over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

isitlowT.com

RV63T

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
they are running adds on tv now for TRT, HRT, never seen this before guess the gov will be investigating them now. its only a MEDICAL condition.
but some how it will get spinned to the negative by the media. you know they must agree with steriod ABUSE why els would they run such an add.

Last edited:
they are running adds on tv now for TRT, HRT, never seen this before guess the gov will be investigating them now. its only a MEDICAL condition.
but some how it will get spinned to the negative by the media. you know they must agree with steriod ABUSE why els would they run such an add.

Because they want to make some money and keep men feeling good into there 50 and 60's there agreeing with steroid abuse? Please rethink that post maybe even edit it so you dont seem like such an uneducated citizen. Trt is often times needed by men who have never touch let alone abused aas a day in there life.....please be smart

I've seen the add many times and first thing that crossed my mind is that they have to just say "T".Because the word testosterone is now evil and associated with all the negative publicity.We are talking about a real medical condition and a hormone produced naturally in the body!!

Because they want to make some money and keep men feeling good into there 50 and 60's there agreeing with steroid abuse? Please rethink that post maybe even edit it so you dont seem like such an uneducated citizen. Trt is often times needed by men who have never touch let alone abused aas a day in there life.....please be smart

i wont edit shit. im saying it will be reported by the media that they agree with steriod abuse and even the great burock hussian binladen will have the gov, investigate them. IT WAS A SMART ASS POST. and go edit your post o great one that you are.

Last edited:
i wont edit shit. im saying it will be reported by the media that they agree with steriod abuse and even the great burock hussian binladen will have the gov, investigate them. IT WAS A SMART ASS POST. and go edit your post o great one that you are.

Learn to spell. It's Barrack.

ROFL. Oooops. :eek: Oh well, close enough. Must have accidently hit the r button 2x.

there you go that damm public education i got. i think ill leave it

This thread cracked me up.

Well good, I'm glad their running ads like that, anything to desensitise people to this "evil testosterone" stigma we have.

Hell, they should call it "testosterone" instead of "T" so people get used to the word.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131