over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this too low dose

Jumping straight to more drugs is not the answer to your goals. You want to look like a fitness model but with those stats and no abs, you've got some work to do on your diet. Let's see what you're eating. After that, I would stick with your TRT dose and ad 2 to 4 iu's of GH. Along with the proper diet, see where you're at around the 6 month mark. From there, you can adjust your TRT and GH dose and make a decision regarding more gear.

I think that dose is plenty!
I blast with 30mg test, 10mg Tren and 10mg Var, 2iu GH ED and feel like freaking Superman!
5'9"
225lbs
10%BF

No, no, I don't think the vials are underdosed. 100mg of Test E. puts me at over 800ng/dl 5 days after injection, I've been dealing with the same three people here since this board was pretty new.

It's that, look at the other posts. Everything is "800mg of this, and 1000mg of that", so I take tren at 200mg or mast at 200mg and it feels a bit strange, like I'm not taking enough.

I totally understand skipping the winstrol, and I'm pretty convinced on that but why skip the mast though? That's one of the least toxic compounds and combined with tren, that stuff is almost euphoric. You're saying just TRT test and 200mg of tren?

my bad, I assume by 'everything is underdosed except the winny' you mean everything is pretty low dosed?

I'd only skip the mast if you're deadset on the tren, in that case, tren will do most 'work'.
if you're skipping tren than yes mast would be nice. That stuff makes me euphoric too.

I think the goal 'fitness model' is a bit vague, I've seen dyel models and pretty buff ones.
I like Bio's advice, a trt dose and a bit of gh combined with a good diet goes a long way if you don't have relatively extreme goals

Jumping straight to more drugs is not the answer to your goals. You want to look like a fitness model but with those stats and no abs, you've got some work to do on your diet. Let's see what you're eating. After that, I would stick with your TRT dose and ad 2 to 4 iu's of GH. Along with the proper diet, see where you're at around the 6 month mark. From there, you can adjust your TRT and GH dose and make a decision regarding more gear.

This a hundred times over, you don't need competitive bodybuilder cycles to reach your goals, you MAY need TRT at the most, everything you want is found in diet, discipline, and regimen. 90% of people will spend a lifetime trying to find the perfect combination of things to reach their fitness goals, yet they could reach 90% of their goals if they just could dial in the diet. Way harder than the gym, not fun, 2-4 hours per day of food prep and eating, it's not about will power, it's about doing the shopping, food prep, and eating. That is what makes sticking to you diet possible.

This a hundred times over, you don't need competitive bodybuilder cycles to reach your goals, you MAY need TRT at the most, everything you want is found in diet, discipline, and regimen. 90% of people will spend a lifetime trying to find the perfect combination of things to reach their fitness goals, yet they could reach 90% of their goals if they just could dial in the diet. Way harder than the gym, not fun, 2-4 hours per day of food prep and eating, it's not about will power, it's about doing the shopping, food prep, and eating. That is what makes sticking to you diet possible.

Building on these because nobody else will say it - AVelasques911, you post a new thread each month with your latest idea. Off the top of my head I recall why should you use anything other than testosterone, not wanting to do anything harsh, wanting to cruise on dry compounds all year, wanting to compete in men's physique, not wanting to compete and just wanting to look like a fitness model, not having much of an appetite, etc.

You ask for opinions, get tons, but never report back on how your latest idea has gone. You never post your body fat and always post body part measurements in inches, which mean nothing. And you've never posted a picture, which would make it much easier for others to give you good advice.

Bio and Kaladry are totally right - diet is your biggest issue, your 30.5" waist with no visible abs proves that. I know you have dietary issues to work around but diet is the biggest thing holding you back from your goals. You can't outwork / outinject / out-whatever a shitty diet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws