over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its BACK! The old Renegade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clearing some of that up Old man :eek: :D
I thought you may know;) hahaha

Seriously the best of Luck and Im glad to here it will be the original owner
and some of you old Fuggers:cheeky-s'
To bad it has to be started from scratch... I thought I remember Chem saying before he had some of that old stuff?
Either way let us know when you guys open it up. Ill drop in an check it out.
Is there going to be any senioir citizen sections or senior discounts :confused:

JAC, I never said who started the arguing... I have no problem with you bro, and I agree that all you did was ask a question... Could it be seen as a plug? Yes! Do I think it was? No!! However, I didn't feel like this needed to continue unless someone was gonna post useful info to either answer your question or the question of who is starting the old gade back up... All that having been said, I still think this is the best board! Just like someone said earlier, it is the evolution of the old gade... I enjoy coming here and learning from others... I do post when I feel that I can contribute to the discussion... Otherwise, I keep my mouth shut... ;)

El Jose Cuervo said:
"Templar night"

Trustworth? YES - as trustworthy as anyone i have ever met in this game.

Member here? Hmmm have no clue. He has long been out of the game but he might still roam the boards.

Before your time? Hmmm probably but your just a pup (thats not intended badly, i am just saying your young and he is OLD ;) ). He was old school. The gade went down in 2001 and he slowly faded into the sunset.

Him and Big A on good terms? I do not see why they wouldnt be. He has never said anything negative of Big A and you all know that it just isnt Big A's style to bad mouth other bros.

Old data base and old post: Not hardly. That stuff was long lost when the gade closed.

Still none the less i would love to see the gade back. It was my home to roam. The PM board is a GREAT board but the gade is where i started.

El Jose Cuervo

The same Templar Knight who was partners with Zrated aka Les Lee? If so, wow.

navigator said:
The same Templar Knight who was partners with Zrated aka Les Lee? If so, wow.

Just to set a few things straight... i never said i knew who was the owner now. I just commented on the Templar Knight i used to know very well. I have no clue who is starting the gade back up but i would hope i can be a part of it if its true.
If ANYONE would know the information we seek it would be Temptest i would guess.

Now the comment about Less. Let it be known that it is a FACT that LESS is/was a FUCKING RAT. Less caused more fucking people to go down in this game then all the other fuck hole rats combined.
There where MANY victims to Less and his dumb ass brothers narcing spree.
Templar Knight deserves to never be mentioned in the same sentence as that piece of rat shit.

Just out of curiosity i would love to know who or just how credible Mavericks "reliable source" is ... because quiet frankly i would bet the farm that Templar Knight has nothing to do with the gade... as i stated before, he faded into the sunset and did it nice and quiet.

El Jose Cuervo

Last edited:
Understood Cuervo... My bad, didn't mean to start anything, I just remember that the two were tight back in the day. I had friends who partied with them in TJ and san diego.

navigator said:
Understood Cuervo... My bad, didn't mean to start anything, I just remember that the two were tight back in the day. I had friends who partied with them in TJ and san diego.

No bro, you didnt start anything at all. As an old friend of Templar i just wanted to clarify that Templar Knight should never be classified on a level anywhere near Less and his rat crew.

Templar has long been out of the game and i am sure he is very happy doing what he is doing now.

Man this thread has turned out funny.
Its like a trivia game or something.
Everyone posting under alias names and new acounts.. bahahaha
why not just use your real names?
Where is our buddy Anon4areason:p Im sure he has some stuff to add.

El Jose Cuervo said:
Just to set a few things straight... i never said i knew who was the owner now. I just commented on the Templar Knight i used to know very well. I have no clue who is starting the gade back up but i would hope i can be a part of it if its true.
If ANYONE would know the information we seek it would be Temptest i would guess.

Now the comment about Less. Let it be known that it is a FACT that LESS is/was a FUCKING RAT. Less caused more fucking people to go down in this game then all the other fuck hole rats combined.
There where MANY victims to Less and his dumb ass brothers narcing spree.
Templar Knight deserves to never be mentioned in the same sentence as that piece of rat shit.

Just out of curiosity i would love to know who or just how credible Mavericks "reliable source" is ... because quiet frankly i would bet the farm that Templar Knight has nothing to do with the gade... as i stated before, he faded into the sunset and did it nice and quiet.

El Jose Cuervo

My source is a trusted member of this board. I will not reveal his identity becuase I dont know if he wanted me to but he told me it is TK. There is only one TK associated with the gade. Whether its true or not I have no idea. I never said it was absolute fact. This is only what I have heard.

Maverick

rAJJIN said:
Man this thread has turned out funny.
Its like a trivia game or something.
Everyone posting under alias names and new acounts.. bahahaha
why not just use your real names?
Where is our buddy Anon4areason:p Im sure he has some stuff to add.

Well said brother. Why doesnt everybody on this thread come out under thier real screen names???

Mav

The board should be up in a couple of weeks. At this moment the 'Gade is not owned by TK. Regarding the old post, they do not have access to them, although it would be cool to have some of those and the articles too!

Hope that answers most of the questions. :)

Temp

Tempest said:
The board should be up in a couple of weeks. At this moment the 'Gade is not owned by TK. Regarding the old post, they do not have access to them, although it would be cool to have some of those and the articles too!

Hope that answers most of the questions. :)

Temp

Thanks Temp -if anyone knew i thought it would be you.

Thats cool... I just wish they had the old posts and articles as well... Those were the good ol days!! :D

|--[\\\]>------- I have kept it old school...BBA from the very start! i too was on the old 'gade, lurked mostly. it was back in the day when i was just a pup.

Me too... This is the same screen name I had on both the UG and the old Gade... Why change a good thing! ;)

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>------- I have kept it old school...BBA from the very start! i too was on the old 'gade, lurked mostly. it was back in the day when i was just a pup.
Must be an Asian thing. I too, kept the same name I started out with. I also read a ton at the ol' 'gade but didn't post much.

Must be a new Chemgrowth Board!

Must be a new scammer board or fed board I'd suspect. I have TK's cell so I'll give him a call, doubt he is in on this he is done with this stuff.
Cmon Temp flame me like you do it's your MO I'd expect nothing less and your lil monkies that join in can as well.
Yea I am that hanging turd you can't rid of with just one wipe.

Piggy (Still waiting to be killed.)
Sup Big A, not trying to start trouble just causing pause for thought for the new guys who don't know better and the old guys who forget too quickly the deceptions of those who claim to be in the know.

Want an example ask Mike S. (peace brother)

This sounds like warpig aka gingerbreadman. Just an observation.

Mav

Yea

I attest to being the real Piggy I have no clue who gingerbread is must be a Tempest reference.

Educate yourself young man.

later.
Piggy

Maverick said:
This sounds like warpig aka gingerbreadman. Just an observation.

Mav

Dan - aka piggy - aka gingerbreadman
Heres an observation for you - It is WARPIG and he is hardly the hanging turd that you cant get rid of, he is more along the lines of the peice of shit that wont go away.

Pig why do you always have to be such a fucking dick?
Now as you say: Lets "educate" ourselves a bit.
Anyone with any knowledge of this game knows to believe anything you say is there own ignorance.
Who would take the word of a known rat such as your self?
Who would take the word of a known scam artist such as your self?
Everyone who "knows" anything in the world of bodybuilding forums knows you ratted out Jeff & Sam & Andy back in the day.
Shouldnt every one know you narced your way out of 5 charges of distribution and intent to sell after your controlled delivery in Arizona.
Shouldnt everyone know you set up 2 very valuable sources in Mexico but couldnt get them to cross over and take the bait?
Shouldnt every one know you gave up 5 bodybuilding forums to the feds and played the members trying to bait more busts in order to reduce the time you where facing?
Shouldnt every one know you stole over $100,000 in other peoples hard earned money then "claimed" you got scammed by your supplier?
Well, if every one doesnt know then i suppose they should hu?
I mean, if your going to spout off your mouth to Maverick and im sure me now, and discredit anything that seems to be a positive move like the opening of the old renegade then shouldnt every one know the credibility of the person (midget) who is making such allegations?

Come on Dan, your played out. Your word is as solid as quick sand. Your mouth is as fat as your ass. Your dick is as big as your boyfriends.
Go back to your hole u short fat midget piece of shit.

(Btw - Nice new handle - only one thing (look in the mirror) you forgot to add "bacon" in front of the Juiced)

Piggys my whore

Last edited:
Nice one Chem!

Good one Jay I guess I did pee on your Parade again?
Sam and Andy (who I both still speak to) huh? Throwing names to seem important truth is redeeming , refreshing, enlightening you should try it sometime but good luck with your new board. I hope Big A lets that post stay it's all the proof one needs to stay away from the renegade.

and seeing as how you and Tempest were my supplier but I digress..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws