over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is trenbolone overrated?

Tren is the king of results and side effects.
I'm too old to touch that poison but when I was young and dumb I did 100mg twice a day that I made from finaplix cattle implants. I did this dose because my 330Lb friend who supplied Nassar said that was the way to use it. I grew so fast it shocked me. I was a lunatic while driving. Someone up
Above must protect the stupid ones because somehow I'm still here. Hahaha 🤣

Shit just kicks my ass. I have tried it so many times and never got great results besides strength. I have tried low test 700 tren, sides were okay and the gains sucked. High test and even 100mg of tren i am a miserable person, zero patience, short fuse, i take everything personal, my world becomes dark. I just cant touch the shit. Also always felt flat on it. Maybe i was doing something wrong, felt like poison to me.

My gf always says please dont do the dark stuff:eek:

Last edited:
Tren + insulin.

Now we're talking.

Not flat anymore.

Agree! I recently started experimenting with slin in low doses for mostly recovery purposes. But it definitely makes you fuller as well.

I have always found tren to be very powerful in lower doses as I advanced through the game - always was stacked with test/deca so that helped it's when the mgs started to rise tren became unbearable -rage night sweats insomnia high BP rapid HR etc.
MG you done tren sub q mate ?

or anyone reading this. share your thoughts. thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Shit just kicks my ass. I have tried it so many times and never got great results besides strength. I have tried low test 700 tren, sides were okay and the gains sucked. High test and even 100mg of tren i am a miserable person, zero patience, short fuse, i take everything personal, my world becomes dark. I just cant touch the shit. Also always felt flat on it. Maybe i was doing something wrong, felt like poison to me.

My gf always says please dont do the dark stuff:eek:

^^ me too right here. The mental sides and impact on my personality aren't worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG you done tren sub q mate ?

or anyone reading this. share your thoughts. thanks

Only oil I've done subq is test (both enan and cyp), but I've seen people use other stuff.

It's volume dependent. You should be fine with up to 0.2ml.

Only oil I've done subq is test (both enan and cyp), but I've seen people use other stuff.

I have done a lot of test sub q Allex. in fact whrn i did a cruise for 4 months for the first time via sub q method for 4 months i felt so so good and loved the method so much i stuck to it even for blast. I have written my exp here few times.

600 mg test a week sub q tops

i can pin 0.30 easily and upto .033 ml without a lump. 0.30 ml is my sweet spot.

or i put 0.5 ml test e 150 mg

inject 0.25 ml on one side of naval and the rest on the other side so 150 goes in one go x 4 times a week so total 600 .

randomly i have just went back to pinning with 2.5 ml big barrel with 26 G pin 5/8 length as i am doing npp ( so more volume of oil to shift) i am going to switch back to slin pin i think soon.

I think i got too accustomed to slin pins shots pre workout in the area i am training.

i dont use a lot so i can shift it

lately for months and months it was

test sub q 1 ml slin pins 29 G

anabolics shallow IM via 1 ml slin pins 29 in the muscle i am training preworkout.

works so so well mate.

i did tren ace once loooong time ago may he mid last year it stung so bad. it was ace. i got some genos enth so so i am going to try that now.

cant be shooting ace sub q. 100 mg / ml shit is less. need 200 mg plus dosed compound to get a decent dose in without feeling like a pin cushion! lol

next i am going to try tren e sub q see what happens.

anabolics shallow IM via 1 ml slin pins 29 in the muscle i am training preworkout.

works so so well mate.

It does actually. Shallow IM is better than subq IMO. Shoulders and upper chest works for me.

Tren for me has always been the game changer but it obvious that not for all. We all have different genetic makeup so for some it's no good and others is the BEST.

However now that I'm older yes the sides do suck but seems if you can stick through them they become easier to deal with

It does actually. Shallow IM is better than subq IMO. Shoulders and upper chest works for me.
i do shallow IM Slin pin 29 G barrel

heat the barrel a little with dry heat with the hair dryer before shooting

chest (upper, middle, inner)
delts
quads
lats

I absolutely don't do quads. May try lats one day. Traps ain't that bad for shallow IM.

tren is probably the best anabolic out there , here is a pic of myself 1 week out from WABBA Mr. universe in Finland . I placed 7° in the over 50 division . I was 58 and only weighing 82 kgs while everybody else was about 95-100 kgs . I was shredded to the bone
here is the cycle i was running the last 4 weeks
test propionate 50mg ed
parabolin alpha pharma 3 amps ew ( M-W-F )
Tren acetate 300mg ew ( 100mg TU-TH-SAT )
Masteron propionate 525ew ( 75mg ed )
Winny tabs 50mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed
GH 2ius ed
T3 50mg ed
Arimidex 1mg eod
**broken link removed**
Parabolin+ tren acetate= awesome

Well, judging by the comments, it looks like tren could be underrated after all.

Anyone happen to know the exact year parabolan made it to the bodybuilding scene? Did 1971's Arnold had access to it?

Well, judging by the comments, it looks like tren could be underrated after all.

Anyone happen to know the exact year parabolan made it to the bodybuilding scene? Did 1971's Arnold had access to it?

I believe it was early 90's. made by Negma in France.

lsTHho5.jpg

^ Where did you get that picture from?

He looks much much better here:

13-arnold-schwarzenegger-approved-nutrition-tips-facebook-960x540.jpg

It was the late 1960's.

I believe it was early 90's. made by Negma in France.

No. It was discontinued in 1997

^ Where did you get that picture from?

He looks much much better here:

13-arnold-schwarzenegger-approved-nutrition-tips-facebook-960x540.jpg

That other picture of Arnold is from the 1980 Mr. Olympia.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131