over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IslandGirl comp pics

IslandGirl

NPC Judge/Featured Member
JUDGES
Thanks ProMuscle for all your support!!!

Here is my re cap...

I had a fabulous time. Simply incredible!

As you can see, I did "crossover"...for ones that do not understand that term, it means that I competed both in figure and bb'ing. As a judge, we are looking for 2 different looks. For figure--we want to see a girl that workouts, has nice muscle tone, nice shape and balance, leanness to a certain degree; so no striations, but separation...nothing overly muscular. BB'ing-I think we all know what that is so no need to explain. Well, for me competing in both categories...Cam had to bring me in right in the middle for conditioning. We didn't want to be too soft for figure, but tight enough. For bb'ing we wanted to strive for some leanness, but not so much that it would hurt me for figure. Very tough job to do! Cam did an excellent job dialing me in. I feel I came in right in the middle and I was able to hold my conditioning from pre-J to the nightshow. The REASON I crossover was since I haven't competed in 11 years (and that was in bb'ing), I wanted to see where I actually fit in (well, actually Cam was adamant about me doing bb'ing) to be competitive in the National level.. My feelings is that I'm too little in size to be competitive in fbb'ing in the National level, but I feel I have a greater chance to succeed at figure in the National level.

In the Figure Novice, my class was the biggest of 10 ladies. I was really nervous about that! I did end up winning the Overall, which was totally sweet! I about cried when they named the 2nd place winner. I was holding back my tears and told myself--DON'T CRY! Cam said he teared up and if I was to cry he probably would've too. I did win my class in the Figure Open and got 2nd in the overall in. I got a couple 1st place votes out of 9 judges. The girl that won, was huge! She was very muscular, very conditioned, very hard and very nice shape.

In bb'ing, I won the Master's and my weight class in the Open. I was 2nd in the overall--I did get some 1st place votes which was sweet! The girl who won, was a light-heavy, pretty muscular and conditioned. I tied for "best poser" but they gave it to the male bb'er. I'm not sure how they broke the tie. Maybe they said, since Tracy is getting all these other trophies lets give this trohpy to the guy.

We had 4 clients in this show. Our male got 3rd in the middles. Our figure girls were all in different classes. 1 won her class in the Novice and Open. 1 got 2nd and our other girl got 5th. That was great! I actually had to go against one of my clients for the overall in Novice!

After the show, I went up to talk to the judges. I highly recommend that everyone do this because they are the people who judged you. These are my feedback that I got from all the judges.

Judge 1- Nice symmetry and balance. Incredible posing. I could go either way, bb'ing or figure. Doesn't see any weaknesses, he said he was very impressed.

Judge 2- The first thing he told me was...You should've won the best poser! Routine was so awesome and incredible! He said my stage presence was top notch--the best up there. He felt that I did great in both. My conditioning was perfect for figure and bb'ing. Awesome shape.

Judge 3- (he and his wife had to leave early so I'm going to talk to him later)

Judge 4- He was the only judge that gave me 2nd in Figure. He felt that my upper body was too hard, lean and ripped. He liked my shape and symmetry, but he said the other girl was a little softer. For bb'ing he said I looked great.

Judge 5- (she left early--I'll talk to her later)

Judge 6- He said that I looked awesome. Stage presence was great. If anything, I needed more upper/mid back development. But overall, he was he was very impressed.

Judge 7- (he wasn't available, but I'll talk to him later-he is one of the judges that gave me 1st in the overall for figure)

Judge 8- He said I looked awesome. He felt I could go either way, bb'ing or figure, but he felt that I could truly be an awesome lightweight bb'er with a good 3-5 pounds of muscle. He said my back development was incredible-he was very impressed with the overall thickness and width. He said my symmetry was flawless. He felt everything just flowed so well together. He said he would've like to see my legs tighter and he meant hammies and glute. He said I could bring my glutes up more.

Judge 9- The first thing he told me was I needed to picked between figure and bb'ing. He felt I looked great and my stage presence was awesome. He was impressed with my obliques. He said probably the best between all the ladies. But I needed to work on my abs. Add more depth. And bring my glutes up more.

I was thankful for the feedback that the judges gave me.

We went to the Cheesecake Factory afterwards. I had bread, nachos, pizza, fries and 2 full glasses of coke. I was full, but not stuffed.

Thanks again!!!

Okay, here are some pics. I'll be getting some pro shots soon and then I'll post some of those.

I did figure and bb'ing.

Novice Figure winner and overall
Open Figure Class A winner
Masters winner
Open lightweight winner

The girl next to me got 2nd.

Here are the 5 class winners (they did not have a Class D)
and then the top 3 girls. The girl in the middle won. I got 2nd. She looked incredible!

Couple of other shots.

Cam (ParadiseCup) and me
Frank Roberson
and trophies (lol)

Congrats! You looked great!

Way to go Island. You looked so good. Your body looked great but even more so, you looked like you were loving it up there. Way to go.

Congrats, you looked phenominal!

congrats!!!

you look great. very lean and sleek look, muscular and femminine combonation that cant be beat.
congrats to your clean up at the show.
lucian

thanks to all for their responses !!

this incredible lady was driven and it shows, she worked her tail off to get in shape, she had not been on stage in 11 years. she is truly a motivation for me and many others

and again, thanks for all the kind words !!

holy cow:eek: , your are not only beautiful but have an awesome physique. congrats!

dang IG, you needed a truck to get all those trophies home...lol...congrats!

sorry island girl... had to chime in...... the 2nd to left belongs to our gym in fort collins...... Miss cory she did the natural a month before....Never hurts to promote your gym!!!! lol

By the way you looked awesome yourself!!

Attachments

• zonecrewsmall.jpg
    zonecrewsmall.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Um...Nlarge, dude....Cori didn't win the overall. Are you low on carbs or what? :D She did win her weight class though!

you look awesome! congratulations!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner