears, if they really do show their character and courage for you, it garners a lot of respect from me.

I'm a loyal guy, just by nature. Trusting too-- perhaps too trusting?

Some are like what you describe. Some just have moments that they are difficult and some are incredibly easy to be with. My wife falls into the later category most of the time. She has here moments but I've been able to predict these moments by making notes on my calander :rolleyes:

They are all like this

I disagree!

Extreme selfishness never works well in relationships.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner