over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Itchy back when starting the workout.

aussiebulldog

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
does any one else experiencing that? when I start the workout my back is getting so itchy , its driving me mad. It fades out as I get more into the session. seems to bother me more in winter than summer.
any solutions ?

Are you taking a pre workout with niacin? I know my face starts getting an itchy burning feeling then once my blood gets pumping it goes away.

Are you taking a pre workout with niacin? I know my face starts getting an itchy burning feeling then once my blood gets pumping it goes away.

No. tried it even without any preworkout..

I had a similar condition and looked into it. The only thing I can find on the internet was that it was a type of histamine response. Basically your body gets itchy because it's trying to sweat but it can't open your pores fast enough they basically said I can last a week 2 years it just comes and goes randomly

does any one else experiencing that? when I start the workout my back is getting so itchy , its driving me mad. It fades out as I get more into the session. seems to bother me more in winter than summer.
any solutions ?

Probably just the 'dry, not yet warm/sweaty' skin (even more likely since you mentioned winter is worse) being stretched, like when your lips start to dry out, and should go away after a couple stretches as the skin gets more elastic.

Dry skin

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWJphD0sg1I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWJphD0sg1I[/ame]

its not dry skin.. actually not a skin issue at all.. its more of a deep internal itch, that only
is relived when the pores open.
actually feels like bugs crawling inside you.. a very weird and overwhelming feeling.

i feel its a result of dirty gear or a bad reaction to whatever is in your gear.
happened to me about 12 years ago and lasted for about a year..

Heat hives

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Same exact thing happened to me twice when I bumped my test over more than .5 ml a week I noticed.

I had a similar condition and looked into it. The only thing I can find on the internet was that it was a type of histamine response. Basically your body gets itchy because it's trying to sweat but it can't open your pores fast enough they basically said I can last a week 2 years it just comes and goes randomly

Did yours go away? How long did it last?

I get that, usually in the winter with dry skin but sometimes just whenever. I found a simple loation put on 1/2 hour 45 mins before the gym would prevent it every time.

Is it just the back or other areas?

Do you get really hot? Does it happen only in the gym?

not op.. but mine happened all over my body.. almost unbearable and would drive me crazy.
also, it would happen anytime i had an increase in body temperature.
i could be in the gym, out eating, whatever.. if body temperature began to rise,
my whole body would get 'itchy'.. but it wasnt an itch.. you only itched because thats the only way to 'get at it' but even after itching the sensation remained.
only breaking a sweat would make the feeling go away..

even then, breaking a sweat took a long time and would only occur with very high intensity cardio. prior to breaking a sweat the itchiness and discomfort just grew greater and greater.

about a year of this, and one day i noticed i didnt have to 'itch' anymore.

any solutions ?

Op i get the same sensation when i start taking t3. Have you started t3 recently or been on for awhile? I dont know why it causes it. But ive used it enough to know its the t3 for sure.

Have you tried any lotion, or like some gold bond powder?

There is no rush or red bumps...

I had the same thing happen on my back without any red bumps; like one of the other posters said; anytime there was an increase in temperature i'd get an urge to itch.

Being the neanderthal that I am; I ignored it for several months, and then it kind of went away on it's own.

I always attributed it being a sort of heat hive; very similar to the histamine effect you get from an allergy.

I had the same thing happen on my back without any red bumps; like one of the other posters said; anytime there was an increase in temperature i'd get an urge to itch.

Being the neanderthal that I am; I ignored it for several months, and then it kind of went away on it's own.

I always attributed it being a sort of heat hive; very similar to the histamine effect you get from an allergy.

I believe its called prickly heat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity