over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS TRENBOLONE TOXIC FOR THE KIDNEYS??

nasser3

Registered
L. Rea wrote in Chemical Muscle Enchament Book that tren is toxic for the Kidneys!!
And many body builder urine blood when use real tren!

What are your experience??
The tren is toxic only for the liver or also for the kidneys???

i've heard things on both ends of the spectrum.

some people say it causes liver toxicity, and i've read threads from guys whom have taken tren for long periods of time, 10+weeks, and had routine bloodwork done and their liver values were fine.

when i took it, i did notice a darker urine color, however it could have just been a matter of me not drinking enough water, and the combination of tren along with dbol.

I have not seen any evidence that shows tren to be either liver or kidney toxic.

You should not take what L Rea says too seriously, I could sit here all day picking his books apart.

i'm currently taking tren/test......
there's no change in urine colors....
but there are a lot of bubbles in my urine.....
i would like to know why so many bubbles....???

i'm currently taking tren/test......
there's no change in urine colors....
but there are a lot of bubbles in my urine.....
i would like to know why so many bubbles....???

ditto on the bubbles?????????

I'm no expert, but don't bubbles mean you're not using as much protein as you're consuming? Someone has to know the details of what I'm talking about.

Bubbles

bubbles in urine is most likely proteinuria. Some protein in urine is normal-- most people will pee out around 100-200mg per day or protein, but more than that could be from medication use that is affecting the kidneys, stressed kidneys, diabetes, not drinking enough water....

With bodybuilders we can sometimes up the water intake and take digestive enzymes and/or bromelain (I like both together) to help with protein absorption. I haven't taken Tren in a loong time and never again would I use it. Tren, imho, is the best steroid for gains--period..it's also the best to hold onto gains when dieting. However, the sides suck--- irritabilty, sleeplessness, limp dick, dare I say "rage" (ok, not the way the public would think of it, but Tren can make a normally laid back guy pretty angry-- especially if you don't watch the blood pressure).

I think Tren does stress the kidneys, too many people with dark urine and bubbly pee when using Tren.....thats my 2 cents..

Dr.S....

my urine is darker while on tren but i guess i'm lucky at 40mgs ed i have very little sides other then some cramping in the AM.and for rage .you have to learn to control that your self thats why juice has such a bad rap stupid people that cant control them self to began with

ALL COMES DOWN TO DOSAGE.. guys routinely take 300 mgs a week of tren.. that is nuts.. but, it seems to fall on deaf ears.. 200 mgs a week for 4 weeks would be my limit.. by the way.. the dark urine was pretty well explianed at another board.. (trying to remember) the gentleman in question actually explained the chemical compound that caused the dark urine in tren.. but, it was not due to kidney stress.. not saying he is right but, had a point..

Look at what stresses the kidneys:
High BP
Dehydration
Protein in the urine is common and higher in those who break down muscle tissue as are the higher levels of Creatine and Bun and electrolyte fluctuations.

Tren increases BP, HR metabolism, sweating, all these things can stress a kidney over time along with training and high protein release in the urine.

The key is to control the dose and not make Tren your main or base steroid. Use it at lower doses and infrequently.

It's very powerful and potent at low doses.

The coloring issue is a myth from when people were injecting cattle implants their urine was darker from a dye in the pellet.

ALL COMES DOWN TO DOSAGE.. guys routinely take 300 mgs a week of tren.. that is nuts.. but, it seems to fall on deaf ears.. 200 mgs a week for 4 weeks would be my limit.. by the way.. the dark urine was pretty well explianed at another board.. (trying to remember) the gentleman in question actually explained the chemical compound that caused the dark urine in tren.. but, it was not due to kidney stress.. not saying he is right but, had a point..

Yeah LATS I've heard the same thing about the color of urine from Tren use being something in the chemical itself and not kidney stress. I dont remember the board I seen it on so If you see that article again, please let me know where. I would like to read it again. The darker urine was something I ALWAYS noticed.

Look at what stresses the kidneys:
High BP
Dehydration
Protein in the urine is common and higher in those who break down muscle tissue as are the higher levels of Creatine and Bun and electrolyte fluctuations.

Tren increases BP, HR metabolism, sweating, all these things can stress a kidney over time along with training and high protein release in the urine.

The key is to control the dose and not make Tren your main or base steroid. Use it at lower doses and infrequently.

It's very powerful and potent at low doses.

The coloring issue is a myth from when people were injecting cattle implants their urine was darker from a dye in the pellet.

Bingo. Very good post.

Yeah LATS I've heard the same thing about the color of urine from Tren use being something in the chemical itself and not kidney stress. I dont remember the board I seen it on so If you see that article again, please let me know where. I would like to read it again. The darker urine was something I ALWAYS noticed.
You probably read it here. There is no data supporting the notion that trenbolone causes kidney damage directly. The rust and dark-colored urine (and probably suds too) is why people think it's damaging their kidneys. It's just the tren itself, sulfates, or metabolites of the trenbolone leaving your body(1).

(1)Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): pg 1017, Metabolism of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids

**broken link removed**

All I know is that when I am on Tren, I am irritable as shit but, no high BP, and no dark urine .

This all makes sense, I have no dark urine but do have bubbles, more so at night when i get up to pee. Perhaps its excess protein. I only use tren pre-contest so it will be coming to an end shortly.

i tried tren many years ago at 100mgs eod.. that was with 300 test enth a week.. a pussy cycle but, hey..:rolleyes: i noticed that i was very edgy.. nothing i couldnt control but, that was the only compound that did it to me.. when i backed it down to 75mgs it was fine.. i never go over tyhat if i use tren.. which is very rare anymore...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear