over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren considered an anabolic

@OuchThatHurts, I’m kinda the same towards anabolism.

I usually like lowish test 150-300mg, add nandrolone 100-200mg….that’s all the volumizing drugs I can stand. Then i start adding DHTs as needed for what I’m doing.

I’m playing around with test/trest+mast right now, but I haven’t got it right yet….super water buffalo, or lethargic from pseudo low E2.

But I’m thicker than a snicker and look damn good the one day out of the week the balance is right lol
And man, do I ever understand trying to get that balance just right. You can get it feeling right by blasting everything but the kitchen sink. But if you want to keep doses in that 500-700 range all in everything, we have to work some pharmaceutical magic no matter what we do, ya know?

@OuchThatHurts, I’m kinda the same towards anabolism.

I usually like lowish test 150-300mg, add nandrolone 100-200mg….that’s all the volumizing drugs I can stand. Then i start adding DHTs as needed for what I’m doing.

I’m playing around with test/trest+mast right now, but I haven’t got it right yet….super water buffalo, or lethargic from pseudo low E2.

But I’m thicker than a snicker and look damn good the one day out of the week the balance is right lol
that’s on my agenda for my next, idk wtf to call it, “half bulk” 🤷🏻‍♂️

test ace- 50mg
trest ace- 50mg
mast p- 50mg

per day

No. Not in particular. Not because I personally can't, but because nobody can. The person would have to determine on their own which AAS has more anabolic potency for them and maybe perhaps with a coach, design a program that lasts for a long enough period with minimal insult to the body.

My post was directed to someone as a suggestion to attempt to modulate (ideally as much as possible) estrogen without resorting to medicative options which would further increase the polypharmacy many of us find ourselves engaged in on this board.

Perhaps AR binding affinity may be the incorrect usage. Perhaps not. We're not sure (nobody is).

But it was clearly easier to type out than, "swap out for a more potent nuclear AR compound with high RBA that will greater increase DNA-binding transcription in such a way whereas that compound's ligands gene transcription will favor the anabolic expression of protein synthesis versus giving you increased sebum production and BPH." LOL

Fact is, the entire bioassay is shit for several reasons. First, all the ratios that we see people refer to are inconsistent, even anecdotally, in and across different subjects (which we all certainly are). I would say at best, AT BEST, somewhere in the vicinity of a "rough guideline" but nothing more. Additionally, despite the particular gene expression a compound exerts from one animal, rats and rabbits in this case (or rather their prostates and a skeletal muscle) only approximates an effect in humans. But here's the nuts and bolts on androgenicity versus anabolism:

"It is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor. When several anabolic steroids were tested as competitors for the binding of [3H]methyltrienolone (MT; 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one) to the AR in rat and rabbit skeletal muscle and rat prostate, respectively, MT itself was the most efficient competitor."

Ref: 1984 Jun;114(6):2100-6. doi: 10.1210/endo-114-6-2100

Anabolic receptor? Can you tell me what compound binds to this receptor to transport it and its HSPs into the nucleus to effect DNA transcription? I have no idea.

Just 2 weeks ago you said :

Welcome to Professional Muscle.
Thank you for the welcome Sir. I appreciate it.
I actually don't disagree with a single word from your post.
Being an almost OCPD SOB I was simply wondering whether you were in effect referring to compounds with a stronger receptor transduction response (like MENT) or just AAS that in your own experience still provide a strong spur to anabolism without causing the known issue that often accompany large doses of good old Testosterone and its metabolites.
👍

that’s on my agenda for my next, idk wtf to call it, “half bulk” 🤷🏻‍♂️

test ace- 50mg
trest ace- 50mg
mast p- 50mg
per day
In whichever way you prefer to call it, I've been repeatedly toying with a similar idea (1ml Cut Mix[50 Test P/50 Tren Ace/50 Mast P] + 50mg Trest.) Daily.
If my lazy ass grantes me again daily injections, I may embrace this very soon.

In whichever way you prefer to call it, I've been repeatedly toying with a similar idea (1ml Cut Mix[50 Test P/50 Tren Ace/50 Mast P] + 50mg Trest.) Daily.
Your screen name rings a bell. Are you the same Doitagain mostly active in a known UK board?

Jesus Christ that’s a hell of a cycle…will be fun

Thank you for the welcome Sir. I appreciate it.
I actually don't disagree with a single word from your post.
Being an almost OCPD SOB I was simply wondering whether you were in effect referring to compounds with a stronger receptor transduction response (like MENT) or just AAS that in your own experience still provide a strong spur to anabolism without causing the known issue that often accompany large doses of good old Testosterone and its metabolites.
👍
Exactly, MENT would be a fine example. I would include nandrolone, trenbolone (of course), Anadrol, methyldrostanolone, etc, etc (in no particular order). But any of these could have very large varied degree of cumulative action (anabolic+androgenic) on any given individual.

Also, I thought it rather humorous they came to the conclusion in that study that Metribolone, 17a-methyltrenbolone (farging yikes!) had the highest affinity. SMH

Jesus Christ that’s a hell of a cycle…will be fun
I bet it would.
I happen to be blesses (or cursed, a matter of perspectives...) with a very low incidence of percevaible sides from basically all PEDs. My only fear is indeed liking it too much , comfortably, and get easily carried away!

And man, do I ever understand trying to get that balance just right. You can get it feeling right by blasting everything but the kitchen sink. But if you want to keep doses in that 500-700 range all in everything, we have to work some pharmaceutical magic no matter what we do, ya know?

We are our own lab rats. Gets harder as we age too. Some stuff doesn't work like it used to and our bodies also are changing in how they respond. Plus trying to keep things reasonable as you said.

Even if you have a ton of experience and decent knowledge... still not easy by any definition.

can’t do the tren outside of a cut. If i have any energy whatsoever i’m a raging lunatic w it

im looking forward to only 1.5ml per day, buuuut i have a feeling the test will be too low and it’ll end up being 2ml

can’t do the tren outside of a cut. If i have any energy whatsoever i’m a raging lunatic w it

im looking forward to only 1.5ml per day, buuuut i have a feeling the test will be too low and it’ll end up being 2ml
From what I recall, MENT dramatically changes the feeling of "not enough Test"
IME it acts as a magnifying glass for Test, in both good and bad ways.

From what I recall, MENT dramatically changes the feeling of "not enough Test"
IME it acts as a magnifying glass for Test, in both good and bad ways.
I almost had it dialed in a little while ago. Got greedy w the ment dose and it went to hell

No. Not in particular. Not because I personally can't, but because nobody can. The person would have to determine on their own which AAS has more anabolic potency for them and maybe perhaps with a coach, design a program that lasts for a long enough period with minimal insult to the body.

My post was directed to someone as a suggestion to attempt to modulate (ideally as much as possible) estrogen without resorting to medicative options which would further increase the polypharmacy many of us find ourselves engaged in on this board.

Perhaps AR binding affinity may be the incorrect usage. Perhaps not. We're not sure (nobody is).

But it was clearly easier to type out than, "swap out for a more potent nuclear AR compound with high RBA that will greater increase DNA-binding transcription in such a way whereas that compound's ligands gene transcription will favor the anabolic expression of protein synthesis versus giving you increased sebum production and BPH." LOL

Fact is, the entire bioassay is shit for several reasons. First, all the ratios that we see people refer to are inconsistent, even anecdotally, in and across different subjects (which we all certainly are). I would say at best, AT BEST, somewhere in the vicinity of a "rough guideline" but nothing more. Additionally, despite the particular gene expression a compound exerts from one animal, rats and rabbits in this case (or rather their prostates and a skeletal muscle) only approximates an effect in humans. But here's the nuts and bolts on androgenicity versus anabolism:

"It is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor. When several anabolic steroids were tested as competitors for the binding of [3H]methyltrienolone (MT; 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one) to the AR in rat and rabbit skeletal muscle and rat prostate, respectively, MT itself was the most efficient competitor."

Ref: 1984 Jun;114(6):2100-6. doi: 10.1210/endo-114-6-2100

Anabolic receptor? Can you tell me what compound binds to this receptor to transport it and its HSPs into the nucleus to effect DNA transcription? I have no idea.

Just 2 weeks ago you said :

Welcome to Professional Muscle.
Dean St Mart, who is a PED educator wrote some posts about the number of molecules in a steroid, and from memory Primo had an astonishing number of molecules. Somehow this related to the potency of a steroid. Have you heard of this speculation?

Dean St Mart, who is a PED educator wrote some posts about the number of molecules in a steroid, and from memory Primo had an astonishing number of molecules. Somehow this related to the potency of a steroid. Have you heard of this speculation?
Do mean molecular weight?

I'm betting "potency" is more meaning solubility in a given amount of carrier. It's why primo is an enanthate ester and comes in 100mg/ml max 200 and why test E can easily be 200-300 or a bit higher.

No added compound counteracts this effect in your experince?
Winny makes me very chilled and easy-going even while I'm running Tren.
A few months ago I accidentally came across an animal study where stanozolol decreased the aggressiveness from coadministered supraphysiological Testosterone.
May just be a coincidence, there might be a link.

No added compound counteracts this effect in your experince?
Winny makes me very chilled and easy-going even while I'm running Tren.
A few months ago I accidentally came across an animal study where stanozolol decreased the aggressiveness from coadministered supraphysiological Testosterone.
May just be a coincidence, there might be a link.
Nothing so far

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity