over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this tren OK to use???

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Got this in the mail today. Cloudy but not crystallized like its crashed. Here is a comparison pic next to some other tren I have. Is this OK to use?? Never seen tren like this before. **broken link removed**

I wouldn't be worried unless crystals but then again better safe then sorry?

Don't know about the tren, but man you should clean your nails...are you a mechanic or something?

Don't know about the tren, but man you should clean your nails...are you a mechanic or something?

Yeah dude, BMW mechanic, my hands are always dirty :(

C'mon bros, anyone have an opinion? It's not goopy like it's crashed, just cloudy. G2G?

I've never personaly come across this myself or any of my friends so i honestly don't know. Can you not contact the sponsor and see what they have to say?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've never personaly come across this myself or any of my friends so i honestly don't know. Can you not contact the sponsor and see what they have to say?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It was a sponsor on another board, they don't sign on very often,. I have contacted them but I was hoping to get a quicker answer from someone with experience on here. This was an 'extra' to make up for a late order. Another guy on that board got the same tren and he said it could be overdosed? I did contact on of the mods on that board and he assured me it was OK and he has used the exact same tren before. But again, an unbiased opinion from someone on here who doesn't know the source would still be appreciated.

Bad Sponsor to ship something like that

looks like it crashed.. but just shake it so it mixes up again.... and draw.. or cook it, filter it.. it should clear it up.

looks like it crashed.. but just shake it so it mixes up again.... and draw.. or cook it, filter it.. it should clear it up.

I thought so too, but it's still smooth like oil should be. Crashed gear I've had before was very gloopy and chunky with crystals in it.

I tried heating it in hot water and swirling it around but still cloudy. If it needs to be filtered again, what size whatman do I need?

.5 any should do the job, I mean.. I have seen some tren like that before, and was still good... but filter to be in the safe side.. reheat it and filter so it goes threw faster and don't gunk up

Last edited:
.5 any should do the job, I mean.. I have seen some tren like that before, and was still good... but filter to be in the safe side.. reheat it and filter so it goes threw faster and don't gunk up

Yeah, I've been searching about cloudy tren and seems like it's not that uncommon. The cloud doesn't settle to the bottom like bacteria would so reheating and filtering sounds like a plan.

Unless I'm thinking of another member, you seem to have bad luck with Tren.

Unless I'm thinking of another member, you seem to have bad luck with Tren.

lol, no you're right. At least I didn't pay for this bottle!

BMW :headbang: ..Work on Audis myself :) Not for a living tho...just for fun.

Anyway..I have some tren looks just like this....crashed but no crystals...I heated it at 200 degree for 15 min or so...didnt really clear up all that much..

The thing is..I used it for about 3 weeks before I noticed that it crashed like this....didnt have an issue at all. It might be a bit more painful bro or cause some lumps or shit like that but its not going to kill you. Like I said I couldnt really tell the difference.

BMW :headbang: ..Work on Audis myself :) Not for a living tho...just for fun.

Anyway..I have some tren looks just like this....crashed but no crystals...I heated it at 200 degree for 15 min or so...didnt really clear up all that much..

The thing is..I used it for about 3 weeks before I noticed that it crashed like this....didnt have an issue at all. It might be a bit more painful bro or cause some lumps or shit like that but its not going to kill you. Like I said I couldnt really tell the difference.

Right on man. Always loved turning wrenches, has it's good days and bad but I usually enjoy my job. Love Audi too, just can't say that in uniform ;)

Thanks for the reply, after some reading I've been doing I think it's probably fine. I've even read some people say the best tren they ever used was cloudy.

That is good looking FM tren next to it!!!! :headbang:

Dawn dish soap and scrub fingers in hair in shower! No grease nails!!! But think from your pic your shaved head?

O for sure...I thought you were just a slob or somethign :D

What it reminds me of is finaplex tren without all of the methylcellulose filtered out, but since it's from a UGL I'm gonna guess it's from powder...

No idea man.

I make my own stuff so it usually doesn't crash unless I over dose it. It crashed kind of like that when I made 150mg+/ml. Just re filter it and heat it up a bit.

Ive seen tren made from finaplex pellets turn like that. I think its from the glues and binders. Usedit anyway and was fine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear