over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren REALLY That Bad???

i feel like im in an afterschool special...feelin some peer pressure...

fair enough...but its not just the cough.
i get really antisocial on dbol or anadrol so im sure i would be a real dick on tren.
im not shittin on anybodys thing...just sharing my opinion.
would u agree that tren cough is your body trying to expell the drug?
because your body recognizes it as poison?

Can't elaborate on the cough as I've never coughed but I will say this.....this is just my .02 but if someone is a dick the Tren will only amplify the dickness...if you are a laid back kinda guy (like myself) you shouldn't have a problem..... as long as you can catch yourself.....

My body isn't recognizing it as poison..... my body is saying "give me more mutha fucka"!!!.... LOL...:headbang:

fair enough...but its not just the cough.
i get really antisocial on dbol or anadrol so im sure i would be a real dick on tren.
im not shittin on anybodys thing...just sharing my opinion.
would u agree that tren cough is your body trying to expell the drug?
because your body recognizes it as poison?

If it's for psychological reasons, then I fully understand. Getting antisocial on Dbol would make Tren a 'no-go' area.

Regarding the cough, remember that it's not only Tren that can cause a cough to occur. I know many guys who have had coughing fits from a wide variety of compounds. Sometimes simply with Test E. It's just much more common with Tren.

I think if the body truly saw Tren as a poison we would get a much more severe reaction than an occasional cough.

Don't get me wrong, tren is a beautiful thing. I just feel one should work their way up to it.

I totally agree...the first time I did tren was 24 years after I did my first cycle...never even heard of tren back then. It does give me an attitude...mostly expressed as road rage. One time I was on the way back from the grocery store, the cab of my truck loaded with milk, yogurt, eggs, chicken, etc. and this car pulled right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes...eggs and milk everywhere. I was raging...chased the car down in traffic, pulled up along side of it honking the horn and flipping birds with both hands....when I looked over and noticed it was a car full of nuns! ...yeah, I'm going to hell for sure.

If it's for psychological reasons, then I fully understand. Getting antisocial on Dbol would make Tren a 'no-go' area.

Regarding the cough, remember that it's not only Tren that can cause a cough to occur. I know many guys who have had coughing fits from a wide variety of compounds. Sometimes simply with Test E. It's just much more common with Tren.

I think if the body truly saw Tren as a poison we would get a much more severe reaction than an occasional cough.

its not like i cant control myself or anything...
im a people person and consider myself laid back.
but some of these compounds just make me feel like"why the fuck are you talking to me right now"and i dont mean at the gym...usually my girl is the one that suffers...im not mean,i just dont want to be around people...
dont talk as much...you know what i mean?

When Im on tren I think of that song "Outshined" by Soundgarden.
'Im looking California, but feeling Minnesota.'

but some of these compounds just make me feel like"why the fuck are you talking to me right now"and i dont mean at the gym...usually my girl is the one that suffers...im not mean,i just dont want to be around people...

Yes. Mood swings can become an issue as soon as we start manipulating the hormones within our bodies. Half the battle is noticing them, then we can do something about it. A lot of guys don't even realize when they are acting moody or short tempered. There are so many great techniques for keeping the mind in a good place. Personally I believe everyone should incorporate some form of relaxation and positive thinking techniques into their daily lives, whether they are on cycle or not. Not only are they good for overall health, but altering the way you view the world can improve the quality of your life immensely!

Last edited:
It's a pity if you don't try it at least once, nothing compares to Tren, but it's understandable considering the bad rap it gets regarding sides. Any drug can have nasty side effects, even common ones like caffeine, but there are methods we can incorporate to alleviate sides or even prevent them from occurring in the first place.

The cough is a real thing, but it's been over dramatized to the point where some guys believe it's not only 'guaranteed to happen', but they also think it's like a hell on earth experience. The internet is a great tool to propagate correct and incorrect info, sometimes it's hard to sift through and find a reliable answer.

It's not hell on earth but it certainly isn't a pleasant experience. The worst part is when you feel it coming on and know what's about to happen and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Sometimes you go months without it and sometimes it happens 2-3 times in one week.

I ran it at the end of my 1st cycle, 5 weeks at 300 mg. It was great. Now I'm doing a summer "cut" without it and my strength is through the FLOOR. :(

tren a is great stuff, done with reasonable doses and with some caber eod or e3d. My aggression is up a little while on it but isn`t that a useful thing when applied properly and not like a jerkoff roid`d up meat head? For me 40-80mg 6 days a week was plenty to get shredded and super strong with minimal sides. Def. would not reco. fir a first timer. First timer should be at 250mg test/wk, that`s all that`s needed!

man with the way everybody use to talk about it I use to be very afraid of it but when I studied it is not that bad. Just don't be dumb on it and go with high dosage right off the bat.

There is a thread called the law of tren...I would highly recommend you reading it.

Last time I ran ace probably 2 days after I had a nasty mood swing...glad I was out of town lol or I'd be divorced no doubt!

But on ace or enanthate I feel fantastic and the wife says I'm more lovey dovey and romantic but I dunno...I do feel supercharged lol

I really like it....I get lean, strong, don't get much for nightsweats, only get the cough when I pin delts, do get mild insomnia, but really not too bad.

I like to cruise on E thru spring and summer and just do short 4-6 week ace blasts, which I'm doing now actually!

You look kinda like Tyrese from Walking Dead in your avatar...ypu just need a beanie:cool:

man with the way everybody use to talk about it I use to be very afraid of it but when I studied it is not that bad. Just don't be dumb on it and go with high dosage right off the bat.

There is a thread called the law of tren...I would highly recommend you reading it.

^ This plus another 500 Tren thread's to choose from!

You look kinda like Tyrese from Walking Dead in your avatar...ypu just need a beanie:cool:

wait...what?which one is tyrese?i watch the show man but im confused....
im a white boy...
im assuming tyrese is black?
yeah my old lady just told me hes black.
far out...yeah bro im white.

wait...what?which one is tyrese?i watch the show man but im confused....
im a white boy...
im assuming tyrese is black?
yeah my old lady just told me hes black.
far out...yeah bro im white.

Well when you wear a white shirt in front of a white wall lol

I'm half french and pretty dark myself....would probably join a dark white boy club if one started up :D

I've been told that the cough is caused by the characteristics of the tren compound. It easily enters the bloodstream reaching the lungs thus causing the couch. Much like you would shoot a little test e in a vain.

A lot of good reply's here here but I especially like the reply, If you are a Dick from the start and believe the hype (Steroids cause aggression) then injecting ANYTHING will give you a license to be a dick. I have a FUCKING bad temper but I know how to control it. I have been engaging in this thing that we do for 21 years and I firmly believe gear does not cause aggression.

Well when you wear a white shirt in front of a white wall lol

I'm half french and pretty dark myself....would probably join a dark white boy club if one started up :D

quarter italian...and this fuckin new mexico sun...ive never felt anything like it...i dont know if its the altitude,im almost a mile high.but its intense.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear