over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren too dangerous???

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
To start off with, i have ran tren e as well as tren a.

Tren E was horrible for me. I had every bad side effect possible and then some.

Tren A produced amazing results with 100mg eod and i didnt have near the sides as tren E. But i did still have the shortness of breath and some night sweats.

Then i was reading some of Maldorfs posts about his heart attack history and it got me thinking is Tren too hard on the body for the Non-Competing everyday bodybuilder? I sent Maldorf a pm asking him this question and his reply was yes, he thought it was too powerful and too dangerous. And i believe him.

Look at everyone that posts about tren and they say the same thing......YEs it produces amazing results but the sides can be absolutely horrible, more so than all other compounds. Its all related.

I have heard of people getting great results with just 12.5mg eod. But even at low doses people feel tired and dont have stamina. That is cardiac related fellas!!

So do you think Tren is too powerful/dangerous/potent for the average everyday, non-competitive user? KS

no i dont

i would not argue with the fact tren can give some wicked side effects

but tren has its place, its an ideal steroid for almost any purpose bulking, cutting, staying lean, hardening up, strength training, adding vascularity etc

as for the recreational bodybuilder or non competive bodybuilder, i see nothing wrong with them using tren, not everyone is interested in competeing but still wants to be huge and ripped, and tren is ideal for this

in my experience ,ive never seen an anabolic comparable to tren results, it really is a physique changer

I DONT THINK that there should be rules on who should and shouldnt use tren,

i think its more about educating yourself and then assessing for urself whether tren is right for you, and the doses that would suite you

its luiek anything, fi you educate yourself then you can make the best decision becoz you know urself the best, and know how u respond to tren

i personly love tren, and wouldnt run a cycle without it, and i have never competed

that said, i can use myself as an example: id personly never run tren at a dose higher then 500mg weekly, only becoz insomnia becomes a serious issue for me at any dose higher, this effects my studies at univeristy, social skills and ability to wake up in the morning for work becoz i end up feeling completely wrecked and moody becoz of the lack of sleep

in the end of the day it completely individualistic IMO

Last edited:
As a rec user i say no. Have ran as high as 600mg tren e weekly and i believe it was too much. That being said i will never run it that high again. I will continue to use tren but a half the dose. Maybe even 200mg weekly.

Being someone who has never got a single side effect from any steroid, and I have tried everyone minus one or two. Tren was the only steroid to ever give me side effects, and it felt like it affected my body quite a bit, esspecially cardiac wise. I'm very in tune with my body and know what somethings up, for this reason I stay away from tren, and I would have to say yes it is too harsh for the average non-competing bodybuilder.

yes i think it is dangerous. the shit kicks my ass. i could not handle tren e and tren ace i can only last 3 weeks and i'm done. its probably the best stuff but powerful with all the bad sides and the number it does on kidneys its not worth it for me. anything that makes me feel like crap i stop using.

Thatbloke nailed it! Yes the sides suck, but i'm willing to deal with it. I don't compete, but after my first run with tren, i was hooked. It took a few cycles to figure out the best management for the sides, but now i'm g2g with minimal sides. To answer your question, yes it's worth it imo.

Thatbloke nailed it! Yes the sides suck, but i'm willing to deal with it. I don't compete, but after my first run with tren, i was hooked. It took a few cycles to figure out the best management for the sides, but now i'm g2g with minimal sides. To answer your question, yes it's worth it imo.

What are your dosages like?

What are your dosages like?

Currently running 400mgew of tren-e. My first time was tren-a @ 100mgeod. I had to stop @ 6weeks before i commit murder. Next cycle went to 50mged, much better. Been happier ever since. I must say though, the "A" works more aggresively with better results for me. I'm sure it's because it's a faster ester. I just get tired of pinning so often.

I first experienced tri-tren and loved it, although I did get shortness of breath randomly which was pretty dam scary but that was the only side effect I got from it. I did keep my doses low so, sides if present, would be minimal. I also wanted to see how my body would react to it.

Like traction said, I too have had good luck with not getting sides, this is most likely due to me keeping my intake low at first and seeing how my body reacts to each compound. I am not a competing bodybuilder but working towards it for the future, but i would def use tren again in one of my cycles..... again at a low dosage.

it turned my urine brown, it sent my BP up 30 points, it gave me headaches, it made me yell at my 102 pound girlfriend for stupid reasons (not proud of this:(), it made me soak the bed with sweat like I had pissed, it gave me shortness of breath from walking to the fridge (and Im a pretty athletic guy!), and it finally gave me the greatest strength gains of my life.

I would never use it again. (200mg tren E/week btw).

it turned my urine brown, it sent my BP up 30 points, it gave me headaches, it made me yell at my 102 pound girlfriend for stupid reasons (not proud of this:(), it made me soak the bed with sweat like I had pissed, it gave me shortness of breath from walking to the fridge (and Im a pretty athletic guy!), and it finally gave me the greatest strength gains of my life.

Right on..i had the exact same experience. I only ran tren once and it was the acetate version at 100mg eod....and after 4 weeks i felt like i was not the same person. I plan not to do tren again..as cardio health is a concern to me and i am already battling high bp. So i just stick to test and dbol.

Ive done 3 sessions with tren, the 1st being tren A 50mg a day with oral turinabol, it was the best 3 months ever for me. Next 2 were tren e about 400mgs a week mixed with a small amount of test e about 350 a week just to keep testoterone in my body since tren pretty much shuts you down. The worse side effects ive ever gotten was the sweats, and a lil puffy in the nipples which i try to control with dex. Other than that its my favorite combo other then doing OT by itself which i would recommend to people who havent used it. Its my favorite with little to no side effects, pretty much like doing dbol mixed with winny without the bloat and sides!!

Well, it defiantley has it's rightful place with all the Pro's.

I am almost certain it is part of every Pro's arsenal.

Yes, it has it's place and regardless of there side effects, folks will keep taking this compound becuase of how well it works in a very short duration of time.

This might be wierd, I get 10 x more side effects from tren a then tren e. I can tolerate up to 400-500mg of E but not A.

Needless to say, I have only used them both a few times and have no deisre to use them again. To may con's that outweigh the pro's for me.

I am not a aspiring BB nor do I wish be one (nor can I even be one even if I wanted to), hence, there is no reason for me to use a product that does so much more damage control on my body.

I'd rather stick to the test, a little of hgh and few orals.

Not bashing Tren at all, like I said, it is a kick ass product that also kicks your ass well.

That's just my .2 cents.

Cheers
Chip

I have to warn my gf when I'm running tren. Also, I write "TREN" on my bathroom mirror to remind myself that if I start to get pissed off about something that it's the tren and I need to calm down. Works pretty well.

havent ran the tren E but from my many runs with tren A, usually 100mgEOD, max 150mgEOD, anywhere from 8-12wk avg to longest of 16wks, my only major issue is the cough, christ... that infamous chemical metallic taste you just cant forget... yuck, otherwise I didnt suffer from the insomnia too much and the night sweats were a lil extreme at times but I just chalked it up as you have to pay if you want to play..

I love tren ace,for me it has minimal side effects as far as nightly sweats,acne,insomnia and stamina,I have virtually no issues with stamina when it comes to tren,but then again I take stims every other day so that could have something to do with,the only real problem that I have with tren is frigging aggression it's really hard to deal with some days.

I got into a fist fight last night (don't ask):banghead: I think because of Tren???:confused: I guess it has lot to do with being a highly androgenic drug,I get ticked off really easy and everything around me bothers me all the time and some anxiety issues as well, that's what I have noticed ever since I started my Tren cycle other than that some days I'm ok,but after everything said and done I still love Tren.... if I could just look past the aggression problem I truly love the effects it has given me.My 02.

I do not know if tren is too dangerous but i know that for me, it is very rough on my body. I have gone as low as 37.5mg and i can tolerate that doseage for between 4-6 weeks before i need to drop it.

For me, if the sides cause me to be uncomfortable, i am going to be miserable and that is not going to make me happy regardless of where my physique is at. If i was competing, i would most likely run it at a low doseage but for my 'beach body' i will stick with things that i feel are safer for me.

I wont touch it...I'll only use stuff actually intended for humans...
I mean they give the shit to cattle before they slaughter them...that says it all about its "safety" to me..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear