advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren harder on the kidneys than other injectable steroids?

headtrainer

Registered
Other than increasing blood pressure, does anyone have any legit proof that Tren is harder on the kidneys than other injectable steroids?

Actually interested here as well. Two things come up; 1) it raises BP more than others and 2) it turns urine a "rust" color. To me those are none issues. You can do whatever it takes to lower your BP (meds, cardio, lower the dose, lose fat, clean up diet) and I don't think the rust color has anything to do with kidney strain but just the due to the oxidation of tren. You often see people say things like "my urine is rust colored it must be protein and/or blood in urine since I started tren!".

But the question is, does is directly impact kidneys more than other drugs? There was discussion around EQ as well and this topic and I think with EQ there was actually some evidence it may but I don't recall the threads.

In experimental studies androgens IN GENERAL were shown to affect renal hemodynamics and promote glomerular and tubular injury.
The stronger the androgen, the worse the effect.
Of course you can make a similar damage with weaker AAS by simply using significantly higher dosages.

In experimental studies androgens IN GENERAL were shown to affect renal hemodynamics and promote glomerular and tubular injury.
The stronger the androgen, the worse the effect.
Of course you can make a similar damage with weaker AAS by simply using significantly higher dosages.
But is it the androgens themselves affecting renal hemodynamics and promoting glomerular and tubular injury or is it the high blood pressure from using androgens that causes kidney damage? 🧐

Actually interested here as well. Two things come up; 1) it raises BP more than others and 2) it turns urine a "rust" color. To me those are none issues. You can do whatever it takes to lower your BP (meds, cardio, lower the dose, lose fat, clean up diet) and I don't think the rust color has anything to do with kidney strain but just the due to the oxidation of tren. You often see people say things like "my urine is rust colored it must be protein and/or blood in urine since I started tren!".

But the question is, does is directly impact kidneys more than other drugs? There was discussion around EQ as well and this topic and I think with EQ there was actually some evidence it may but I don't recall the threads.
Why does Tren make a persons urine turn into a rust color? 🧐 The issue of having rust colored urine when I used to use Tren was always a puzzle to me. In the back of my mind, I couldn’t help but think tren was sorta of like the contract drugs/dyes they inject into you during a Ct-scan. There are two rare but serious disorders associated with contrast dyes and the kidneys: contrast induced nephropathy and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis.

I don't think anyone knows for sure. I've heard tren is the worst, anavar, eq, orals in general, different people say a different AAS is the kidney killer. Then you have to consider bp, how much bodyweight someone is carrying, hydration, how many pharmaceutical drugs they are taking etc.

Other than increasing blood pressure, does anyone have any legit proof that Tren is harder on the kidneys than other injectable steroids?
Yes, I’m not gonna try and spit science at you but 20 plus years in the game every dude I’ve known with renal issues used lots of tren, now not every heavy tren user has renal issues but imo the two are for sure linked if there’s any predisposition for it I’d avoid tren

If EQ causes kidney damage it makes me think having a high hematocrit level (thick blood) is one of the culprits.

Yes, I’m not gonna try and spit science at you but 20 plus years in the game every dude I’ve known with renal issues used lots of tren, now not every heavy tren user has renal issues but imo the two are for sure linked if there’s any predisposition for it I’d avoid tren
I’ve heard and seen the same thing. I can’t prove Tren caused their kidney issues. But they did use a lot of Tren. There seems to be a correlation.

I don't think anyone knows for sure. I've heard tren is the worst, anavar, eq, orals in general, different people say a different AAS is the kidney killer. Then you have to consider bp, how much bodyweight someone is carrying, hydration, how many pharmaceutical drugs they are taking etc.
I think your right. I’d think d-bol and anadrol would be the worst.

I’ve heard and seen the same thing. I can’t prove Tren caused their kidney issues. But they did use a lot of Tren. There seems to be a correlation.
Yea it’s one of those extremely high likeliness but low confidence simply bc the government banned all research on it so the causation is there but the info is pretty much 100% anecdotal

But is it the androgens themselves affecting renal hemodynamics and promoting glomerular and tubular injury or is it the high blood pressure from using androgens that causes kidney damage? 🧐
The androgens themselves. Period. Argumentum ad nauseam.
High BP of course makes the whole issue even worse.

Why does Tren make a persons urine turn into a rust color? 🧐 The issue of having rust colored urine when I used to use Tren was always a puzzle to me. In the back of my mind, I couldn’t help but think tren was sorta of like the contract drugs/dyes they inject into you during a Ct-scan. There are two rare but serious disorders associated with contrast dyes and the kidneys: contrast induced nephropathy and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis.
It’s the metabolites from tren producing the rust color

take a high dose of good quality DIM and see what happens. You’ll have piss darker than when on any amount of tren

I'd have to guess that men's physique guys use a good amount of tren. Do we have any cases of these guys having BP and kidney issues like the bigger guys? I almost Wonder if it's a combination of things stressing the organs

I'd have to guess that men's physique guys use a good amount of tren. Do we have any cases of these guys having BP and kidney issues like the bigger guys? I almost Wonder if it's a combination of things stressing the organs
I would think being a heavy weight, whether it be muscle or fat, would be harder on the kidneys and heart than the actual steroids themselves.

My take is that blood pressure issues is what really fucks with your kidneys. Not the actual drug itself but I couldn’t really say for sure I don’t think the science is available yet.
I don’t think anyone can argue with your statement.

If EQ causes kidney damage it makes me think having a high hematocrit level (thick blood) is one of the culprits.
Vigorous Steve said that maybe EQ's renal toxicity is due to inhibition of aromatization of testosterone into E2. E2 presumably has some kidney protective effects.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws