over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren REALLY That Bad???

In reality for a first cycle all you need is Test cyp or enth at 250-350mg a week, second cycle add an oral or bump up the test dose, third and fourth add in some anabolic's with the test.

Tren should really be used when your dieting down or trying to lean up a little bit, for gaining size high dose EQ or Deca is better for your body and if you start smashing the tren early on you won't be able to grow as easily when you do a cycle without it.

Just stick to 200-300mg a week for your first tren cycle and if get side effects, lower the dose down.

I have to say I luv TREN and thats all I got.

Don't get me wrong, tren is a beautiful thing. I just feel one should work their way up to it.

Is tren bad for you? Yes. It has the harshest side effects out of all aas(physically and emotionally) and I believe it does affect the liver. But of course everyone that uses tren here is going to bash me for badmouthing their favorite aas.

So you run tren your 1st cycle .. then what? This time next year you are on slin, gh and every abcdef retarded whatever peptide there is?

Why not Tren the 1st cycle? Simply put there isnt a need for it.

Lmfao....

Because everything approved for by the FDA is absolutely safe for all humans :rolleyes:

Don't believe I ever said that slick...do what you want...you know best.
but maybe... you get a few more years under your belt and a couple kids and a family counting on you to be around to provide for them and you just might change your tune...
But taking 600mg-1000mg of tren a week so you can look about like an Abercrombie model is just silly...

In reality for a first cycle all you need is Test cyp or enth at 250-350mg a week, second cycle add an oral or bump up the test dose, third and fourth add in some anabolic's with the test.

Tren should really be used when your dieting down or trying to lean up a little bit, for gaining size high dose EQ or Deca is better for your body and if you start smashing the tren early on you won't be able to grow as easily when you do a cycle without it.

Just stick to 200-300mg a week for your first tren cycle and if get side effects, lower the dose down.

agreed, but i think first time 400mg/wk would be ok. but at the same time maybe going with tren a to see how the sides are first so if you cant handle it you can jump off.. just my 2cents

also you should stick to the test e or c as first time cycle at 500-600mg/wk the results you can get from that if your diet and training are in check would be absolutely great

Last edited:
Is tren bad for you? Yes. It has the harshest side effects out of all aas(physically and emotionally) and I believe it does affect the liver. But of course everyone that uses tren here is going to bash me for badmouthing their favorite aas.

Im more lead to believe kidneys to greater extent than liver due to how dr.g talks about in his thread the body can only metabolize so much and excrete thru the kidneys so has a compounding effect...

tren is potent too so a little definitely goes a long way and its also not for the weak minded....

when cruised on low tren it was to a lesser extent but the degree of emotional indifference is unmatched when on higher levels of tren personally... i genuinely have sociopath moments of thought but when at the right dose its like the ignition is switched on with key broke off lol i've never let it control or override my behavior but will acknowledge the change of mind set undoubtedly...

for anybody interested in skimming thru various psychology textbooks you can find studies done on the effects of AAS and brain and deca was one which showed noticeable increase of activity in the area of the brain responsible for aggression when under CT/MRI etc scans... tren being the more potent 19-nor to deca, I could only imagine what those scans would look like...

Some guys would disagree with you because 250mg isn't really a cycle, it's more like a TRT dosage. But i've seen older guys in particular add decent size on a low dose like that on their first cycle, since their natural Test levels have dropped to a somewhat ineffective level for building size.

So it's rather conditional upon each individual. A young, virile guy wouldn't notice much of a bump on 250mg per week,

ive never done it.i fear it.
if something makes you cough uncontrolably when u shoot it...
chances are its probly bad for u.

Mix some Tren E in with your Test, inject slowly and the chances are you'll never get the cough. But shoot some Tren Ace super quick and the odds will increase a fair bit.

A Salbutamol inhaler works wonders if the cough kicks in.

Mix some Tren E in with your Test, inject slowly and the chances are you'll never get the cough. But shoot some Tren Ace super quick and the odds will increase a fair bit.

A Salbutamol inhaler works wonders if the cough kicks in.

i think your missin the point.

That's not set in stone my brother......I'm just about done with Week #7 Ace/Prop and haven't even coughed once.......don't go by the effects on others as everybody is different....I started at 25/25 ED and just worked my way up gradually....capping it at 70/25 ED and feel fucking amazing....You'll never know til' you give it a shot.... Ace is the way to go.. if you have difficulty tolerating it just get off and it'll clear out quick....

i think your missin the point.

You said you were scared of using it, I was just trying to allay your fears.

The sides are vastly overstated and repeated online to the point where people are afraid to use Tren. If used properly it's the most amazing compound known to man!

Stick with the old school bread and butter cycle. You can't go wrong with it. Your receptors are so low that your going to grow like a weed. This was my first cycle as well.. I wish I could still grow the same way on this combo.. As for me though.. I effen love tren.. I really dont use anything else. Just be safe and conservative and you'll be ok..

1-4 Dbol
1-10 Test
1-10 Deca

Don't forget your AI's and PCT

Last edited:
i have some in my closet.been sittin in there for years.
but im 42 now and just dont want to fuck with it.
thanks for the advice but i think this stuff is bad news.
we agree that tren cough is a real thing...yes?

I'm 43 and decided to try it.....definitely send me your Tren... LOL...

Who is to say it'll happen to you though?? USER DEPENDANT

I'm 43 and decided to try it.....definitely send me your Tren... LOL...

Who is to say it'll happen to you though?? USER DEPENDANT

fair enough...but its not just the cough.
i get really antisocial on dbol or anadrol so im sure i would be a real dick on tren.
im not shittin on anybodys thing...just sharing my opinion.
would u agree that tren cough is your body trying to expell the drug?
because your body recognizes it as poison?

It's a pity if you don't try it at least once, nothing compares to Tren, but it's understandable considering the bad rap it gets regarding sides. Any drug can have nasty side effects, even common ones like caffeine, but there are methods we can incorporate to alleviate sides or even prevent them from occurring in the first place.

The cough is a real thing, but it's been over dramatized to the point where some guys believe it's not only 'guaranteed to happen', but they also think it's like a hell on earth experience. The internet is a great tool to propagate correct and incorrect info, sometimes it's hard to sift through and find a reliable answer.

I can't stand it. It makes me a mad man.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws