over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren too dangerous???

I use tren ace only on short cycles, at 100 mgs EOD, 4 to 6 weeks or tren E at 300 mgs a week on a bit longer cycle 8 weeks max, at those doses the sides are minimal for me, and I only use it a couple of times a year. Do I think it's dangerous? Yes I do. God bless you. Minister.

why should a competitive bodybuilder have more of a reason to use tren than recreational lifters if he is only competing in local shows?

Last edited:
why should a competitive bodybuilder have more of a reason to use tren than recreational lifters if he is only competing in local shows?

It's crap... Use whatever you want. The whole shit about competing and not competing drug use is bs. If you want to use tren for a show or to look good on the damn beach, Go for it!

i think that tren is either a love it or hate it type of thing.. mainly because everyones body reacts differently so obviously guys whos bodies dont like it or see bad sides hate it and who can blame them but at the same time guys whos bodies react well to tren absolutely love it and who can blame them... and i think regardless of how your body reacts there is one thing that is absolutely deniable about tren... strength and size gains are great!!!

I agree with BigEnough its crap. Its because people like to exercise their elitism.

I just got off from the hospital...

i was in the intense treatment center....

last saturday, i felt pain in my breast, tingles in my arms...
went to the hospital..my pressure was 18;10...
and they did blood test, that showed an enzime that was altered a little...troponine..was a little bit high..and i have to stay in observation..

i finished my cycle in earlys january...tren, drost, test, HGH, npp, primo...
I finished with the drost, test, tren blend...and the hgh(that i still runinng)

but the thing is...i was like that because i overdosed the pre workout 1.m.r(2 scoops)
ive been running jack3d for 3 months, 4-5 scoops ed....non stop, then i changed to 1mr, put 2,5scoop and i felt sick last week, very bad..2 days later i started again to take 1mr, but 1 scoop..then on saturday i pu 2 scoops and i felt sick again, very bad...went to the hospital...
the docs said i was like that because of the drugs that i took and the supplement....
but i was normal, no pain or something...till i took the 1MR...
but after a couple of exames, test of stepmill to check my pressure, and echo...
i am normal again, the heart attack was descarted....my levels, pressure, everything is normal again..i dont have risk to have a heart attack, or chance....

but i m afraid of these supplements, wont take anymore, i will only take that amino essencial from optimum that has a little caffeine and nothing more...

THIS SHIT SCARED ME AS HELL!

THANK GOD IM OK!

now, my next cycle will be only in monthe, maybe the end of the year...
im 26 years old, turning 27 next month...

PEACE

4-5 scoops and you thought it would be good for you?

i used two scoops once, it was leg day, and i threw up...lol not doin that again

Dangerous or not, I have decided not to use tren anymore. I liked the effects but the sides are just too much for me. I am like a zombie on it.

4-5 scoops and you thought it would be good for you?

learned my lesson.... with 3 scoops i didnt feel nothing...

just to let people know the side effects...im okay thank God..but maybe some people are doing the same thing....

peace

Rant. Just a bit

Tren is far and away the most transformational drug available. It's like test on a first cycle. Every time you use it. But like everything else, it comes with a price.

I am so tired of hearing the nonsense from people who compete in The East Bum Fuck County Championship having a greater rationalization for taking Tren. Why, because you are an even bigger narcissist than the rest of us fools? Talk to me after you sign a contract with the Yankees. Then MAYBE that argument makes sense.

i keep my dose very low tren ace 75mg EOD run short cycles 4 to 6weeks and i get very lil sides but the results are amazing strength gains and lean mass. the one side i hate when i inject i get really bad heartburn sometimes or it seems like heartburn its the only way i can describe it.

The only time I tried Tren A I got sides BAD. Depressed as fuck, to the point I was going to leave the missus, felt like bursting into tears for no apparent reason even at work, and even got a slight gyno bump from it. And that was from 75mg eod

i keep my dose very low tren ace 75mg EOD run short cycles 4 to 6weeks and i get very lil sides but the results are amazing strength gains and lean mass. the one side i hate when i inject i get really bad heartburn sometimes or it seems like heartburn its the only way i can describe it.

I'll also run it only low dose and duration/ 100mgs a week enan, 6-8 wks..The heartburn is most likely from a rise in blood pressure.I had the same side along with a headache which ive never had either ,when not on tren..

I have to warn my gf when I'm running tren. Also, I write "TREN" on my bathroom mirror to remind myself that if I start to get pissed off about something that it's the tren and I need to calm down. Works pretty well.

I know you wrote this kind of casually but this is a VERY important point that people need to consider. Whether you write a note on the mirror or just always have it in the back of your mind, it's important to be a grown up about this. We are adults. We should never use any of this stuff if we lack the ability to control ourselves. This is what separates the men from the boys.

I had a couple of runs with Hex. I came unglued the second go around. It was my own damn fault though. I ran it waaaaay too high. I fell into the amaturely mind set of "well.....if 300mg EW does X, imagine what 500 could do"..

Take away: Tren is a powerfull drug with noteable side effects. Taken rationally, no harm no foul. My experience: Tren does not suffer idiocy very well!

Being someone who has never got a single side effect from any steroid, and I have tried everyone minus one or two. Tren was the only steroid to ever give me side effects, and it felt like it affected my body quite a bit, esspecially cardiac wise. I'm very in tune with my body and know what somethings up, for this reason I stay away from tren, and I would have to say yes it is too harsh for the average non-competing bodybuilder.

yes i think it is dangerous. the shit kicks my ass. i could not handle tren e and tren ace i can only last 3 weeks and i'm done. its probably the best stuff but powerful with all the bad sides and the number it does on kidneys its not worth it for me. anything that makes me feel like crap i stop using.

Here here!

TRied homebrewed tren a from finaplix pellts and I loved it at first. The strength, physique changes, etc. However, even at only 37.5 mg E3D I began to get minor sides by the beginning of the 3rd week. Then when my hair started falling out fast and I couldnt sleep more than an hour at a time I had to ditch it. Not to mention I piss so dark yellow like Im on high dose orals...

I will never run tren again.

Literally just got done with 75mg EOD for 4 wks, first time using Tren A, wasn't bad, night sweats, but it was cold at night so I was "ok" and the aggression wasn't bad either, my diet was on point as I'm off season right now, but didn't really see a "giagantic" change. I'm gonna try again next cycle and maybe go 100mg/EOD.

The only side I defintely got was a "horrible" taste in my mouth for about 1 hour after my injection. That's about it.

For the record I was stacking it with Sust 300.

Am I the only one who has ZERO sides from tren? 200mg of ace per day and zero sides other than night sweats.

Am I the only one who has ZERO sides from tren? 200mg of ace per day and zero sides other than night sweats.

I didn't even get the night sweats. However my libido lowered dramatically, perhaps because I ran tren hex right after deca. Also became tempered, although I'm usually a very kind and pleasant person (unless u try to fuck with me, then you're fucked:banghead::D).
Regardless, the fact that you don't FEEL any sides, doesn't mean you aren't GETTING any. I know from a guy who does very regular bloodwork that his kidney bloodwork was always messed up on tren, nevertheless he didn't feel any kidney problems. That ended with his kindeys almost shutting down on tren, he's ok now, training and juicing, but won't touch tren again. He argues that everybody gets shitty kidney bloodwork when using tren, and that just might be the case.
I know I won't use any tren until I really need it, and that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. I believe tren should only be used when you can't make any serious progress without it, i.e. on high dosed T + stuff like bold, mast and such.

I won't use it till I'm in late 30's or early 40's. Then I will be HRT and can play with tren as I won't care about shutdown or sexual issue.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws