over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's Been a LONG Time Since I've Been in This Much Misery

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well here's what happened this morning prior to my workout:
1) Increased my SuperClen from 1/4 tab (2x ED) to 1/2 tab. Actually began this last night so it's really beginning to get built-up in my system.

2) Took a shot of 2ml Syntheselen and 1ml L-Carnitine in the quad. Thought I'b be fancy and flex my leg (I can see all the different muscles now :) ) and decided to poke in that one. Well - I believe I went too high up - that's what I get for trying to be cute! I get a charlie-horse in my entire quad that goes down past my knee.

3) Took my usual ECA prior to workout.

Now between the SHAKES, the SWEATING, and F*CKIN' CHARLIE HORESE, I couldn't even stand up. I couldn't get into ANY position where I felt like living. It took me about an hour and a half to get through a 45 minute workout! I then tried to to sleep it off - HA!

Ice was my only salvation. It's still sore and I shaking a little bit but at least I can function now!

xcel

The fact that you trained threw the pain makes you a warrior!

maybe your just "TO OLD" for all this shit bro! *LOL* no, your a warrior bro. keep up the hard work. it'll flattin out for ya in a few days. then it's nothing but growin for ya. keep us posted bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger..

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I can't believe you went ahead and trained! That's pure motivation right there! It'll get better. Take care!

---slide---

That clen makes me feel like shit! The first time I did it cramps were unbearable! Shaking like a 90YO too! It sucks when you go to chinese food and eating soup in public-by the time the spoon gets to your mouth, you shook so bad its empty! Someone asked me, in all honesty, if I had Parkinsons. Now that I bridge between cycles, I dont need to use clen to help remain anabolic.

But you the better man then me, Xecel!!!
Its not that you took 1.5hrs to get through it,
Its that you got through it!

I know the feeling Xcelb feel the same right now I think I over did my squats to many sets. So going to the restroom hurts just to sit down not just the usual soreness pain either. BB have strong minds whatever it takes. MM

i feel your pain bro once i put t-400 2ml in my quad charlie horse wasnt the word for what happend so i know how bad that must of hurt lol your tuff thoe you can take it lol

Taurine for those cramps and shaking bros.

Pusher said:
Taurine for those cramps and shaking bros.

Oh yeah? the amino acid Taurine...didnt know-thats good info.

Ditto on the taurine

no cramps or related probs when adding this in

also take in acetyl-l-tyrosine

instynct, acetyl l tyrosine or acetyl l carnitine cuz i never heard of the former

XL BEYOND! SOUNDS NASTY! HAHAHA

MAN........YOU DID IT! HAHAHA.......I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR YOU. LIKE A DUMBASS I TOO MY ECA STACK THEN WAS GOING FOR SOME DOLL AND TOOK A WHOLE ONE OF THOSE SUPERCLEN....NOT GOOD. I WAS SHAKING THROUGH THE WORKOUT AND LATER I TRIED TO NAP AND I COULD FEEL MY HEARTBEAT BANGIN' AWAY IN MY SKULL. LUCKILY I ONLY GOT A CRAMP IN THE ARCH OF MY FOOT. THOSE QUAD STICKS ALWAYS BUG ME....BUT MY ASS IS TOO RIDDLED WITH SCAR TISSUE. HAHAHA:cool:

My first time on clen coupled with ECA, I tried to bench, I swear the bar must have been a blur cos I was shaking so badly.

I just hope you don't have many stairs to climb in a day!

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

n-acetyl-l-tyrosine is essential for Noradrenaline release and to potentiate beta agonists like clen ,ephedra, etc optimally

carnitine compounds are also good of course for fat mobilization

super clen

How the hell to you stay awake on that stuff, 1/4 knock me out. I couldn't use the stuff.

How much of a dose of the taurine used for the cramping. :confused:

Last edited:
6-12 grams a day is what xcel told me, and the stuff is really cheap u can get 990 grams of it for like 20 bucks a kilosports.com

Clen

Was drying out at an AA meeting a few years back, clen was heavy in my system. I was shaking so hard that everyone thought I was going through some major withdrawls... pretty bad when those people think you have a problem:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131