over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's getting closer... (with link)

meanjoebean

Registered
I posted this on bolex also, this is something every American citizen should be questioning (and world citizen seeing as how the New World Order is right around the corner).

Right now, the Federal Reserve is not regulated by the government, they are a privately owned bank doing what every other corporation in the world is doing; trying to make money. This is why the Founding Fathers fought with all their hearts against a central banking system. This fight was carried on throughout the years until 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was passed. "IRONICALLY" THE UNCOSTITUTIONAL INCOME TAX AMENDMENT (the sixteenth amendment) WAS PASSED IN 1913 TOO, hmmm. The point is, if the Rothschilds are allowed to continue their dominance in the banking industry in this country and in others with central banking systems (yes, the Rothschilds own them all) then something along the lines of this will happen... **broken link removed**

If it isn't china it will be the EU, but either way there will be another standard currency soon if things continue the way that they are. This debt based system in the US is spiraling out of control. When the US government needs money that it cannot supply from tax revenue (known as the annual deficit), it "borrows" that money from the federal reserve which prints the money and loans in to them at interest. Due to enormous central government spending in the US, particularly on the defense budget, currency is being printed at an astounding rate causing the dollar to devalue. It isn't at the point of runaway inflation yet, but the standards that are used to calculate inflation % are not a true indicator.

IMO the real culprit are pacts and lobbyists that are allowed to bribe the US congress. The only people who can change the law are the ones who are being bribed.

But anyway, what do I know... I'm just an economist.

9T

Shit, I'm a 20 year junior college "kid." In 1850 the average life span was 25 years though so if you use 1850 as the base year in calculating my "ConsumerPriceIndex" for this day in age then I'm old as dirt and most of you are titans haha. Anyway, like most of my peers I'm uncertain and somewhat worried about my future and since I've been doing some of this research I've been getting increasingly worried and increasingly pissed.

Behind all of this is the network of banks that are run by the Freemasons and a string of other secret societies about whom the vast majority of people know near to nothing. The Freemasons are behind the movement to create a world currency and a world government, the so called New World Order and New Age.

Yeah its a shame that the majority of people dont have a clue about whats really happening, but more people are waking up and that is good.

Behind all of this is the network of banks that are run by the Freemasons and a string of other secret societies about whom the vast majority of people know near to nothing. The Freemasons are behind the movement to create a world currency and a world government, the so called New World Order and New Age.

My Man... If only more people paid attention to whats happening (and has been happening for centuries) in the world.... People are too afraid to "know" and simply dismiss such thought as "conspiracy theory"

BTW... Things have REALLY improved and I appreciate you man.... Anyone that doubts the power of prayer... well... needs prayers...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131