over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IslandGirl Precontest Photoshoot1

ParadiseCup

NPC Judge
JUDGES
IslandGirl met up with Isaac Hinds of LiftStudios in the gym this past Tuesday for a small training shoot. She was 2 1/2 weeks out from the Figure USA's

rrripped to the bone!!! fantastic!

PC, great picks. She looks great, upper body conditioning look's fantastic.
If her lower half is a good as her upper she will be tough to beat. You two have done a great job! How about some leg shot's?

My best of luck to you both.

WOW :eek: ....very conditioned. Nice work IG!

PC, great picks. She looks great, upper body conditioning look's fantastic.
If her lower half is a good as her upper she will be tough to beat. You two have done a great job! How about some leg shot's?

My best of luck to you both.
thanks !!

great job IG AND PC! she looks awesome...from a local boy to a former local of the islands "GIVE UM!"hahahah

IG AND PC

Hey you two good to see you two again. You two going to be at the colorado tomarrow? Hope to see you there. I will be back stage with neumann again. we have neumann shirts this year as the ladies thought it would be fun. I will be the redhead helping john neumann back stage if you happen to be back there.

p.s. IG you look great as always. Good work!

Hey PC has I.Girl done any National shows in the past? If so which ones and how did she do?

Good Luck at the USA's. It seems like you never know what the judges are going to do at that level with the womens placings.

Hey you two good to see you two again. You two going to be at the colorado tomarrow? Hope to see you there. I will be back stage with neumann again. we have neumann shirts this year as the ladies thought it would be fun. I will be the redhead helping john neumann back stage if you happen to be back there.

p.s. IG you look great as always. Good work!
we will be there and not judging again this year. we will have 10 competitors in the show for Team IntenseMuscle, you will not be able to miss us. make sure you come up and say hi, as we will be busy keeping track of everyone. 2 members of our team will be going to Vegas with us to compete in the USA's along with IG

Hey PC has I.Girl done any National shows in the past? If so which ones and how did she do?

Good Luck at the USA's. It seems like you never know what the judges are going to do at that level with the womens placings.
thanks Dusty !! this will be IslandGirl's first National show and only her 2nd Figure contest.

PC

I will keep a look out for you and your team. Are you guys and gals sitting up top with the competitors or front center V.I.P.? Do you know if J Kalma is judging anymore. I haven't heard from him in a while. Hope he is doing well.

I will keep a look out for you and your team. Are you guys and gals sitting up top with the competitors or front center V.I.P.? Do you know if J Kalma is judging anymore. I haven't heard from him in a while. Hope he is doing well.
i am serious, you won't miss us ! both IG and i will be backstage in the morning helping our competitors and we will have front row for the evening. IG will need to go onstage and pass out the trophy's that she won here last year. J will be judging this weekend.

PC

EXCELLENT,
I will see you guys and gals bright and early I'm sure. Look forward to seeing J too.

Dynamite does come in small packages!! Looking great IG. Your conditioning is outstanding and still a little time to tweak! Good work. You are beautiful. Best of luck at the show. Go getem Girl!!

Love those striated shoulders while doing alternate dumbell curls... looking great IG! :)

Keep up like this and if the judges are looking for conditionning you should place very well ;)

She looks amazing!!! Thanks for posting her pics P.C.

Best of luck...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc