proof

Please see attached. I could not locate the height or weight of these two
young men, but you can tell by their fotos, their bone structure, they are
not small.

In all honesty, the “numbers” are not as impressive as I once thought they
were, but still impressive none the less (like 15 inch forearms), about 40
years ago. Again, you could easily double these numbers now-a-days
because of the internet ;)

I will delete this in a few days so read it and weep . . .

Attachments

• THE ANDERSON BROTHERS.doc
    45 KB · Views: 677
  • casey and dennis anders rare copy.jpg
    casey and dennis anders rare copy.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Great transformation- to say the least. Ya look great on stage but I must say at your heavier weight your legs are as impressive as any powerlifter i have been around. Tree trunks. Gotta be 31"
When I was at my heaviest (290's)people who I would come into contact at work didn't even think I worked out. It wasn't until I dieted for a show and dropped mega weight that these same people would then say "did you start working out"?:eek::eek: That's always a nice slap in the face, and makes you ponder your bulking scale obsessed mentality.

Unless people have competed at least once they dont realize the difference between being 200-250 with grossly underestimated BF%, and being the same weight at 3-5% and dropping 8-15 lbs of water in 3 days or less.

Dude. They care more then that. Don't fool yourself.

I dont think women concern themselves with the size of your muscles to overly much, but lets be honest being lean and fit is attractive, whether you are male and female. And i guarantee that women concern themselves with more than face and hair, thats like saying guys don't notice a woman's chest or ass.

As far as not caring about your appearance, to each their own. I like to look well groomed and fit when i go places. While i like being big, i want to look good also(to myself, others are secondary) and being fat and blobby dont really accomplish that.

Just my humble opinion

Women care about face, hair, and leanness?
What planet are you guys from?

Money is all that matter to women, haha.

Kidding.

Joking aside though, I have heard lately that some women are turned off by men that are really lean or muscular.... a lot of women thing it is an immediate sign of being egotistical or obsessed. I assume it is because the average person is so lazy, they think anyone who puts in any time taking care of their body is a narcissist or something.

TNH, i agree.

I swear there is a SMALL population of women who will like that we all keep ourselves in good shape and try and stay lean and muscular. BUT, a lot of women translate that into a big ego and being obsessed with their body.

i mean, i have a long time GF and we are in the middle of a long distance relationship right now and i STILL give a shit what i look like when i go out.

Playing the devils advocate, also consider maybe women not attracted to lean or muscular men could be because of their own insecurities about how they themselves look.

Ive noticed this with a few past relationships to the point where they were almost crippled with insecurity when I really didnt even care that much. I guess it goes both ways.

Bodybuilders arent the only people way too critical of themselves lol

Playing the devils advocate, also consider maybe women not attracted to lean or muscular men could be because of their own insecurities about how they themselves look.

Ive noticed this with a few past relationships to the point where they were almost crippled with insecurity when I really didnt even care that much. I guess it goes both ways.

Bodybuilders arent the only people way too critical of themselves lol

:yeahthat:

Back on track...

I really enjoy discussions about the psycho/social components of what and why we do things, it's a favorite.... but can we now get back to Alfresco's original point? ;) :D

I really enjoy discussions about the psycho/social components of what and why we do things, it's a favorite.... but can we now get back to Alfresco's original point? ;) :D

Or we can talk about coffee

Ok. 6 weeks out.

I was 6 weeks out in this pic. My first bb show is now just around the corner. People think I've grown huge the past few weeks, when I've actually lost about 25 lbs dieting down. Leaner = look more muscular, like a bb for first time in my life.

If pic didn't attatch I'll try again.

Attachments

• 1 Most Muscular 6wks copy.jpg
    1 Most Muscular 6wks copy.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 419
wow

That is conditioning! And muscle. And you look great.

Thanks for posting.

Attachments

• 1%20Most%20Muscular%206wks%20copy copy.jpg
    1%20Most%20Muscular%206wks%20copy copy.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
I was 6 weeks out in this pic. My first bb show is now just around the corner. People think I've grown huge the past few weeks, when I've actually lost about 25 lbs dieting down. Leaner = look more muscular, like a bb for first time in my life.

If pic didn't attatch I'll try again.
first bodybuilding show?? :eek: damn bro the conditioning is excellent, you look like a seasoned competitor. most guys don't get that level of conditioning their first time out.

When I was at my heaviest (290's)people who I would come into contact at work didn't even think I worked out. It wasn't until I dieted for a show and dropped mega weight that these same people would then say "did you start working out"?:eek::eek: That's always a nice slap in the face, and makes you ponder your bulking scale obsessed mentality.

Unless people have competed at least once they dont realize the difference between being 200-250 with grossly underestimated BF%, and being the same weight at 3-5% and dropping 8-15 lbs of water in 3 days or less.

Holy Crap Red...what a transformation...amazing !!! I think I have seen you compete...was that the Continnetal USA show this past year...looks like the same stage..anyway, if it was or not...That was one hell of a transformation...Congrats...:eek:

Ron your a much NEEDED member here

THANK YOU

:)

Awesome transformation mate! Incredible!

Thanks!!!

Thank you so much Alfresco and Brad.

You guys made my day. Thank you.

Simply outstanding. Thanks for posting.

Attachments

• red5150.jpg
    red5150.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 313

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members