over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is wellbutrin really worth it ?

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
wondered if anyone who has used wellbutrin in the past or currently has had any issues while taking it? ive seen guys get very aggitated and even say they did not like using it in conjunction with certain otc meds etc...

so i wanted to ask if there might be a natural alternative, or should i just do as the doc has suggested?

little history, ever since i was young, ive never been happy really, always down on my self, etc...well ffwd to now, with a family, usually always angry, no self confidence, have highs where i feel like i can do everything and then crashes of complete crap where i question God, and everything in my life...]

so was refered to a psych, given welbutrin, told them i was sensitive to stuff, so he lowered it to 100 mlg sr (sustained release)

my neighbor had an episode and went off her rocker and now uses welbutrin and she said it turned her normal again and she is herself...

so there it is in a nutshell

anyone got adive, anecdotes or others pertaining to welbutrin usage etc...?

I wish I had some feedback for you brother. All I know is they hand that out like candy. I sat with my doctor for the first time and after a 5 minute interview she prescribed me that. I originally went for A D D medication. I refused her prescription and that was that.

Are you bi-polar? Wellbutrin is tolerated well by some but not everyone. Whatever you decide good luck and hopefully you find the right medication for your issues.

It helped me in the past with my depression and anxiety. Had bad bouts as a teen and it worked better for me than other meds. Only side was delayed orgasm.

It helped me in the past with my depression and anxiety. Had bad bouts as a teen and it worked better for me than other meds. Only side was delayed orgasm.

HAHAH WELL NOW THATS NOT A SIDE EFFECT! Im gonna love this stuff then muhahahahah

I've been on a slew of different anti depressants and I can tell you wellbutrin actually worked the best for me... Another thing I really liked about it is that you don't get those awful withdrawal symptoms that you get from discontinuing most of the SSRI's...

Are you bi-polar? Wellbutrin is tolerated well by some but not everyone. Whatever you decide good luck and hopefully you find the right medication for your issues.

what exactly is bi-polar? my wife likes to play doctor and not in a good sexy unicorn way, and she has thought this for years, but ive talked to some who are bi-polar and they said if they ever came to my house my wife would be crying her head off once she realized what a true bi-polar person acted like....

im terrified of using this stuff... i dont want stupid ass suicidal thoughts, and other shit running thru my head, my brain is all sorts of fawked up as it is, no need to add more cra cray to myself...

but im just tired of not being happy, and having no self esteem/confidence....

I wish I had some feedback for you brother. All I know is they hand that out like candy. I sat with my doctor for the first time and after a 5 minute interview she prescribed me that. I originally went for A D D medication. I refused her prescription and that was that.

sorry to hear this, yeah ive been given this same med by a few docs in the past, just never took it, along w statins...

maybe its time i really do try to change the way i am? im tired of not being happy and always being negative etc...

but i guess we will see...im also getting adderal if this stuff doesnt help with concentration...

i want the addy, got a few buddies on it, and they can get shit done at work, lately ive been so out of it, i need a career change, and just dazed while at work, cant retain anything, dont remember stuff etc...

what exactly is bi-polar? my wife likes to play doctor and not in a good sexy unicorn way, and she has thought this for years, but ive talked to some who are bi-polar and they said if they ever came to my house my wife would be crying her head off once she realized what a true bi-polar person acted like....

im terrified of using this stuff... i dont want stupid ass suicidal thoughts, and other shit running thru my head, my brain is all sorts of fawked up as it is, no need to add more cra cray to myself...

but im just tired of not being happy, and having no self esteem/confidence....

Bi-polar is when a person has severe mood swings. Mania(up) and depression(down). There 2 different types and each is classified as either mania being more dominant or depression being more so. There are also varying degrees of bi-polar as well, some can be mild, others towards the middle and some on the severe end.

I've been on a slew of different anti depressants and I can tell you wellbutrin actually worked the best for me... Another thing I really liked about it is that you don't get those awful withdrawal symptoms that you get from discontinuing most of the SSRI's...

WOW THANKS!! how did it work exactly? and if u dont mind me asking what where u thinking when off wellbutrin? i am always negative, no self esteem, no self confidence anxiety, etc... its all getting nutso....

is there anything one should watch out for while taking wellbutrin or bad interactions?

i know a meighbor of mine said she can tell if she misses a dose as she is slightly dizzy in the am....

Bi-polar is when a person has severe mood swings. Mania(up) and depression(down). There 2 different types and each is classified as either mania being more dominant or depression being more so. There are also varying degrees of bi-polar as well, some can be mild, others towards the middle and some on the severe end.

well shitake mushrooms, i just migt slightly be a little bi...and not in that homo way hahah

yup my psych said she believed i was mmd? or something like that massive depressed...gave me a script for some crap id never heard of, some new bitrax or something like that and i said no freakin way! switched psychs and got butrin...

Everyone reacts differently to every anti-depressant. For one person to say it helped them, does not mean it will be the same for you. I used multiple anti-depressants over the past few years, as each one would have a slew of their own side effects. Often would cause more depression and bad withdrawals. I went cold turkey on them about a year ago, and have worked on my depression through talking with people, being active, having a healthy lifestyle (apart from PEDs), and keeping a positive mindset. I dealt with suicidal depression, had severe anxiety issues as well. I still deal with depression and anxiety, but over the past year of working to get better, and building my self-esteem and self-worth, these problems have improved immensly.

Brother, you will get better in time, even if you feel like you are stuck and can't do anything about this. Best of luck, PM me if you feel the need.

I was in a bad depression and wellbutrin sent me into a suicidal pit. I don't demonize many drugs but that shit was pure poison to me and took me from depressed to unfunctional.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Everyone reacts differently to every anti-depressant. For one person to say it helped them, does not mean it will be the same for you. I used multiple anti-depressants over the past few years, as each one would have a slew of their own side effects. Often would cause more depression and bad withdrawals. I went cold turkey on them about a year ago, and have worked on my depression through talking with people, being active, having a healthy lifestyle (apart from PEDs), and keeping a positive mindset. I dealt with suicidal depression, had severe anxiety issues as well. I still deal with depression and anxiety, but over the past year of working to get better, and building my self-esteem and self-worth, these problems have improved immensly.

Brother, you will get better in time, even if you feel like you are stuck and can't do anything about this. Best of luck, PM me if you feel the need.

thanks man appreciate it! this is how i feel about taking them...i dont want to fall into that pit and make my life worse due to me being crazy... id rather live "normal" with less yelling etc... i have been reluctant to take these for years.... ill see what to do, and i might pm u! thanks

I was in a bad depression and wellbutrin sent me into a suicidal pit. I don't demonize many drugs but that shit was pure poison to me and took me from depressed to unfunctional.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

this is what im most concerned about, as im not suicidal and it would destroy my family if i took a med and became that way.... its a tuff road, and i just might go see a counselour first...

Iv tried many SSRI. My advise stay away from all that shit unless you absolutely need it.none of them work enough for me to stay on them.every Dr is so quick to put people on pills.I still deal with anxiety. Positive additude any surrounding yourself around happy successful people worked for me bro.I truly believe a lot of anxiety and depression is all in our heads.there are some people SSRI work for and actually need them.but for me the risk to bennifit factor was not worth it.goodluck

Have your thyroid checked. I was medicated for add/ depression when the underlying cause was just being hypothyroid.

HAHAH WELL NOW THATS NOT A SIDE EFFECT! Im gonna love this stuff then muhahahahah

X2 I lost sex drive all together. That was more depressing than the state I was in before I started it. I went off and just got threw my divorce by doing extra cardio and gym time. I know this might seem dumb but it helped me a lot

110% or expect to regret it!

It got to a point I couldn't get off the girl I was with got off multiples but I couldn't, I ended up hating it. I have also taken lexapro and cymbalta. Didn't like either, haven't been on meds in about 2 years. Changing my lifestyle and types of women I dated really helped. My outside stressors and how I dealt with them internally effected me the most.

I added Wellbutrin while lowering my lexapro dose and it was great for me. Fixed sexual sides.

I think it's important with these meds to find a dr you trust and know the first attempt might not be the correct one for you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear