over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Isotretinoin (Accutane) and sun exposure

Just checked it is not blue sky but clear but won't give the full name as I don't think they are not a sponsor on here. But sure they are definitely available if guys ever need it like me.

An update.

It's not been long but my back is 10x better! I am made up. I have been applying Quinoderm Cream (Benzoyl Peroxide 10% and Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate) to my back
(once daily) so not sure if it is that or the isotretinoin. It will likely be both as I have used the cream in the past with good results but nothing like this.

I started developing a few small spots on my face the first few days but they are nothing. I just have to make sure I wash regularly using a good face wash and my face is fine. My back is getting better by the day. My skin is not very dry at all. I just started test and I am sweating a lot more so that may help with the dryness. My lips are drier but I have been using a lip stick so they are fine too.

One thing I have noticed is my skin is much more sensitive. I have 2 boils on my head. They are big but don't look too bad. One is on the bottom of my hairline at the back of my head. That is big and will be due to an infection in a hair follicle. I will go to the docs about that as it has enlarged recently. They are much more sensitive to touch since starting the tabs. I had one a month ago and it enlarged but was not sore like this so I know it is the tabs (both are sore to touch).

My plan is to just carry on and I hope results get better and these 2 giants on my head disappear :)

I'm glad its working, I honestly think its the Accutane. I tried a ton of topical creams/gels and nothing worked like Accutane.

Roaccutane from Roche is the best, yes. I got mine from a pharmacy in Spain a long time ago (not sure you can do that now). I'd spedn the extra cash and get that, but generics may also work, as far as I understand, isotretinion is sensitive to oxygen, so caps dont work, the tablets are thick and protect the ingredients. Thats why the Roche tablets are heavy and have a plastic feel to them.

You'll find that the spots/boils are there, but dont break the surface, they dry out before they break the skin and then itch!

An update.

It's not been long but my back is 10x better! I am made up. I have been applying Quinoderm Cream (Benzoyl Peroxide 10% and Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate) to my back
(once daily) so not sure if it is that or the isotretinoin. It will likely be both as I have used the cream in the past with good results but nothing like this.

I started developing a few small spots on my face the first few days but they are nothing. I just have to make sure I wash regularly using a good face wash and my face is fine. My back is getting better by the day. My skin is not very dry at all. I just started test and I am sweating a lot more so that may help with the dryness. My lips are drier but I have been using a lip stick so they are fine too.

One thing I have noticed is my skin is much more sensitive. I have 2 boils on my head. They are big but don't look too bad. One is on the bottom of my hairline at the back of my head. That is big and will be due to an infection in a hair follicle. I will go to the docs about that as it has enlarged recently. They are much more sensitive to touch since starting the tabs. I had one a month ago and it enlarged but was not sore like this so I know it is the tabs (both are sore to touch).

My plan is to just carry on and I hope results get better and these 2 giants on my head disappear :)

Well let me say this. Personal experience.
I don't think 20mg will be enough to do much.
My derm prescribed me Accutane. I ran it for 6 months. First month 40mg 2nd 60 3rd 80 4th 100 5th 80 6th 60mg
I had awesome results.
I had to get blood work checked every month and even being on 100mg EOD of tren ace and 500mgs test my blood work always came back fine.
I did burn easily in the sun however.
Put on some sunscreen

Well let me say this. Personal experience.
I don't think 20mg will be enough to do much.
My derm prescribed me Accutane. I ran it for 6 months. First month 40mg 2nd 60 3rd 80 4th 100 5th 80 6th 60mg
I had awesome results.
I had to get blood work checked every month and even being on 100mg EOD of tren ace and 500mgs test my blood work always came back fine.
I did burn easily in the sun however.
Put on some sunscreen
What personal experience do you have with 20mg? Personal experience: 20mg works fantastic!

What personal experience do you have with 20mg? Personal experience: 20mg works fantastic!

20mgs worked for a while, then I wasnt getting the drying effect anymore. I have horribly oily skin. Not bad acne but sebacioius gland hyperplasia. I bumped up to 40mg and started getting the drying effect I need to cause the sebacious glands to shrink down.

Fyi. Never had a bad blood test on it. My dermatologist said she had never seen bad blood work until well above 100mg a day.

Another update. I was taking mt2 but I stopped. Anyway it's been quite sunny here recently but I have spent minimal time outside. I did feel my head burning (rare... more sensitive) the other day so I moved into shade. But my mate said how tanned I was yesterday and he sees me everyday so no burning etc. Things are going great. My skin is drying a bit but I am sweating so much off this test that helps a lot. I am made up but obviously concerned with the sun exposure. I will carry on as normal but start mt2 and will test the waters with a 3 min sunbed in a few weeks to see how I am.

If anyone uses Accutane take it with fat as it significantly increases it's absorption. I drink some argan oil with every capsule.

Another update. I was taking mt2 but I stopped. Anyway it's been quite sunny here recently but I have spent minimal time outside. I did feel my head burning (rare... more sensitive) the other day so I moved into shade. But my mate said how tanned I was yesterday and he sees me everyday so no burning etc. Things are going great. My skin is drying a bit but I am sweating so much off this test that helps a lot. I am made up but obviously concerned with the sun exposure. I will carry on as normal but start mt2 and will test the waters with a 3 min sunbed in a few weeks to see how I am.

If anyone uses Accutane take it with fat as it significantly increases it's absorption. I drink some argan oil with every capsule.
This is a major bump of 9 years but I wanted to ask your opinion on this now 😂

Thoughts on taking low-dose accutane with MT2? I have back/shoulder acne that I cannot seem to ever get rid of, I was thinking of staying on a low-dose (10-20mg a day) for as long as it takes to clear up, and then running MT2 (eod with 6 mins of tanning bed) whilst still on low-dose accutane. Could I get your input?

I personally take one pill every day, 20mg/ED and have taken both mt2 and sun without thinking too much.
My skin has definitely improved

I personally take one pill every day, 20mg/ED and have taken both mt2 and sun without thinking too much.
My skin has definitely improved
I appreciate the input. That's exactly what I've been considering. Cheers.

I appreciate the input. That's exactly what I've been considering. Cheers.

I’ve never taken both accutane and MT2 at the same tome

But I spent time in the sun while on accutane and I got blisters on my face… so be advised

I’ve never taken both accutane and MT2 at the same tome

But I spent time in the sun while on accutane and I got blisters on my face… so be advised
I appreciate the opposing opinions as well lmao. Thank you

I know this is a very old thread but what do you guys think is someone just wants to clear up? Old acne scars etc. I don’t have active acne problem really.

I know this is a very old thread but what do you guys think is someone just wants to clear up? Old acne scars etc. I don’t have active acne problem really.
I'm going to be trying 20mg of accutane a day alongside at-home chemical peels. You can order them online.

Here's a study supporting light chemical peels whilst on Accutane: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8675349/

After I clear up my active acne and the scarring I'm gonna try to continue with the low-dose Accutane and mt2

This is a major bump of 9 years but I wanted to ask your opinion on this now 😂

Thoughts on taking low-dose accutane with MT2? I have back/shoulder acne that I cannot seem to ever get rid of, I was thinking of staying on a low-dose (10-20mg a day) for as long as it takes to clear up, and then running MT2 (eod with 6 mins of tanning bed) whilst still on low-dose accutane. Could I get your input?

That was a major bump :D I have posted about accutane a lot more since this thread. I haven't read it but I assume this was the first time I ever used it so I was experimenting and learning myself.

I got the alert you bumped this thread the other day but was on my phone and I totally forgot to reply but I just noticed the thread again. It's weird you bumped the thread because I actually started 20mg accutane for the first time in years about 6 weeks ago :D

Accutane can make your skin very sensitive to sun light so if you are fairly pale to begin with you have to be very careful. That's why it makes sense to use melanotan 2 with it especially if you are using it during hot weather.

I recommend 10-20mg accutane for the reason you are using it. I was going to get 10mg tabs myself but they only had 20mg so I went with those and it's actually a better dose. It's prescribed in much higher doses but 20mg is more than enough for most users especially if the acne isn't really bad. I came off everything recently and I broke out and even when I was back on gear the combination was causing me a few issues. My face is fine it's mainly just the back of my neck and in the middle of my back which is pretty much like you.

On 20mg it's just all benefits and no real side effects for me. Some dry skin on my face and lips but nothing overly bad and if you moisturise daily it's a non issue. However, I went out and drank a lot the other week and even though I drank plenty of water the alcohol dehydrated me and it's crazy how dry the skin on my face become in the following few days. My lips were in pain because they were that dry and it was a horrible few days. So don't be an idiot like me and party all night and you will be fine. Since then it's back to normal and no side effects and a massive improvement in my acne.

On 20mg I would recommend to run it atleast 6 months. They state in the first few weeks it can make your acne worse because it pushes it out in a sense but I didn't experience that and my skin improved in the first week. It does take longer to really kick in though and with low doses it's recommended to stay on for a long time and if you do it's effects should last long after stopping it.

It's an amazing drug and even has anti-aging benefits amongst many things. Just make sure you stay hydrated and a good liver supplement is never a bad thing (I use synthergine). Take accutane with dietary fat and I usually have it pre bed.

Have you used melanotan 2 before? When using it start extremely low in dose and gradually build it up over the weeks. That will prevent any nausea which can be horrible when starting at even moderate doses. By extremely low I literally mean 50mcg the first day and move up approx 10mcg daily so after 2 weeks you will be on approx 190mcg. I wouldn't go above 250mcg MT2 and once that has built up you can use it EOD then E3D's etc.

Don't go in the sun until you have been on daily melanotan for approx 2 weeks because it needs time to build up. Some guys literally think they can take MT2 day 1 and go out in the sun for 5 hours and it doesn't work like that. Once you have the MT2 built up do the same with sun exposure and gradually increase it over time. The combination will be great because you will have clear, smooth and tanned skin so will feel 10x more confident in yourself.

That was a major bump :D I have posted about accutane a lot more since this thread. I haven't read it but I assume this was the first time I ever used it so I was experimenting and learning myself.

I got the alert you bumped this thread the other day but was on my phone and I totally forgot to reply but I just noticed the thread again. It's weird you bumped the thread because I actually started 20mg accutane for the first time in years about 6 weeks ago :D

Accutane can make your skin very sensitive to sun light so if you are fairly pale to begin with you have to be very careful. That's why it makes sense to use melanotan 2 with it especially if you are using it during hot weather.

I recommend 10-20mg accutane for the reason you are using it. I was going to get 10mg tabs myself but they only had 20mg so I went with those and it's actually a better dose. It's prescribed in much higher doses but 20mg is more than enough for most users especially if the acne isn't really bad. I came off everything recently and I broke out and even when I was back on gear the combination was causing me a few issues. My face is fine it's mainly just the back of my neck and in the middle of my back which is pretty much like you.

On 20mg it's just all benefits and no real side effects for me. Some dry skin on my face and lips but nothing overly bad and if you moisturise daily it's a non issue. However, I went out and drank a lot the other week and even though I drank plenty of water the alcohol dehydrated me and it's crazy how dry the skin on my face become in the following few days. My lips were in pain because they were that dry and it was a horrible few days. So don't be an idiot like me and party all night and you will be fine. Since then it's back to normal and no side effects and a massive improvement in my acne.

On 20mg I would recommend to run it atleast 6 months. They state in the first few weeks it can make your acne worse because it pushes it out in a sense but I didn't experience that and my skin improved in the first week. It does take longer to really kick in though and with low doses it's recommended to stay on for a long time and if you do it's effects should last long after stopping it.

It's an amazing drug and even has anti-aging benefits amongst many things. Just make sure you stay hydrated and a good liver supplement is never a bad thing (I use synthergine). Take accutane with dietary fat and I usually have it pre bed.

Have you used melanotan 2 before? When using it start extremely low in dose and gradually build it up over the weeks. That will prevent any nausea which can be horrible when starting at even moderate doses. By extremely low I literally mean 50mcg the first day and move up approx 10mcg daily so after 2 weeks you will be on approx 190mcg. I wouldn't go above 250mcg MT2 and once that has built up you can use it EOD then E3D's etc.

Don't go in the sun until you have been on daily melanotan for approx 2 weeks because it needs time to build up. Some guys literally think they can take MT2 day 1 and go out in the sun for 5 hours and it doesn't work like that. Once you have the MT2 built up do the same with sun exposure and gradually increase it over time. The combination will be great because you will have clear, smooth and tanned skin so will feel 10x more confident in yourself.

Amazing reply. I appreciate that you're so thorough.

The Accutane you're taking at 20mg, you didn't mention, that is ED for 6 months correct? I was either thinking ED or EOD, was wondering your thoughts on this.

Also I have taken MT2 a long time ago in the past and I've read/watched numerous different protocols for it. I've never allowed it to "build up" before but perhaps I've learned wrong. Mostly was curious about the Accutane to begin with, not sure how often I'm willing to make a trip down to a tanning salon, nor how much of a change it would make to only be in a tanning bed 5 minutes a few days a week.

Amazing reply. I appreciate that you're so thorough.

The Accutane you're taking at 20mg, you didn't mention, that is ED for 6 months correct? I was either thinking ED or EOD, was wondering your thoughts on this.

Also I have taken MT2 a long time ago in the past and I've read/watched numerous different protocols for it. I've never allowed it to "build up" before but perhaps I've learned wrong. Mostly was curious about the Accutane to begin with, not sure how often I'm willing to make a trip down to a tanning salon, nor how much of a change it would make to only be in a tanning bed 5 minutes a few days a week.

I have 3 months supply but will get another 3 months supply so yes 20mg ED for 6 months is the plan. I would recommend taking it ED but you could later use it EOD if you prefer.

Starting low with MT2 just makes sense because it prevents/minimizes all of it's side effects. You can bypass the horrible nausea. I also wouldn't take too high of a dose because it increases the chances of freckling/moles appearing which are possible at any dose but the higher you go the more they will appear (especially with high sun exposure). There is no reason to rush it so just gradually increase the dose and keep it sensible because you can look like a different race on as little as 250mcg. There is totally no need to dose 1mg like many do. Trust me I loaded it in at 1mg per day for 10 days when it first came on the market because that's what every company recommended you do. The first MT2 I bought even come with a little paper slip telling me to dose 1mg for 10 days straight... what a horrible week :D

The benefits experienced at higher doses are mainly sexual but it usually just goes against people in regards to possible nausea, moles and making you go a weird colour. I don't know your skin colour and it's different for darker people but when people who are very pale over do MT2 they can go an almost dirty looking colour which doesn't look natural. Areas were you have very thin skin can also go really dark (black) when taking very high doses so they often have dark circles around their eyes.

If it's sunny where you are then there is no need to go on a tanning bed. The MT2 is merely added to prevent you from the possible sun damage you could experience because you are using accutane and your skin is extra sensitive. Although you may be like most and want to be acne free and get really tanned at the same time and you can just be careful with sun exposure. That's why I recommend waiting approx 2 weeks after starting daily MT2 before going on a tanning bed. That 1st time you may just want to do 3 mins just to be safe as well. Then you can try 6 mins and that could make a massive difference to your tan. After that stick to 6 mins or maybe even venture up to 8-9 mins but that should be a max. The tanning bed can also help with acne as well but be careful with it on accutane.

The first MT2 I bought even come with a little paper slip telling me to dose 1mg for 10 days straight... what a horrible week :D
LOL that’s exactly how I loaded it over 12 years ago when I first started MTII. Went from a ginger to gingerbread brown in a couple weeks lmfao

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131