over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It looks like ufc249 will be happening.....on an island

Are they going to be tested before the fight for the virus or have quarantined for 14 days prior to the fight? Or are they going to social distance during the fight? If not, why is this non-essential business allowed to transpire? I'm not saying that I don't want to see it, but I don't get why there are exceptions allowed. The rules should be the same for everyone.
I think that's why he got ahold of the island. Maybe whomever has reign over that area doesnt have those rules. It must be out in the middle of nowhere .

White should also test everyone in their camp, everyone in their household if he truly wants to be responsible.
Or not do it at all. I can wait.

Reactions: Bio
Smart cash grab! Gonna have a lot of new fans from it and unprecedented watch numbers...

I am now a dana white fan, I never disliked him but now im on board.

I’m honestly not complaining, after Khabib v. Tony wasn’t happening my interest in the event dropped exponentially, then when Rose was out even more.. Granted Gaethje v. Tony would be great, it’s not what we deserve... This whole thing should’ve been postponed from the start to make it as smooth as possible..

I think Gaethje should fight Conor for #1 spot and we should keep Tony/Khabib for end of summer...

Hopefully Masvidal v. Usman is still a go for July... That’s about the only other fight I’m interested in..

As a fan, I love Rose. she seems like a great human being and one of the better role models in all of pro sports. Very humble and classy. She's also a very well-rounded fighter. I hope she goes on to do great things after she leaves the fight game. Bummed about not seeing Tony vs. Justin. That would've been a great match but the silver lining in that is that we'll probably get to see Tony Khabib now, although who knows? Somehow that fights figures out a way to fall through. Conor should fight Justin in the meantime.

I’m honestly not complaining, after Khabib v. Tony wasn’t happening my interest in the event dropped exponentially, then when Rose was out even more.. Granted Gaethje v. Tony would be great, it’s not what we deserve... This whole thing should’ve been postponed from the start to make it as smooth as possible..

I think Gaethje should fight Conor for #1 spot and we should keep Tony/Khabib for end of summer...

Hopefully Masvidal v. Usman is still a go for July... That’s about the only other fight I’m interested in..

You hit the nail on the head! I wanted to see Connor vs Gaethje for Connor's comeback fight instead of Cerrone. I would just make Khabib vs Ferguson for the New Year...New Years day is on a Friday, so that Saturday the 2nd. What a way to kick off the year!!

Masvidal vs Usman should be a good fight but I wanted to see Masvidal vs Covington. Hopefully that fight happens next, win or lose for Masvidal.

I think Ferguson is a better all around fighter than Gaethje but you can't sleep on Gaethje. Tony does get hit too. As for McGregor vs Gaethje, that's an interesting fight. In that one Gaethje is the better overall fighter. Connor biggest strength is knowing his distance with his punches. I think McGregor could knock him out but needs to do it as early as he can. The longer it goes, the more it favors Justin. This is a tough one to call!

It's back on, but new fighters!

Both Liddell and Ken Shamrock agreed to come out of retirement and will fight as heavyweights! They will not need to make their normal 205# division weight cuts, and can fight at weights above it.

Don Frye and Mark Coleman II is going to happen after their initial fight from UFC 10.

I'm full of shit!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity