over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren considered an anabolic

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Ok of course i know trenbolone is a anabolic steroid and a awesome one at that , my question is when guys say run testosterone with an ANABOLIC like deca or eq Is mentioned ,but would tren be considered an anabolic like deca and eq , isn’t tren way more anabolic than deca or eq and what other anabolic steroids (injectables) are considered anabolic? I hope my question isn’t confusing, it sure sounds like it lol ,but I’m sure some of you guys will know exactly what I mean 👍

I'd highly suggest spending some time in the beginners forum reading the stickies mate -

Find an Anabolic/androgenic chart online - (https://vigoroussteve.com/anabolic-to-androgenic-ratio-of-steroids/) first one that popped up.

All they are saying is pair something with a higher anabolic rating with your testosterone. You're massively over thinking something and confusing yourself mate.

The whole anabolic/androgic ratio means nothing really. Naturally skinny and want to out on size? Test/deca. Naturally a fatty test/tren. Want to get shredded? Test/tren.

I have found the compounds I can and cannot utilize (due to sides) nearly mirrors that anabolic/androgenic ratio chart to a T.

Tren will put more quality size in someone than deca IMO

Tren with deca/NPP would be even better
All due respect, not many pros agree with you on this. Tren precontest is where is shines. I think too many people confuse sides with effectiveness. Tren has been around for long enough to compare to deca. Off season deca is far more effective at increasing mass and lean tissue in a caloric surplus. Pre contest, nothing compares to tren in losing fat, increasing, strength, and lean tissue in a caloric deficit.

All due respect, not many pros agree with you on this. Tren precontest is where is shines. I think too many people confuse sides with effectiveness. Tren has been around for long enough to compare to deca. Off season deca is far more effective at increasing mass and lean tissue in a caloric surplus. Pre contest, nothing compares to tren in losing fat, increasing, strength, and lean tissue in a caloric deficit.

Tren shines wherever it is utilized

As for your other points, agree to disagree I guess.

I’m not sure which pros go into honest detail about their aas usage, so i wonder if its a reliable metric

Ok of course i know trenbolone is a anabolic steroid and a awesome one at that , my question is when guys say run testosterone with an ANABOLIC like deca or eq Is mentioned ,but would tren be considered an anabolic like deca and eq , isn’t tren way more anabolic than deca or eq and what other anabolic steroids (injectables) are considered anabolic? I hope my question isn’t confusing, it sure sounds like it lol ,but I’m sure some of you guys will know exactly what I mean 👍
no, we don't

I think he's asking if tren is a good option to add for gaining mass or if it should only be used for a cut/getting ready for a show. Correct me if im wrong OP...

You mind going into more detail on that?
Absolutely mate - and good morning.
Prefacing this with hybrid athlete here, not bodybuilder. This is also purely observational off my own experiences.

Sides for me no matter the dosage seem to manifest based off that androgenic ratio.
Compounds I can use free from sides (relatively EQ, Anavar, Winstrol, Masteron, Primo)

Tren, Nandralone (NPP to be included), Dianabol, Anadrol, Methyl Tren, etc are utterly cripple me with sides. These are typically BP induced, cardio-pulmonary bloat, etc

It isn't a hard line in the slightest but if a compound comes out that interests me I will take a look at the ratio, the higher the androgenic and I know I need to have some ancillaries on hand and to start easily with it. IE a single shot of Tren E at 200MG and my performance was literally akin to a fat kid the following day (yes day with the enanthate ester). Take a singular 30mg Dianabol tab and I can't run for approximately 60-72 hours within 20% of my normal threshold pace, for a loose guide its' held true (the ratios) for me on what I can expect to happen.

I've heard that tren and orals are better than other àas for preventing catabolism deep into a cut...no idea if true?

I think he's asking if tren is a good option to add for gaining mass or if it should only be used for a cut/getting ready for a show. Correct me if im wrong OP...
you see, this would be a far more valid question to ask, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem as though that was OP's intent. reading between the lines there i'm not so sure his thought process got that far.

seems he's more concerned whether tren, an anabolic steroid, is .... anabolic

Tren builds more muscle than nandrolone on an mg for mg basis for sure. People just confuse water with muscle.

At the end of the day, there is more than one way to reach the same destination.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131