over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

iseral bber

NO. Synthol

Wanna bet? LOL!!! :D :eek:

Who cares anyway... what matters is whether or not HE thinks he looks good and feels comfortable in society ... what people say is anecdotal... ;)

How dare any of you speak critically of a Hebrew.

You guys are just a bunch of anti-semites

:rolleyes:

I have to admit that comment made me laugh, Conan... :p

That is so freaking discusting! Damn! Talk about one hellova infection!

Wanna bet? LOL!!! :D :eek:

Who cares anyway... what matters is whether or not HE thinks he looks good and feels comfortable in society ... what people say is anecdotal... ;)

True, very good point....Considering what most of the members here do it's not our place to judge, etc.

hebrew hmm, with all that synthol, he brewing something amirite?!?!

I'm still going with synthol! I know some will say that it's implants and that synthol wouldn't cause that, but inless he got implants all over his upper body ( Bi's, tri's, delts and traps ...that we can see) then my guess is he went to far with some junky oil and didnt follow Big A's protocol or use the right stuff. Like one of the bro's said it doesn't really matter what he did or used because it looks like hell. Like a freak show that should be part of a traveling circus or some shit. He should of atleast done something with his forearms because they dont look any bigger then maybe 11 inches or maybe its his disgusting upper arms that over power them that much that look that small. Either way I'd rather be 100 lbs over weight than look like him. I'd probably be healther too if I was.

Not spanish, Brazilian, like this piece of..

And this is not implants neither synthol, this is ADE, for what I know is vitamins for cows in oil form, and and apparently is common use in site injections in brazil...

Check this out:

YouTube - Musculo ao extremo efeito da ADE

Ok I just watched this....that is the sickest shit I ever witnessed in my whole life!! That has to be close tro a gallon of shit that came out of his arm...he lost prob 10 lbs after then drained that LOL

Ok so maybe it wasn't synthol but I definitely didn't think it was an implant.

I hope this guy learned his lesson but some how I doubt he did. That has to really has to jeperdise your health...I'm shocked..really..UNREAL..I wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it!

??

How does this ADE expand the muscle better then Synthol. How would the vitamins have anything do with site increase?

Not spanish, Brazilian, like this piece of..

And this is not implants neither synthol, this is ADE, for what I know is vitamins for cows in oil form, and and apparently is common use in site injections in brazil...

Check this out:

YouTube - Musculo ao extremo efeito da ADE

How does this ADE expand the muscle better then Synthol. How would the vitamins have anything do with site increase?

I looked it up just now.

ADE stands for vitamin A, D, and E injection hence the name ADE

also from what I gathered it does nothing for the muscle, just a good vitamin shot..

So i'm thinking the youtube video was just some dumbass who injected ADE to get his vitamins and it got super infected

but my theory could be wrong there

With the same principle of injecting a steroid oil based in large quantities in the same place repeatedly.. Same with synthol or olive oil or u name it. They do not have access do synthol so ADE..

Watch: YouTube - Aplicando ADE

Not sure

I have tried larger quantities of MCT Oil and it doesn't do much, I can tell you from personal experience. The oil with just dissipate

With the same principle of injecting a steroid oil based in large quantities in the same place repeatedly.. Same with synthol or olive oil or u name it. They do not have access do synthol so ADE..

Watch: YouTube - Aplicando ADE

Like many i sit here and think... wtf!??

As many other ppl look at guys like jay or ronnie and think.. WTF???

I guess if we dont have their state of mind, we just wont understand?

I assume they have the same issues with not thinking they are bigg enough, but most of these guys dont look like they even worked out much before they took this route... its almost like.. They think they can look big and solid, but end up looking like crap by taking the easy route..

THIS IS CHEATING to me.. NOT aas... :mad:

Once again this guy with implants is addressed for like the 5th time on this board:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131