over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IslandGirl comp pics

Thank you so much everyone for the nice responses! You all are awesome!

I'm having alot of fun eating right now. Soon, this will be over and I'll get back on track again.

Last night, our team went out for sushi to celebrate our Team Award. Crimson Ghost and his wife joined us. We had alot of fun and I tell ya', we ate ALOT of food! It was all good!!!

Just wanted to thank Paradise for everything he has done. He is an awesome husband, father, trainer and nutritionist. Love ya' babe!

nlarge said:
sorry island girl... had to chime in...... the overall winner belongs to our gym in fort collins...... Miss cory she did the natural a month before....Never hurts to promote your gym!!!! lol

By the way you looked awesome yourself!!

Crimson Ghost said:
Um...Nlarge, dude....Cori didn't win the overall. Are you low on carbs or what? :D She did win her weight class though!

Thank you CG.

Yeah, nlarge....Tara Swink won the overall. It was between her and I. When they put us together in the overall line up she made me look small, but hey, I think I held my own tho'. She well deserved that win, IMO. Congrats to her.

And congrats to Cory. She did look good. Enough local shows tho'. Have her set her eyes on another national show and go for that. Unless she has to re-qualify, she is pass the local level already. JMHO. :)

Crap---- its called 15 hours a day training bodybuilders LOL..... I agree no more local shows for cory. She only did this one because Jeff Taylor personally called and asked her to because there was not enough women. She apparently did this as a favor to him which I was not aware of until a couple days ago when I asked why she was doing local again!

nlarge said:
Crap---- its called 15 hours a day training bodybuilders LOL..... I agree no more local shows for cory. She only did this one because Jeff Taylor personally called and asked her to because there was not enough women. She apparently did this as a favor to him which I was not aware of until a couple days ago when I asked why she was doing local again!

I see. So I hope she didn't have to pay the entry fee. What is she planning to do next? She's already in shape, maybe go for the USA's?

What are you planning to do next?

I think she needs a solid year off and go from there. She is gonnahave a hard time competing at that level naturally but she should give it a go. She was scared to even use taraxatone for her shows!

As for me I will hopefully(fingers crossed), as long as I have funding, do the northern for fun and then try to do the shawn ray next year. Eating all that food is hard to do on next to no budget and I hate doing protein shakes during contest prep.

I'd have to say I am pretty lean and strong at this point in time so dieting won't suck as much this time!!! Would like to add another solid 10# or so before dieting though..... when are you guys gonna have another yummy BBQ. I sure am hungry LOL!!!

CONGRATS IG!! I love your look, you did great!!

IG, sorry that I'm just now getting to ya, but you look great. My wife and I really like the recent Island themed pics. If you don't mind me asking, what ethnic decent are you? The reason I ask, is because my wife is fillipino and you two have a very similar look. She hates to be called asian. She'll always correct ya by saying "no, pacific islander". We recently went to Maui and recieved special treatment the whole time cause everyone thought she was native. She got a kick out of that. Anyway, enjoy the food! You deserve it. Rob Roy:st:r-wars

nlarge said:
I think she needs a solid year off and go from there. She is gonnahave a hard time competing at that level naturally but she should give it a go. She was scared to even use taraxatone for her shows!

As for me I will hopefully(fingers crossed), as long as I have funding, do the northern for fun and then try to do the shawn ray next year. Eating all that food is hard to do on next to no budget and I hate doing protein shakes during contest prep.

I'd have to say I am pretty lean and strong at this point in time so dieting won't suck as much this time!!! Would like to add another solid 10# or so before dieting though..... when are you guys gonna have another yummy BBQ. I sure am hungry LOL!!!

I actually just ran into Cory last night when we went out to dinner (again!), lol! We talked for a bit and she mentioned doing the USA's next year. I'm thinking of doing that one too, so we told each other we can help one another backstage.

As for you...would you like my opinion??? I think you should just shoot for the Shawn Ray. You mentioned your budget and if you're doing the Northern just for fun...why even waste your time? I'd diet solid for one show and make that your best showing. That's just MHO. :)

Skip planned that other bbq. Never hasn't been any mention of any so if you want to plan one....just say the word and we'll be there. Crimson Ghost will probably one to go too.....

Tracy

lynx said:
CONGRATS IG!! I love your look, you did great!!

Thanks Meredith!!! How are things with you? It was awesome talking with you last week. How is Big Dave doing? Tell him howdy from us!

Rob Roy said:
IG, sorry that I'm just now getting to ya, but you look great. My wife and I really like the recent Island themed pics. If you don't mind me asking, what ethnic decent are you? The reason I ask, is because my wife is fillipino and you two have a very similar look. She hates to be called asian. She'll always correct ya by saying "no, pacific islander". We recently went to Maui and recieved special treatment the whole time cause everyone thought she was native. She got a kick out of that. Anyway, enjoy the food! You deserve it. Rob Roy:st:r-wars

Thanks RR! Did my husband post my photo shoot pics here???

I'm Irish/Japanese. I was born and raised on Oahu. That's cool that you guys went to Maui! I love it there, it's so beautiful. I have ALOT of filipino friends. I bet your wife is very pretty!!!

Yes, and I am enjoying my food.

Hey, are you still dieting?

Back to starvation...

IslandGirl said:
Thanks RR! Did my husband post my photo shoot pics here???

I'm Irish/Japanese. I was born and raised on Oahu. That's cool that you guys went to Maui! I love it there, it's so beautiful. I have ALOT of filipino friends. I bet your wife is very pretty!!!

Yes, and I am enjoying my food.

Hey, are you still dieting?
Maui, is probably our favorite place that we've traveled to. it is beautiful. My wife is actually swedish/filipino and yes she is beautiful. I've been trying to post some of her recent comp. pics, but I've had some issues, but will keep trying here. I took four days to pig out and fill back out after depleting so hard and now I'm back to the grind for the USA's. Can't wait till it's all over. Ya, your hubby did post those pics. They are so cool. Rob Roy:st:r-wars

Did someone say BBQ? BTW...I'm eating CINNABON right now :D

PC...before you say anything remember that I'm getting it all out of my system this week. :D

Congrats on all the victories, you look GREAT!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131