over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren considered an anabolic

What enzymes
The catalytic (accelerating) first enzyme, CYP 450arom, is not present in the adult human liver, though CYP 450arom is present in certain liver diseases and tumors. However, another enzyme called CYP 450 monooxygenase is able to attack the 2-carbon of the nandrolone and begin the generation of the phenolic A-ring…the definitive step in converting an androgen (or 19-norandrogen in this case) into an estrogen.

The catalytic (accelerating) first enzyme, CYP 450arom, is not present in the adult human liver, though CYP 450arom is present in certain liver diseases and tumors. However, another enzyme called CYP 450 monooxygenase is able to attack the 2-carbon of the nandrolone and begin the generation of the phenolic A-ring…the definitive step in converting an androgen (or 19-norandrogen in this case) into an estrogen.
Interesting info about Ment. Same goes for methandrostenolone I guess. This would make AI's a poor choise to counteract the aromatization.

I don't follow him on IG. I'm not an IG guy bc I have nothing to promote. But what I don't get, I mean understand, is this guy has a line of nutritional health supplements. It appears that way. Maybe I'm mistaken. But if so, why not weigh in on his own production facilities and standards of quality instead of weighing in on PEDs? What EXACTLY is being sold here? It never ceases to amaze me the cult following amassed even by users here that drop in when sales slump to let us know that they're actually LOSING MONEY on selling you their products? "Hey, you're robbing ME, here!" Good grief.

Anyway, he knows consumers of nutritional supps (huge % of fitness freaks, gym rats, and wannabe BBers) have been burned by these types of products in the past. Why say some of these things when he knows people are going to take it to the trenches and... oh wait...

No. They don't. They never verify! After all, it sounds good, it seems right. Can't argue with science right? But look at some of the prices on some of this stuff.

I honestly think that for you marketing majors out there, that you could be (if you aren't already) making a very healthy living offering marketing strategies to these few thousand cos in a sea of millions of buyers (biz and personal) that offer these products.

All these PED gurus work with each other. I think IFBB Pro John Jewett collaborated with Dean on something recently. This fired up Victor Black, because it's like John dropped Vic for Dean lol, and Vic attacked the molecular theory.

He himself, as a bodybuilder, isn't much of a face for a company. He has child's body and runs some pathetic HRT cycles.

Yesterday I was looking at EAA products and Dean's (EAA/intra) looked decent on paper, high dosed and relatively cheap compared to the others on that particular site. If it's properly dosed it might be all right, but you rarely know for sure. So I was looking at Now Foods Amino-9 (good reputation) or Thorne (if you want to pay 3× the price lol). I even looked at an EAA product made by a pharma company for hospital use, it was only about 250 bucks for 300 grams haha. Maybe JP's is good and trustworthy?

Interesting info about Ment. Same goes for methandrostenolone I guess. This would make AI's a poor choise to counteract the aromatization.
Yes. He's right. The estrogenic metabolite is caused by oxidation not aromatization. Even though aromatization is present.

Though trestolone is absolutely a substrate for aromarase would be much better attenuated by an SERM not a traditional AI.

The combined effects of trest's progestogenic and estrogenic activity is probably trestolone's Achilles heel.

I'll take the people and experience on this board over the entire collective of IG and YouTube PED boys. I've seen some supremely stupid stuff come from a few of them too that even an ounce of experience and common sense should tell them is foolish.

So the gene is unknown then

I'll take the people and experience on this board over the entire collective of IG and YouTube PED boys. I've seen some supremely stupid stuff come from a few of them too that even an ounce of experience and common sense should tell them is foolish.
It's not only this, but none of us (that I know) are trying to sell anything.

Dean St. Mart got a PhD in something about as far away from PEDs as one could be and has somehow established himself as the expert, especially on PCT.

Shortly thereafter he launched an
extensive supplement line and coaching services - and has never published.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws