over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this too low dose

AVelasques911

Registered
For starters I do not compete. I've been bodybuilding since 2001, a few cycles early on but mostly natural except for trt last year. I have the size I want fromtrt alone, but I need assistance with the fullness and staying dry year round (going for the Rob riches, fitness model look)

Been experimenting, I really don't tolerate neither test nor tren well at higher doses. I was thinking of just combining a few things at smaller doses for my "blasts"

Test e 50mg eod
Mast e 50mg eod
Tren ace 25mg ed
Winstrol 50mg ed (last four weeks)

Aside from the winny everything is pretty underdoesed though, I feel good on the combination but am not sure if it would be enough for my particular needs.

I did think of a more xonservaging 100 test/100 mast eod whic would be far less harsh and I could be on more time out of the year.

Any thoughtsI?

You’re really asking if 900mg a week of gear is enough to have a fitness model look? lol

If you’re doing this for hobby and vanity purposes and you don’t compete (which is stupid anyway unless you compete in a sport where you make a shit ton of money) then it’s more than enough...

I’d take out the Tren, no need for it if you don’t compete and you can definitely be sub 10% year round without it..

Your diet and training will determine how you look along with gear..

I’d stick to the Test E and Mast at those dosages and really dial in the food and training (lots of sprints and explosive movements) and if you want to tighten up when you’re already lean then I’d probably add the winny...

Something to think about too, if you’re wanting to stay on for longer periods is Test E and Primo E at similar dosages as Primo is pretty safe and don’t listen to assholes who say Primo doesn’t do anything below “X” milligrams per week.. Primo is great at 200-300mg per week..

That's nearly identical to a blast I had posted about, 2 months on/2 0ff, indefinitely so I'll give you my take.

It's essentially a RIP blend with added winstrol. I feel very good, psychologically, on it. My worry is either the winstrol or the tren has got to go, it's just a lot of toxicity for someone not competing. And IMO the Tren is going to benefit you far more, you've already got masteron in there for keeping water bloat down (winny is for the most part going to do to the same, while stressing the hell out of your liver and joints), if anything you could use the winstrol cash to double up on the masteron if you really felt the need.

I know 700mg is the popular thing right now but 200mg of tren is no joke.

200mg Test
200mg Tren ace
400mg Masteron

350 test/350 mast, let's say 2 months on/1 month off is a far cleaner cycle and also one i've considered staying on for longer periods of time.

This might be off, but I almost feel the Test/Mast would give a good, more sustainable look for someone just doing this as a lifestyle simply because of not having to cruise as long and being on more of the time. There's not getting that "tren" look, but if your diet and cardio are on point, you could stay a good single digits and about 10lbs above your normal weight ..... i'll let the vets chime in on whether that's accurate or not, I'm curious as these are actually two cycles that interest me.

Whether those dosages are right or not is not up to us to decide, only you know how you respond to AAS.

You’re really asking if 900mg a week of gear is enough to have a fitness model look? lol

If you’re doing this for hobby and vanity purposes and you don’t compete (which is stupid anyway unless you compete in a sport where you make a shit ton of money) then it’s more than enough...

Well it's 900g of gear but it's such a strange looking cycle, it's like everything is underdosed, but it adds up. The typical post on here is like 1g of test, 500g of tren, 800g of masteron. That's my main question, whether these smaller doses that add up to a big total will still produce a similar effect, because you and I both know that everyone here loves to groan about how masteron needs to be in the 600-800 range or it's a waste.

As far as vanity being stupid, totally disagree there. I mean I could stop going to the gym, could just wear outdated bootcut jeans and t-shirts with lame sayings on them, I could not groom my facial hair, I could not tan....... or I could look good because I care about how I present myself. Neither is wrong, but I like looking my best.

it sucks that you think it might be underdosed.

Maybe you're running waaay less, maybe not.

Find a good source so you don't have to worry (/ have to worry less) about it being underdosed.

If you REALLY want the tren in there, id skip the mast and winny.

Whether those dosages are right or not is not up to us to decide, only you know how you respond to AAS.

Just looking for opinions on one vs the other, I may have been doing this for almost two decades but I was natural most of that time so I'm no expert.

200Test/200Mast/200Tren, let's say EOD and take out the winstrol to keep it simple, 8 weeks on/8 weeks off. year round

vs

350 Test/350 Mast
8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. year round

Support supplements are pretty good either way:
Niacin, Red Yeast Rice, Ubiquinol, Hawthorne Berry, Red Beet Extract, Carditone, (TUDCA and Nac if I add the winstrol).

it sucks that you think it might be underdosed.

Maybe you're running waaay less, maybe not.

Find a good source so you don't have to worry (/ have to worry less) about it being underdosed.

If you REALLY want the tren in there, id skip the mast and winny.

No, no, I don't think the vials are underdosed. 100mg of Test E. puts me at over 800ng/dl 5 days after injection, I've been dealing with the same three people here since this board was pretty new.

It's that, look at the other posts. Everything is "800mg of this, and 1000mg of that", so I take tren at 200mg or mast at 200mg and it feels a bit strange, like I'm not taking enough.

I totally understand skipping the winstrol, and I'm pretty convinced on that but why skip the mast though? That's one of the least toxic compounds and combined with tren, that stuff is almost euphoric. You're saying just TRT test and 200mg of tren?

Last edited:
Well it's 900g of gear but it's such a strange looking cycle, it's like everything is underdosed, but it adds up. The typical post on here is like 1g of test, 500g of tren, 800g of masteron. That's my main question, whether these smaller doses that add up to a big total will still produce a similar effect, because you and I both know that everyone here loves to groan about how masteron needs to be in the 600-800 range or it's a waste.

As far as vanity being stupid, totally disagree there. I mean I could stop going to the gym, could just wear outdated bootcut jeans and t-shirts with lame sayings on them, I could not groom my facial hair, I could not tan....... or I could look good because I care about how I present myself. Neither is wrong, but I like looking my best.

I think you misunderstood me bro.. I was saying competing is stupid lol I do this shit to look good too, I just want to and am an advocate of doing it as healthy as possible..

I think competing for a plastic trophy or for whatever reason putting your health at that much risk for zero money is stupid lol.. Unless you’re making enough money to set yourself up and your family for life, then any reason to take grams of gear and getting serious health complications in your 40’s and 50’s is stupid..

Back to your OP and as I stated before you’ve got more than enough to look good and as I said I’d drop the Tren and just keep the Test E and Mast..

Whoever says you need large doses of any steroid to “look good” is fucking ridiculous and either has goals of being a monster or is relying on the drugs to do the work... PERIOD.

As a member above stated, maybe raise the doses on the Test E and Mast E a LITTLE bit.. Maybe 300-350mg each and you’re on the safer side and you can look damn good and lean.. But even then I’d prefer Primo over Masteron, and no you don’t need high doses of milder steroids to compensate.. Again, it’s ridiculous parroting..

What are your stats by the way? Height, weight, bodyfat?

Not to highjack the thread but does anyone thing the Test 350/Mast 350 is actually far better over the long-term?

If your bloodwork is good, you can stay on that quite a few more weeks/months during the year.

Plus I mean how long can you really do the tren thing? I LOVE tren. I'll take a 25mg tren ace shot before I go out or am going to have some fun because it just turns me into something else (I am NOT recommending this).... but really, you gotta take a possibly cancerous substance to counteract the breathing, unless you don't have sex or do outdoor stuff with your girl, you really have to up all your ancillaries, you're pretty sleep deprived, good luck having any girl want to come over when she rolls over into your puddle of sweat.....

As good as it is, a simple Test/Mast blast/cruise regimen seems so much more reasonable, throw in some winny in the summer if you like

What are your stats by the way? Height, weight, bodyfat?

I'm 5'8, 189lbs.... don't know my body-fat but I can give you some measurements:
Neck 18.5
Chest 46
Arms 17.5
Waist 30.5 (no abs, I'm about 28-29 with abs)
Legs 24.5

That's on TRT. I'm happy with that size, but I don't need very much food to maintain that and spill-over easily. That leaves me looking rather flat, I'm very sensitive to e2 and just in general retain water very easily, hence my 2 goals at the point being to stay a bit more full, and dry.

I'm not opposed to primo. Goal # 3 is to be a sex machine though as I am into the poly lifestyle and need to be able to perform, so test/tren/mast really, really do the trick. But I'm open to ideas.

I'm 5'8, 189lbs.... don't know my body-fat but I can give you some measurements:
Neck 18.5
Chest 46
Arms 17.5
Waist 30.5 (no abs, I'm about 28-29 with abs)
Legs 24.5

That's on TRT. I'm happy with that size, but I don't need very much food to maintain that and spill-over easily. That leaves me looking rather flat, I'm very sensitive to e2 and just in general retain water very easily, hence my 2 goals at the point being to stay a bit more full, and dry.

I'm not opposed to primo. Goal # 3 is to be a sex machine though as I am into the poly lifestyle and need to be able to perform, so test/tren/mast really, really do the trick. But I'm open to ideas.

Well we’re the same height lol and I was 188lbs and sub 10% (lower ab veins always visible) last year January on 600mg Test and 4iu GH and that’s it... Waist was about that, 29-30 inches.. So definitely confident you can look pretty amazing on what you’ve stated.. Just be health conscious bro, don’t run Tren for long periods if you’re really set on taking it is my advice..

I’ve dropped about 20lbs or so (I still have abs though! :eek:) because of a car accident I had almost exactly a year ago and other personal/work issues, but I’m back at it waiting on blood work and plan on doing something similar to you to get back up there in the next week or 2 after I get my results and if all is good;

45mg Test E EOD
40mg NPP EOD
20mg Mast EOD

No dose is too low if it works for you. Get away with as low as possible if needs be. 25mg tren a daily can go a long way and is enough by itself to look good. Granted some people post cycles and you think are they fuck using that low :D However for your goals that is more than enough to look good. It's not like you want to be 250 pounds ripped at your height which would obviously take a lot more.

Not to highjack the thread but does anyone thing the Test 350/Mast 350 is actually far better over the long-term?

If your bloodwork is good, you can stay on that quite a few more weeks/months during the year.

Plus I mean how long can you really do the tren thing? I LOVE tren. I'll take a 25mg tren ace shot before I go out or am going to have some fun because it just turns me into something else (I am NOT recommending this).... but really, you gotta take a possibly cancerous substance to counteract the breathing, unless you don't have sex or do outdoor stuff with your girl, you really have to up all your ancillaries, you're pretty sleep deprived, good luck having any girl want to come over when she rolls over into your puddle of sweat.....

As good as it is, a simple Test/Mast blast/cruise regimen seems so much more reasonable, throw in some winny in the summer if you like

Honestly my "go to" for longterm good bloods, bp, and overall health with a very good look is 200 test/200-300 mast. Love the look, feel outstanding and my bloodwork basically like a "normal fit human". Of course that is lower than the 350/350 dose you mentioned by quite a bit but your point stands, essentially, mast + test at a low to moderate dose seems to do the body good without the orals, tren, etc. etc.

Hell I'll even go 150test/200mast with is laughable to most.

For starters I do not compete. I've been bodybuilding since 2001, a few cycles early on but mostly natural except for trt last year. I have the size I want fromtrt alone, but I need assistance with the fullness and staying dry year round (going for the Rob riches, fitness model look)

Been experimenting, I really don't tolerate neither test nor tren well at higher doses. I was thinking of just combining a few things at smaller doses for my "blasts"

Test e 50mg eod
Mast e 50mg eod
Tren ace 25mg ed

Aside from the winny everything is pretty underdoesed though, I feel good on the combination but am not sure if it would be enough for my particular needs.

I did think of a more xonservaging 100 test/100 mast eod whic would be far less harsh and I could be on more time out of the year.

Any thoughtsI?

It's always tempting to add the winstrol in there and I totally get why. But, for me, it wrecks my bloodwork like no tomorrow (worse than tren). 50mgs a day and my lipid profile would be screwed. I'd rather drop that and stay on the rest longer. Heck I'd even drop the tren to 25mgs/day for only 5 days a week and work with that. I weigh 230 and routinely will do 20mgs/day, 5 days a week and happy overall.

Test e 50mg eod

Mast e 50mg eod

Tren ace 25mg ed

Any thoughtsI?

Why not try this:

TRT(100mg-200mg)weekly, get bloodwork, then add in GH 3-4iu daily,Anavar 40mg daily, and 100mg of Primo daily. You should get high quality results and (look good)year round. You can play with your diet and cardio to adjust your look throughout. Just my opinion. If I could afford it, that is what I personally would like to do year round. It gives more of a physique competitor look without all the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner