over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its been a long time......

Good to see you!

Hey Main- looking forward to seeing your posts again. You really had some good insights on training, diet, etc- and some fun banter with your "side kick"- damn the name escapes me right now- but drag his ass back too!

1bb

Well crap, I typed out a long response the other day but just now saw that I guess it never went through. Not to bore anyone with specifics but the last 2 years have just been really stressful, mentally and physically. It could have been MUCH worse so the last thing Im going to do is complain because there are so many more out there who have more serious and severe issues than I have. I appreciate the warm reception back. Seeing the posts and names of all my old friends put a BIG smile on my face.

To make a long story short (lol, i will try anyway).......My business partner and I split ways, so although I had built up a good business base over the past 13 years it still sucks starting over. As most of you can guess....lots of hours per week so the training after a while started to suffer. I had some health issues that hit one right after another.....which IMO was triggered by the stress. These particular issues run in the family (diverticulitis, high bp, severe sleep apnea, gallbladder issues, liver issues, etc) but they have hit me at a much younger age than the others who have been diagnosed with these symptoms. I recently just had gallbladder surgery and while the surgeon was in there, found lots of abdominal scar tissue (which he says is common with GI issues)....which was deeply imbedded into the edge of my liver and also into my large colon. I had some large polyps from the diverticulits trapped in the scar tissue so all that came out.

Im now on the mend, my business is finally getting back on its feet and Im not having to spend all of my time there, and my family life is getting back on track. I have been actively competing on and off since 1996......sometiimes taking a couple years off, sometimes 4 years in between. Now that I think I have my life back on track (I think, knock on wood :banghead:) Im ready to seriously get back into the gym and take it to another level. 40 is right around the corner for me, so God willing, I want to be in the best shape of my life.....physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Main .....so cool to see you back .....I hope things are well for you you and your family around here ,,,,,,I definately miss you ,,,,,,I saw MikeS post the other day and recently maveick ......really like to see you guys back and it definately makes the board better instantly ......much love .....check out my life support thread here ....you might like it .....be well ...much love

Thank you J. Hope you are doing well brother. I have thought about you and wondered how you were doing. As far as making the board better, I have a feeling its going to be the other way around. I will definitely check out your thread when I get time.

Howdy stranger :cool:
Whats up duuuuuude! Definitely need to catch up with you when we can. Congrats on your LHW win at the Jr's......you looked incredible.

Miss having you around Main, top notch guy...hope all have been well buddy!
Thanks Lenny. Looks like you morphed into part bodybuilder, part PitBull. Are you still working with Alex? Is he still around?

Yo Chris!!!! Missed you!!!!

JM
Wow.....man have you exploded on the internet. I have just started reading some of your stuff on T-N......and Elite. The training program you laid out for me is getting dusted off and ready to go....so as soon as I get my body ready, Im hitting it again.

Hey Main- looking forward to seeing your posts again. You really had some good insights on training, diet, etc- and some fun banter with your "side kick"- damn the name escapes me right now- but drag his ass back too!

1bb
Your talking about that bald headed midget Hottsauce! My brother from another mother. Focker moved to Florida about the time I dropped off the face of the earth. He is doing REALLY well for himself and is just now getting back into serious mode again also. I definitely miss training with him.....we called it our "Man Therapy" time. It was great physically and mentally....lol. I will see if I can get him back here also.

Last edited:
Bout bloody time ;) Welcome back Main

Welcome back!!! Its great to hear that things are looking up. I can only omagine what you are about to unleash!

Welcome back you old coot lol....good to see you back...i bet your ban button is dusty now :)

Great seeing you back around Main!!

Lifes journeys can take us on many twists and turns that usually don't reveal themselves in advance. I'm happy to see you're moving forward, and I hope to see you posting more often!

God bless bro!

Well crap, I typed out a long response the other day but just now saw that I guess it never went through. Not to bore anyone with specifics but the last 2 years have just been really stressful, mentally and physically. It could have been MUCH worse so the last thing Im going to do is complain because there are so many more out there who have more serious and severe issues than I have. I appreciate the warm reception back. Seeing the posts and names of all my old friends put a BIG smile on my face.

To make a long story short (lol, i will try anyway).......My business partner and I split ways, so although I had built up a good business base over the past 13 years it still sucks starting over. As most of you can guess....lots of hours per week so the training after a while started to suffer. I had some health issues that hit one right after another.....which IMO was triggered by the stress. These particular issues run in the family (diverticulitis, high bp, severe sleep apnea, gallbladder issues, liver issues, etc) but they have hit me at a much younger age than the others who have been diagnosed with these symptoms. I recently just had gallbladder surgery and while the surgeon was in there, found lots of abdominal scar tissue (which he says is common with GI issues)....which was deeply imbedded into the edge of my liver and also into my large colon. I had some large polyps from the diverticulits trapped in the scar tissue so all that came out.

Im now on the mend, my business is finally getting back on its feet and Im not having to spend all of my time there, and my family life is getting back on track. I have been actively competing on and off since 1996......sometiimes taking a couple years off, sometimes 4 years in between. Now that I think I have my life back on track (I think, knock on wood :banghead:) Im ready to seriously get back into the gym and take it to another level. 40 is right around the corner for me, so God willing, I want to be in the best shape of my life.....physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

wow brotha its been a while, glad to hear things are getting better for you, and so glad to see you back here. your one of the good guys in this game ;)
so i always wish nothing but the absolute best for you and your family, your a class A+ guy in my book.

Bout bloody time ;) Welcome back Main
Hahaha, thank you Sir!

Welcome back!!! Its great to hear that things are looking up. I can only omagine what you are about to unleash!
I wont be unleashing anything anytime soon.....it would probably blind you and make you cry.:D

Welcome back you old coot lol....good to see you back...i bet your ban button is dusty now :)
LOL, how are you BC? Good seeing you brother. Im going to have to get out the WD-40 as that thing is RUSTY!:love:

Great seeing you back around Main!!

Lifes journeys can take us on many twists and turns that usually don't reveal themselves in advance. I'm happy to see you're moving forward, and I hope to see you posting more often!

God bless bro!
Thanks IR. As crazy as it sounds, its been the most stressful and emotional time of my life......but I wouldn't change a day of my journey. I have always felt things happen for a reason and not to step over the boundries here but I believe there was a "Higher Power" showing me the way. I just hope to learn from my previous mistakes and Im hoping Im a better man now than I was a couple years ago.:lightbulb:

wow brotha its been a while, glad to hear things are getting better for you, and so glad to see you back here. your one of the good guys in this game ;)
so i always wish nothing but the absolute best for you and your family, your a class A+ guy in my book.

Thanks Brad.....I was just getting ready to send you a pm and see how you have been. When I get time, I would like to catch up and see how you are. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family too. BTW, are you and John still killing each other in the gym?

Jeesh, life has handed you some trials and tribulations. I'm really glad your back because I always enjoyed reading your posts. You always have something positive and constructive to say and promus will be a better place with you back.

Jeesh, life has handed you some trials and tribulations. I'm really glad your back because I always enjoyed reading your posts. You always have something positive and constructive to say and promus will be a better place with you back.

Thank you Sir! I see you have been a busy boy on here since I have been gone. I keep bouncing back and forth between the hgh thread you guys have going (which is going to take me a realllllly long time) and the tenny/b-boy....I mean Gary Strydom thread.

So Queef....can you just give me the Cliff Notes version so I dont have to actually spend time reading that long ass thread? I mean, you read my post.....my eyes might go bad next!:eek: My wife is already telling me my hearing is.:(

well hell main is back..good to see ya on the board again...im getting close to 40 to (year and half away)...so im close to getting on that master stage to...

anyway, I hope its all good with you and the family....

best wishes

I'm new-ish, so welcome back from a stranger. Look forward to reading your posts sounds like you a very well respected member!

Good to see you back Main! Hope everything settles down for you. Missed reading your posts.

I've seen a lot of your posts from looking at old archived posts over the years. Keep your post hand strong player

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear