over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Itchy skin, visual problems and bp

M@NU

Registered
Hey guys,
i guess some of you already know of my thread
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/141665-personal-problems-rhabdomyolyse.html

since ive left hospital i have checked my bp daily and it seems i cant bring it down to "pre-accident" level. Its now 145/70 with same medication, before it was 125/65.
Also, my skin is itching temporarly (whole body) and my eyes seem to have lost some seeing-strentgh

all my blood values are in range again and ultrasound of abdomen/kidneys was OK.
The only thing that has changed is that my urologist has deleted my trt protocol (250 every 3 weeks) because he thinks it is not good right now (i am the complete opposite opinion that hormonal changes will only hurt now more than everything else but whatever, im no doc..)

i just wanted to ask you guys if you think these problems could be contributed to a declining/very low testosterone value and hormonal changes?
(last inj is 5 1/2 weeks away now).
i also had the impression when i have started the trt that it has helped my bp drop some points..

thanks alot!!

If your taking medication to lower your blood pressure some of them can cause itchy skin. I think it’s possible your estradiol could be high if you’ve stopped trt, could be worth having it checked as this could contribute to your high blood pressure. Hope you get it sorted soon pal

i already thought the same about medication, but i take the same as i took before i went into hospital.. just stopped them for a week (as i have received diuretics while i was there)

i also thought about the incident maybe killed my gut flora and thats why im itching..
but i really have no clue, im tapping in the darkness

i really just want to get back to where i was before and go train :(

I see it this way.....buddy you went through a lot. Your bloodwork is showing progress like your other thread stated, but your body got pretty stressed. In that situation, it takes time for the body to fully recover and resume functioning as before.

Monitor it, but give it a little time before making any drastic changes as your body is still trying to normalize itself.

Stress in general can present itself in a lot of ways....so try and relax and see how things progress before getting too worked up about it.

All the best and keep us updated.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I see it this way.....buddy you went through a lot. Your bloodwork is showing progress like your other thread stated, but your body got pretty stressed. In that situation, it takes time for the body to fully recover and resume functioning as before.

Monitor it, but give it a little time before making any drastic changes as your body is still trying to normalize itself.

Stress in general can present itself in a lot of ways....so try and relax and see how things progress before getting too worked up about it.

All the best and keep us updated.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
thanks for your opinion bro
i have already thought the same, but i just dont want it to be true because i want to start through again and go strong.. :| not do 25min cardio and 30mins weight twice a week as i do now :(:(:(
it also appears to me that the itchy skin is mainly after eating/stronger after eating. Maybe my stomach and intestinal bacteria died with the stress. I also have digestive issues since and my poo is much brighter then it was (light brown and not formed).. well, sorry if thats too much info already :D:D:D

Hey guys,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/141665-personal-problems-rhabdomyolyse.html

since ive left hospital i have checked my bp daily and it seems i cant bring it down to "pre-accident" level. Its now 145/70 with same medication, before it was 125/65.
Also, my skin is itching temporarly (whole body) and my eyes seem to have lost some seeing-strentgh

all my blood values are in range again and ultrasound of abdomen/kidneys was OK.
The only thing that has changed is that my urologist has deleted my trt protocol (250 every 3 weeks) because he thinks it is not good right now (i am the complete opposite opinion that hormonal changes will only hurt now more than everything else but whatever, im no doc..)

i just wanted to ask you guys if you think these problems could be contributed to a declining/very low testosterone value and hormonal changes?
i also had the impression when i have started the trt that it has helped my bp drop some points..

thanks alot!!

i dont your other post but have you had you kidney function tested? one of the problem with kidney disease is high phosphorus levels. again i dont know your histery but this could be the problem.

Hey guys,

thanks alot!!

another thing is dont take the doctors word for everthing becuase they dont know alot they guess alot. i have been have alot of issues since 2012 when i lost kidney function and i have had 2 transplants and they have both fucked me up. the first one they put in a diseased kidney (AIG1) the seconded one just this past jan the put me on some blood pressure med that made me real sick and the kidney didnt function good becauae of it, and they didnt even find out it was the blood pressure med i am the one who figured it out after 9 months now the kidney fucntions better but it did i think alot of damage and i still need to do dialysis everyday. so in my opinion stoppping the trt can do you more harm than good since you look at low test levels and the side affects you have with having low test levels. 1oo to 150 per week is all you need but i would take it twice a week maybe 75 mg each time.

i dont your other post but have you had you kidney function tested? one of the problem with kidney disease is high phosphorus levels. again i dont know your histery but this could be the problem.

yeah i had kidney scans and blood work done (creatinine, electrolytes etc)
they are good again.
well, maybe phosphorus wasa high and it needs time to get lower?
my kidney function was very bad for some days

yeah i had kidney scans and blood work done (creatinine, electrolytes etc)
they are good again.
well, maybe phosphorus wasa high and it needs time to get lower?
my kidney function was very bad for some days

if it was high this could be the cause.
if you have blood pressure issues than you need to keep a watch on the kidneys.
please dont ignore your kidneys if they arent doing the job, trust me it isnt worth it. you need to have more test done maybe? how long ago was it?

if it was high this could be the cause.
if you have blood pressure issues than you need to keep a watch on the kidneys.
please dont ignore your kidneys if they arent doing the job, trust me it isnt worth it. you need to have more test done maybe? how long ago was it?

hey bossmann,

thanks for your support.
the itchy feeling is gone since 2 days.
Yesterday i had another appointment @ the doc. I have asked her to measure bp and what she thinks could be the reason. She then measures and says "ok, that blood pressure is a bit low"
I was like wtf?!
She said 120/60..
now im not sure if either my maschine is off or if she cant measure bp, haha :D
i had ultrasounds and blood work on tuesday. kidney are still "slightly enlarged" according to the doc but it is normal after the stress they have gone through according to him. Else they work fine :)

hey bossmann,

thanks for your support.
the itchy feeling is gone since 2 days.
Yesterday i had another appointment @ the doc. I have asked her to measure bp and what she thinks could be the reason. She then measures and says "ok, that blood pressure is a bit low"
I was like wtf?!
She said 120/60..
now im not sure if either my maschine is off or if she cant measure bp, haha :D
i had ultrasounds and blood work on tuesday. kidney are still "slightly enlarged" according to the doc but it is normal after the stress they have gone through according to him. Else they work fine :)

please keep an eye on them.test every 3 months to see if they are stable.
120/60 isnt low that is perfect. you can upto 85% kidney loss and not know it.
you could feel a bit tired maybe shrt of breath but most just think thier getting old.

please keep an eye on them.test every 3 months to see if they are stable.
120/60 isnt low that is perfect. you can upto 85% kidney loss and not know it.
you could feel a bit tired maybe shrt of breath but most just think thier getting old.

you sure about that?
i always thought you would realize kidney function decline (water in legs, taste in mouth,..)

you sure about that?
i always thought you would realize kidney function decline (water in legs, taste in mouth,..)

this is what my kidney doc told me. i was having alot of pain on my left area in my back and i called him and thats what he told me. you wont always get the water in your legs becuase there are some where the kidneys will still get rid of water but doesnt really clean like it should, as for the taste? maybe but again everone is different and wouldnt ignore becuase you dont have any of those symptoms.
best is to have reg blood work if you have any issues at all just to make sure.

this is what my kidney doc told me. i was having alot of pain on my left area in my back and i called him and thats what he told me. you wont always get the water in your legs becuase there are some where the kidneys will still get rid of water but doesnt really clean like it should, as for the taste? maybe but again everone is different and wouldnt ignore becuase you dont have any of those symptoms.
best is to have reg blood work if you have any issues at all just to make sure.

yeah, im having weekly blood work for at least another month due to my rhabdo..
and every 6 weeks im getting ultrasound

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner