over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this Watson Cyp real?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Can anyone tell me if this looks legit? I thought I remembered the bottle having blue tops but then I read they were bought out by I believe West Ward or Actavis. Thanks.

Attachments

• 3F750D04-A6BA-4229-A47C-9E7E7864A1C8.jpeg
    3F750D04-A6BA-4229-A47C-9E7E7864A1C8.jpeg
    802.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 3ADAAB37-0BAB-4EF4-A8A3-E7856D553BAD.jpeg
    3ADAAB37-0BAB-4EF4-A8A3-E7856D553BAD.jpeg
    837.4 KB · Views: 229
  • C6CFD1BE-7F8C-4EC5-8010-CE5B7E2ED7D3.jpeg
    C6CFD1BE-7F8C-4EC5-8010-CE5B7E2ED7D3.jpeg
    758.2 KB · Views: 201
where did you get it? rx? i used to get this from walgreens not sure what color the top was but i know it wasnt that color. they could have changed the color.

Can anyone tell me if this looks legit? I thought I remembered the bottle having blue tops but then I read they were bought out by I believe West Ward or Actavis. Thanks.

If it didn't come in original box with insert id be very skeptical of it. I've seen some real good fakes but never in the actual boxes with inserts.

If it didn't come in original box with insert id be very skeptical of it. I've seen some real good fakes but never in the actual boxes with inserts.

And usually the fakes have real test in it. They just want to make more on the markup for pretending its US Pharma.

My 2 cents...

Get these for prescribed trt, mine always have blue tops, been on trt for 6+ years using watson cyp and neer seen a single brown cap, not once. I get mine from CVS...

-JOB01

Ill check if I have a left over and see but never seen brown top either from what I recall. Pfizer had brown tops though, but bottles are taller and skinnier.

Last edited:
Brown tops are legit and can be obtained from the pharmacy as well. That much I can attest to. As far as if what you have is real or legit, I don't know. Some things do stand out, primarily the print on the labels appears a little off, and by off I mean smeared and missing ink in some spots, but couldn't tell you for sure if legit or not just that legit brown tops Watson does exist.

Last edited:
Walgreens for me...brown top Watson does exist.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

watson

I have never seen any Watson test cyp
with the word "testosterone" in pink.
Always been black writing. Although it may be something new.

Yah my old ones were blue but these are newer. Not Rx. I emailed west ward and actavis as I’m not sure who bought Watson.

The wording on the label is a little different from the one I just looked at that I get from the pharmacy.

Does the supplier have a very limited supply, or do they have a ton of it? If the latter, then the shit is faker than Kim Kardashian.

I guess it’s brown now

Attachments

• 08E4EFB9-C5D1-4518-A2B8-E15AB8D2F293.jpeg
    08E4EFB9-C5D1-4518-A2B8-E15AB8D2F293.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 281

That’s what mine looks like from pharmacy brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have a bottle of the exact same thing and yes it was prescribed to me by my doctor and I also got it at a Walgreens through the insurance , so yes I have had the same brand / type and it worked for me . Libido went , weight gain from it but it was also stacked with anadrol and deca.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Well mine has the word Testosterone written in black not red , the word Cypionate is in red
f45ff1064b1b3c1d2acc8798ef676ce3.jpg

I’m picking my bottle up at walgreens within the hour. I will post pics of bottle, top, etc. I’ve taken this for years from the pharmacy, and I swear this stuff was rubbish. under-dosed; no dose, something. You take this stuff, and then take the Pfizer brand name test ($44 Watson, $120 Pfizer on GoodRx) it’s a whole different experience. The Pfizer is legendary man. Nothing like it, IMO. Plus, I barely have the $44 for the Watson, let alone to spend $120 on a bottle with only 2g of test

I’m picking my bottle up at walgreens within the hour. I will post pics of bottle, top, etc. I’ve taken this for years from the pharmacy, and I swear this stuff was rubbish. under-dosed; no dose, something. You take this stuff, and then take the Pfizer brand name test ($44 Watson, $120 Pfizer on GoodRx) it’s a whole different experience. The Pfizer is legendary man. Nothing like it, IMO. Plus, I barely have the $44 for the Watson, let alone to spend $120 on a bottle with only 2g of test

Test Depo is also something I've tried to find.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members