over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this Watson Cyp real?

Well mine has the word Testosterone written in black not red , the word Cypionate is in red
f45ff1064b1b3c1d2acc8798ef676ce3.jpg

Hmmm now that is sketchy. I just emailed Teva again. Thanks

Is it typical for counterfeit stuff to be so close to looking real but off by the color of a word??
Does counterfeit necessarily mean NOT test or just not pharma?

Is it typical for counterfeit stuff to be so close to looking real but off by the color of a word??
Does counterfeit necessarily mean NOT test or just not pharma?

That does happen yes. And typically something like test does still have test in it....but they fake the brand so they can sell at a higher price point

That’s what mine looks like from pharmacy brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you check if only the word cypionate is in red ink? Mine have “testosterone” and ”cypionate” in red which is leading me to think they are counterfeit.

Guys..these are legit from pharmacy.
30c9c33ee25999a6ad71d7f24f5cb2ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can you check if only the word cypionate is in red ink? Mine have “testosterone” and ”cypionate” in red which is leading me to think they are counterfeit.

Your lot also has 6 digits before the decimal. The pic I supplied has 7...

Last edited:
What you have is legit. The difference is it’s manufactured by Hikma Farmaceutica (Portugal) for distribution by Watson rather than being manufactured by Steris Labs which is here in the states. To my knowledge some of the newer ones may have a brown top since Westward took over.

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed** just grabbed this for under 50 bucks using the GoodRx app.

What you have is legit. The difference is it’s manufactured by Hikma Farmaceutica (Portugal) for distribution by Watson rather than being manufactured by Steris Labs which is here in the states. To my knowledge some of the newer ones may have a brown top since Westward took over.

So the ones manufactured in Portugal have both testosterone and cypionate in RED letters? Curious how you know this? Thank you

So the ones manufactured in Portugal have both testosterone and cypionate in RED letters? Curious how you know this? Thank you

Yes I have a bottle with “Testosterone Cypionate” in red letters from the pharmacy. Mine had a blue top with an exp. date of 2018. I think the newer ones will have brown tops. I also have Perrigo Cypionate from the pharmacy. I noticed that some of the vials looked different so I did some research. Some are manufactured in Portugal and some here in the states. That’s the only difference I see.

Difference being, manufactured in Portugal but still distributed by Watson Parsippany, NJ

I looked into it some months back and from what I remember it had something to do with Westward taking over. I don’t remember all the details but if u find out anything more, lmk

Thanks. Teva messaged me back but said before they could answer any more ?’s they needed my name, address,#,etc.. so that’s the end of that. Oh well.

For those of you who have the brown tops with only cypionte in red would you mind sending a pic of the back of the bottle or let me know if it says manufactured by Hikma or a diff company? Thanks

Same info i have.
From what I know the product is of pharmaceutical quality. It is only made in Portugal for export by the pharmaceutical lab.

For those of you who have the brown tops with only cypionte in red would you mind sending a pic of the back of the bottle or let me know if it says manufactured by Hikma or a diff company? Thanks

Mine only has cypionate in red and says manufactured by Hikma, exp. 09/2018. I also have one with the same info with exp. 12/2016, both are from Walgreens.

Same info i have.
From what I know the product is of pharmaceutical quality. It is only made in Portugal for export by the pharmaceutical lab.

Seems like even the Hikma only has “cypionate” in Red though.

Sorry bro just seen this. Mine look just like that

Wow looks like it was fake.

Attachments

• 9B2A3AF8-2EA6-441A-9378-D3BD925130FD.jpeg
    9B2A3AF8-2EA6-441A-9378-D3BD925130FD.jpeg
    795 KB · Views: 99

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views