over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It’s how you look . . .

So true can you post that somewhere so these little ppl with quit all that

This made me remember a video at rxmuscle with Chris Faildo training back (go and see it, it´s great).... the guy looks fucking amazing.... if you just knew his weight you would never have guessed how good the uy looks

i always think of b boy in these posts.

the last video of him if memory serves his bodyweight was touted as 205-210??

if he posted he weighed 250 i wouldnt question it.

i bet sergio probably weighs about 235ish in that photo and i defy anyone to post a pic with them looking fuller tighter with awesome genetics.

i would rather have sergio physique than any modern super ripped to shreads body

great thread, I would rather look 225 and be about 200 than the other way around. It is nice to get the reaction of "I didnt knwo you look like that" when people who see you in work clothes or sweats then see you in just shorts and a tank top

The problem is

most everyone severely underestimates their BF. The bigger, the easier to underestimate obviously

I had no idea he was that short! Always thought he was taller for some reason.....

I had no idea he was that short! Always thought he was taller for some reason.....

x2

i feel when people see anyone jacked and huge like a BBer, they assume he is 6'0 250+ when most guys are 5'4-5'9ish and 185-220+. Not saying that there arent freaks like Xman and others.

When I was at my heaviest (290's)people who I would come into contact at work didn't even think I worked out. It wasn't until I dieted for a show and dropped mega weight that these same people would then say "did you start working out"?:eek::eek: That's always a nice slap in the face, and makes you ponder your bulking scale obsessed mentality.

Unless people have competed at least once they dont realize the difference between being 200-250 with grossly underestimated BF%, and being the same weight at 3-5% and dropping 8-15 lbs of water in 3 days or less.

Attachments

• DSC01325 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01325 - Copy.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1612 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1612 - Copy.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 416
When I was at my heaviest (290's)people who I would come into contact at work didn't even think I worked out. It wasn't until I dieted for a show and dropped mega weight that these same people would then say "did you start working out"?:eek::eek: That's always a nice slap in the face, and makes you ponder your bulking scale obsessed mentality.

Unless people have competed at least once they dont realize the difference between being 200-250 with grossly underestimated BF%, and being the same weight at 3-5% and dropping 8-15 lbs of water in 3 days or less.

red, you are a freak man. amazing transformation. have you ever read the book that Spud did over at Elitsfts.com? I think it was called the Fat Loss Diaries...he went from 305 of BIIIG to 190 shredded and competed, looked awesome. you seriously remind me of how he looked in it except you have BETTER structure than he had. :headbang:
simply amazing man

the Anderson Brothers

I wrote that piece some time ago, but in light of some recent posts, I just
now felt strong enough about it to pull the trigger.

Seriously . . . for the most part, I had my doubts that this post would get
much if any meaningful responses (aside for those I know), from many
though I would have been happy to get the usual “mind your own business”
or just the “ignore him and he will go away” ;)

Thanks’ for the confirmation and the nice reply’s. It helps to know I’m not
as crazy as I sometimes think I am, at least not all the time.

. . .The only thing I respectfully disagree with is that I doubt those two young men have "numbers" that would get my attention (or ours as a community for that matter).

Well . . . maybe yes, and maybe no.

When I get a chance, I will post what I believe to be a previously unpublished
article entitled “The Anderson Brothers”, edited by me for brevity, about
these two brothers in the photograph (the middle man is Sergio Oliva). It was
written by close friend of mine, a man who was very famous (or infamous)
and very influential in the bodybuilding and strength training – rehabilitation
field many years ago.

The original typed manuscript was given to me by him back in the mid 2000's
and I have shared it with only one other person. The other two articles or
parts thereof, if I can find them, and I believe I can as they were in the public
domain, will help with the credibility.

If memory serves, I remember their "numbers" as being pretty impressive,
primarily because they are accurate, not internet numbers. And remember,
these guys were not bodybuilders, were college football players, just big
powerful young men.

I wouldn't say people don't realize unless they compete at least once... I know many who understand including myself. Nice job on the weight loss, You don't even look like the same person!

alfresco;937524 I had my doubts that this post would get much if any meaningful responses (aside for those I know) said:
Seriously, I doubt anyone that reads your posts views you that way. You never post shit. It's always meaningful and well thought out.

What your saying I totally agree with! I read these posts where a guys height is______ and his weight is_______ and it adds up to "they should be standing on the Olympia stage". I think it just comes off as a call-out if you ask for pics.

CG

I wouldn't say people don't realize unless they compete at least once... I know many who understand including myself. Nice job on the weight loss, You don't even look like the same person!

Well wasn't a reference to you or those who generally have an idea. You know the types I am referring to.

Im a powerlifter, 16% bodyfat and hav a gf and don't care much about my looks. I'm just here to talk about gear and don't care who looks better than me.

I haven't commented on the journey thread cos I think it has been covered plus I really don't have anything positive to say. That is the opposite to true bodybuilding in my eyes. You can tell he has never dieted ever. He doesn't know what it is. Obviously in the right hands great things could happen but all I see is loose skin if he carries on the way he is.

Im a powerlifter, 16% bodyfat and hav a gf and don't care much about my looks. I'm just here to talk about gear and don't care who looks better than me.

What if she leaves you for a guy that does care about his looks?:eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner