over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is trenbolone overrated?

Tren is like the "steroid of steroids"

600mg EQ a week.....ehh....veiny and hard

600mg NPP a week...good growth...a little puffy

600mg tren a week....fat falls off, more growth than the above. Morph like a fucking power ranger

At 100mg EOD I felt kinda flat on it, to be honest. Like it was preventing growth, not helping it.

Tren is the king of results and side effects.
I'm too old to touch that poison but when I was young and dumb I did 100mg twice a day that I made from finaplix cattle implants. I did this dose because my 330Lb friend who supplied Nassar said that was the way to use it. I grew so fast it shocked me. I was a lunatic while driving. Someone up
Above must protect the stupid ones because somehow I'm still here. Hahaha 🤣

Yeah. behind the wheel I was really easy to piss off. Remember playing some games on the road that I shouldn't have.

As good as tren is, for strength it's no substitute for orals, at any dose IME. Just can't get the feeling of stability that I get from for example Anadrol.

As good as tren is, for strength it's no substitute for orals, at any dose IME. Just can't get the feeling of stability that I get from for example Anadrol.

Yes, same for fullness, from my little experiment.

While TREN isn't for everyone,,its still one of the strongest, most effective anabolics ever created.

how d u personally compare it to so highly rated for anab./andro. ratio drugs like MENT, M1T, Methyl -D, Halo, Methyl-Trienolone etc.? forget about the hardness, i m talking gains wise....

Nothing comes close especially if made from pellets that are still available btw, only thing that comes close is maybe anadrol but tren is probably safer and better actual muscle gains at the same dosage

300mg/week of tren easily beats 1000mg/week of any other steroid in terms of strength, fullness and any thing else you can think of

Last edited:
At 100mg EOD I felt kinda flat on it, to be honest. Like it was preventing growth, not helping it.

Try some NPP or DECA along with the tren and you won't feel flat. Some people say don't run two 19-nor together, but I have never had problems running tren and nandrolone together. I'm assuming you are running some test along with the 100 EOD of tren....right?

Try some NPP or DECA along with the tren and you won't feel flat. Some people say don't run two 19-nor together, but I have never had problems running tren and nandrolone together. I'm assuming you are running some test along with the 100 EOD of tren....right?

Ok, I'll try it.

Was running 150 test.

No it's not overrated. Most sides, most gains.
Imo, test and other verry aromitizing compounds are harder to tolerate than tren but I'm gyno prone. I run a TRT dose of test with everything and rarely have a need 4 anceleries of any kind. To me 500 tren is much more tolerabe compared to 500 test. I agree it's not overrated. Tren is the king imo beacuse it cleans up ones physique and adds such a crisp seperated look, in an affordable manner. I would call that cleanup and the trade of fat for muscle, the gains from tren. Compared 2 other steroids I think there are many that out preform tren in flesh gains(not water) and some close to its nutrient partitioning/fat lose effects but tren by it self is more powerful than any other steroid I have experienced. That being said if I had to chose one steroid for the rest of my life it would not be tren.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll try it.

Was running 150 test.

Honestly....I would also cut the tren down to 50mg EOD and see how it feels, and then ramp it up to 100mg EOD over the course of a few weeks. Another reason you might feel flat is that tren makes you burn up carbs like crazy. Maybe start with 50 EOD and get your diet/carb intake dialed in, and then ramp up the tren along with more carbs.

We our all different and these compounds effects present unique charistics in vivo so often that to answer the question, "is any paticular steroid overrated," would be tuff but not with tren.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

tren is not overrated. I love it at 400-600 with test around 250

For me it's just not worth the sides for the dose I need to take. And I also just hated the fact that to bulk on it, i'd have to eat nearly twice as many calories as normal. fun at first, but got OLD.

I get crazy hypoglycemia on tren, too, and that feeling is never enjoyable.

I also got very "flat" on it, even with 600grams or so of carbs/day.

I have always found tren to be very powerful in lower doses as I advanced through the game - always was stacked with test/deca so that helped it's when the mgs started to rise tren became unbearable -rage night sweats insomnia high BP rapid HR etc.

Tren + insulin.

Now we're talking.

Not flat anymore.

People tend to exaggerate things in general..tren results and side effects are no exception. That being said tren is the best bodybuilding drug there is. period. lol.

Sdrol is stronger and better lol its like comparing apples to oranges tho.

Tren is def the most effective injectable but it makes you feel like shit and disturbes sleep and appetite for some.

Tren can be rough but definitely not overrated. New guys think it's magic which may lead them to believe it's overrated and I think vets who refuse to use it anymore have to tell themselves it's overrated. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to use tren but to me if I'm going to deal with side effects anyway from anything else why not use the best? I'm sure that mindset will change as I get older though, it's still tolerable right now at 33....

I'll tell you this though, for getting straight big it works but may be overrated in that aspect simply because you lose fat on it and fat can be size. To me I'm always trying to lean out so that isn't so much a concern....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131