over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's almost wtf season

shime258

Newbies
As the holidays near and the gym's membership numbers swell, adding an inconvenient number of people that make you say to yourself "wtf is that dude doing" whether it be "unconventional" workouts or not knowing anything about proper gym etiquette, just remember, keep calm and know they will be just a memory by the middle of February tops.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

?

We are at the start of November.

We're also under 9 months to Summer!
That means there's not even 40 weeks left to get shredded.

Remember to drop your calories slowly, and not start off with too much fasted cardio.

I train 530AM. Same 10-15 people there for past 10 years.

We are not too far from the next Halloween... Men prepare to look fucking jacked in your costumes, I'm gonna do a 52 week Tren cycle to get ready for halloween

We are not too far from the next Halloween... Men prepare to look fucking jacked in your costumes, I'm gonna do a 52 week Tren cycle to get ready for halloween

This. Already preparing my costume for next years halloween party. Have to make sure the arms looked jacked at all times..

As the holidays near and the gym's membership numbers swell, adding an inconvenient number of people that make you say to yourself "wtf is that dude doing" whether it be "unconventional" workouts or not knowing anything about proper gym etiquette, just remember, keep calm and know they will be just a memory by the middle of February tops.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

if im not wrong that only happens in january and before spring break

right now most of the gyms are cold as fuck and just a few beasts go to kill their workouts!

Already sow new faces as of November 1 in my gym yesterday may as well been New Years.

Look at it as an opportunity to get to know new people, establish new relationships, maybe even find a brand new training partner or someone to talk supplements and training with. So that they can vanish on January 23rd.
:)

I try to practice kindness and understanding at the gym, but those new years fucks are just the right type of POS. I go looney in my head and have to tell myself not act like meathead.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I train 530AM. Same 10-15 people there for past 10 years.
Same with me. I get there at about 4:15am. Entire gym is pretty much empty save for the same 10 or so people that have been going for years.

Just the way I like it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

New Years means lots of new pooty tang at my gym. :D

Everyone has the right to train and no one is more important than anyone else. But the one thing that really annoys me about the new years crowd are the women (sometimes men) who you know will last about 1-2 months. They will go on a machine and will lift the lowest weight (5kg or so) and will literally spend 5 mins doing a set of about 70 reps which requires next to no energy. They will spend the next 30 mins on that equipment burning a total of 7 calories :D

Look at it as an opportunity to get to know new people, establish new relationships, maybe even find a brand new training partner or someone to talk supplements and training with. So that they can vanish on January 23rd.

:)

Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has the right to train and no one is more important than anyone else. But the one thing that really annoys me about the new years crowd are the women (sometimes men) who you know will last about 1-2 months. They will go on a machine and will lift the lowest weight (5kg or so) and will literally spend 5 mins doing a set of about 70 reps which requires next to no energy. They will spend the next 30 mins on that equipment burning a total of 7 calories :D

Yes these people have no clue about proper gym etiquette and are ignorantly dis respecting people left and right!

This is why you don't train at a corporate gym during this time, stay at the hole in the wall dungeon nobody cares about cause it doesn't have the "new nice equipment" and keep grinding it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity