over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is your identity tied to your physique?

Any fool can look good with clothes ON......... i'd rather look better naked.... BOOM

Let’s be real; You probably look great with clothes on too...

You’re half a century old and look like something out of a DC comic book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course. After years of being a certain way it's simply how you are known. Everyone calls me big when I go back home and after years I guess you start enjoying it. I am sure like most on here if I lost size I would have most people I know ask me "what happened". That combined with my own insecurities creates an almost obsession with how you look which obviously isn't healthy. Although I am nowhere as bad as many and enjoy life and I am not a slave to a bodybuilding routine unable to have fun. I know many who have to eat at exact times and don't go out but if they are happy then great.

The reason I am here and what started it all is I simply love training. If I couldn't train I would be bad but I can admit that. There will come a time when something bad happens and it may change everything but I hope for the best and try not to let anything hold me down. If for whatever reason I lose everything I would try to be as fit and ripped as possible.

Regarding looking good in clothes or out of them I understand both opinions. There are many who look standard in clothes and they take them off and they look incredible. Although it's always been my goal to look big in clothes. Nothing over the top but I want to be actually big and not just look big. There are quite a lot of pro's who looks huge but they are not big people. I am always impressed when you gets guys who have everything.

Of course. After years of being a certain way it's simply how you are known. Everyone calls me big when I go back home and after years I guess you start enjoying it. I am sure like most on here if I lost size I would have most people I know ask me "what happened". That combined with my own insecurities creates an almost obsession with how you look which obviously isn't healthy. Although I am nowhere as bad as many and enjoy life and I am not a slave to a bodybuilding routine unable to have fun. I know many who have to eat at exact times and don't go out but if they are happy then great.

The reason I am here and what started it all is I simply love training. If I couldn't train I would be bad but I can admit that. There will come a time when something bad happens and it may change everything but I hope for the best and try not to let anything hold me down. If for whatever reason I lose everything I would try to be as fit and ripped as possible.

Regarding looking good in clothes or out of them I understand both opinions. There are many who look standard in clothes and they take them off and they look incredible. Although it's always been my goal to look big in clothes. Nothing over the top but I want to be actually big and not just look big. There are quite a lot of pro's who looks huge but they are not big people. I am always impressed when you gets guys who have everything.

Yea it's cool at first but then it gets old. Today, some guy at a bagel shop made a joke about how I need to go to the gym more and then started asking me workout questions with at least 6 other people standing around listening. I just wanted to get a bagel but I was stuck giving a public interview while I waited for my order to be ready. This sort of thing isn't very uncommon either.

I'm not complaining though. All comes with the territory.

I put on 45 lb.'s of muscle before using any PEDS. And guys in the gym would ask if I was using AS and what was I using. After I started using AS no one asked if I was using it was obvious. There were alot more sarcastic comments in passing. I was uncomfortable with the attention before and during. One thing I learned when people look at you and see your big they notice and once they turn away they mostly never think of you again. I lost all my AS size and no one asked what happened anyone with a brain knows and really could care less. I don't regret using. But I did it mostly for me. If you are doing it for others notiriaty and attention that is alot of time energy money and health wasted I think.

Last edited:
Off course it is....
If you're a swimmer, you finish swimming practice... hang your swim trunks and your a normal person eating pizza .
If a tennis player after the match you throw your tennis racket in the trunk of you car...and you're a normal person gain...
But if you are a bodybuilder, you are WEARING it 24/7! Not like you can conceal it.
You are also doing thing most people dont do all the time, shaving, tanning, dieting, posing, napping just the things that make us who we are.

Yes my identity is which is sad. Had multiple surgeries within a year couldnt really do much lost my muscle, looked flat gained a good amount of fat at the time. Got depressed didnt want to go out or be seen in public really. Fell off social media. When i was able to start training again thats when i decided to hop on gear which was a dumb idea but just wanted the physique back, havent looked back since

35 Yrs at Playing the Big Guy!
Separates you from the Normals.
Makes you a Very popular Person!
Enjoy and Embrace your Achievement!
Not to Many can Own It!

Last edited:
Yea it's cool at first but then it gets old. Today, some guy at a bagel shop made a joke about how I need to go to the gym more and then started asking me workout questions with at least 6 other people standing around listening. I just wanted to get a bagel but I was stuck giving a public interview while I waited for my order to be ready. This sort of thing isn't very uncommon either.

I'm not complaining though. All comes with the territory.

This is 100% true....EVERY DAY someone has to say something to me... and yes, its cool at first but it does get old..... even though i love to talk fitness sometimes you just don't wanna be bothered.... but ive learned to diffuse those situations and keep em super brief without being rude.... the closer i get to a show the more i want to conceal myself.... i try not to even make eye contact when i go to Publix, Costco etc... but like you said.... it comes with the territory..... id rather be on this side of it than being invisible

This is exactly. Sometimes it gets old hearing the comments from people when I'm out in public, it's RARELY anything rude, just the usual comments and questions I'm sure a lot of guys on here get. As MTF said though, it comes with the territory and to the general public, anyone with a bit of muscle if kind of freaky.

This is 100% true....EVERY DAY someone has to say something to me... and yes, its cool at first but it does get old..... even though i love to talk fitness sometimes you just don't wanna be bothered.... but ive learned to diffuse those situations and keep em super brief without being rude.... the closer i get to a show the more i want to conceal myself.... i try not to even make eye contact when i go to Publix, Costco etc... but like you said.... it comes with the territory..... id rather be on this side of it than being invisible

Nicely put. Couldn't agree more.

Although it may come off as annoying...at the end of the day, these people are just trying to be nice.

Any fool can look good with clothes ON......... i'd rather look better naked.... BOOM

Of course, a main feature of our society is laziness. Therefore, its very easy to look well dressed, but when you go to the bed, then you see the reality of that girl who looked hot in the disco.

But I did it mostly for me. If you are doing it for others notiriaty and attention that is alot of time energy money and health wasted I think.

This is the point, if we are mature, this hobby should be about us, not to get attention or receive external compliments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131