over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It cannot be stated enough...BLOODWORK!

The thing that sucks is not everyone can use privatemdlabs or direct labs. :banghead:

The thing that sucks is not everyone can use privatemdlabs or direct labs. :banghead:

Well I was using Direct Labs when I lived in MA...just put in a NH address that I didn't live at. Their system takes any credit card, even if it is from a state that doesn't allow for their services. Now that I live in NH, I noticed on the PrivateMD site they won't take a card with a state they can't do business in, BUT I popped in all the billing information and just selected NH on the state billing field and the charge went through. That saved me a ton for this next blood test which is simply a free test and E2 check to see if I corrected my previously high E2 numbers with the AI I am running. Their women's hormone panel came out to like $55 with a coupon, whereas direct labs you have to order an E2 test and a free T level test separately and it's nearly double. I've found once you get the rec, the person at LabCorp could care less what state you are from...they are getting paid. lol

Well I was using Direct Labs when I lived in MA...just put in a NH address that I didn't live at. Their system takes any credit card, even if it is from a state that doesn't allow for their services. Now that I live in NH, I noticed on the PrivateMD site they won't take a card with a state they can't do business in, BUT I popped in all the billing information and just selected NH on the state billing field and the charge went through. That saved me a ton for this next blood test which is simply a free test and E2 check to see if I corrected my previously high E2 numbers with the AI I am running. Their women's hormone panel came out to like $55 with a coupon, whereas direct labs you have to order an E2 test and a free T level test separately and it's nearly double. I've found once you get the rec, the person at LabCorp could care less what state you are from...they are getting paid. lol

That's awesome. Recently decided I need to be doing mine a lot more but I don't want to run to my trt dr for them. I must be luck with the lipids. Tested mine on 600 tren and 900 test came in at 60/100. But I know there is a lot more damage going on inside. I to was thinking of running low test/tren. Defitnitely rethinking this. I'm going to give myself more time off and see how sub q is working. I'll have to check and see if I can thanks. Perfect timing on this subject!

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE.

I've been feeling absolutely frigging EXHAUSTED with an overall sense of extremely bad health for almost a year now, yet my bloodworks always look close to perfect except for a few slighty elevated values here and there, that get easily corrected... which makes the doc say: "oh your health is excellent" :rolleyes:... while I clearly know it ISN'T... :eek:
Bro,

Please get a second opinion or something. Get them to do some in depth checks and not just the surfacey shit. I've heard other guys post exactly what you just said and end up gone in a couple months...

Please don't give take "everything is ok" as an answer when your body is telling you the opposite!

No i never wrote that....at all! I wrote that i was personally doing (during the summer) not now......7mg of tren eod

That wasnt a recommendation at all and anyone who percieved it that way I can not be any more clear on that... I tried it for myself during the summer.

It's amazing how rumors can fly. I've read in several boards saying this is "dantes" method. And here I thought it was an actual method lol

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE.

I've been feeling absolutely frigging EXHAUSTED with an overall sense of extremely bad health for almost a year now, yet my bloodworks always look close to perfect except for a few slighty elevated values here and there, that get easily corrected... which makes the doc say: "oh your health is excellent" :rolleyes:... while I clearly know it ISN'T... :eek:

Have you ever done a sleep study to see if you have sleep apnea. I was in the same boat and would always get sick and found out I had insane apnea. Funny thing is I didn't really notice any improvement on fatigue but I went from getting sick like 4-6x per year to around 1-2max. Also my rbc's and hemo improved. I still get sick more than I'd like. It's weird because I never get a fever or swollen gland or mucus,etc.. Literally just get one symptom which is that flu like body aches and general feel like shit feeling. Ibprophen always takes it away as well but it lasts like 3-5days. I think I'm going to get more extensive blood work on autoimmune and adrenal tests.

It's amazing how rumors can fly. I've read in several boards saying this is "dantes" method. And here I thought it was an actual method lol

I am asking this of you...if you see that on other boards, please take the time to correct them.

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE.

Have you had your ejection/fraction checked?
Just curious.
Have you been checked for sleep apnea?

I was hoping you would be feeling better now post competition.

I am asking this of you...if you see that on other boards, please take the time to correct them.

You got a deal but in return I want all your secrets and a lifetime supply of pepto pro ;) btw I just picked up some of your silk aminos to add in pre workout with my bcaa's and holy shit they are thick. Best way to take is def just scoop in mouth and chase. Good stuff though.

What blood tests should be specifically run? Im asking this for a male ped user in mind!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131