It's GOOD to be BIG cuz.........

edge250 said:
let ya know when i get there.

hahaha...whatever dude! hahaha... Are you in "Big" denial or something? hahaha

My turn...

It's GOOD to be BIG cuz....

Big Gets You Noticed...

JETHRO TULL said:
I am one of those people who is never going to feel BIG. No matter what the scale says or has said...I don't ever feel big. :eek: I IMAGINE it would be pretty cool though! :)

If I am being honest with myself I feel that way too.....At least we are cognizant of it though....:eek: :D

being big dont mean much to me anymore,ive trained in groundfighting for over 21 years and had the pleasure to train with renzo gracie who made me look like an ameuter and hes only around 180 were i weigh in at around 240,so being big dont mean nothing.

I could care less about being big (I mean HUGE big) as long as I'm strong. In my mind I can't be strong enough or run fast enough or be young enough. Big enough? 5'9 225lbs is statistically pretty big. I can still do a 40 in just over 5. I'll be 250 soon but then I have to drop some. I'm short though. I wouldn't mind being 6' but then I talk to tall guys and they say count your blessings so who knows.

Basically I'm a pretty content son of a bitch. I know one thing is for sure and this goes against what a lot of you brothers want, is to be so big that it actually reduces my performance. But then I see Coleman, Cutler, or Warren and think that's their bag. That's cool.

p.s. plus I look like hell in panties even being beautiful like I am.

Honestly, I think being big starts you off at an automatically higher level or respect with people than a normal person would have right off the bat. I feel like people take you more seriously when you are large and, in turn, they respect your more. They probably assume you don't take shit, you are very serious, and a hard worker (it does, after all, take hard work to get muscularly large). People, by nature, are generally VERY judgmental. It is in our make-up or something and we just can't help but to judge a book by it's cover. This can also lead to a negative stereotype of a "meat head", but if you are big, smart, and well-spoken to boot...well, then you are just that much further ahead of the game. You at least get the opportunity to be heard and given the chance to prove whether you are just a big dumb meat head or not...it just sucks for the guys who are actually real "meat heads" LOL These are just some subtle observations that seemed to be a common trend in my experiences of being a "bigger" guy (at least compared to my peers).

Last edited:
Honestly, I think being big starts you off at an automatically higher level or respect with people than a normal person would have right off the bat. I feel like people take you more seriously when you are large and, in turn, they respect your more. They probably assume you don't take shit, you are very serious, and a hard worker (it does, after all, take hard work to get muscularly large). People, by nature, are generally VERY judgmental. It is in our make-up or something and we just can't help but to judge a book by it's cover. This can also lead to a negative stereotype of a "meat head", but if you are big, smart, and well-spoken to boot...well, then you are just that much further ahead of the game. You at least get the opportunity to be heard and given the chance to prove whether you are just a big dumb meat head or not...it just sucks for the guys who are actually real "meat heads" LOL These are just some subtle observations that seemed to be a common trend in my experiences of being a "bigger" guy (at least compared to my peers).

Some people look at big muscular people and assume that we are not very smart, so not always an advantage to being big. Big stereotype there of the stupid bodybuilder. Most act surprised when I tell them I am a chemistry/biology high school teacher.

It's good to be big cause now I can get revenge on all those bastards
who picked on me when I was little.:mad:

ITs good to be big becuase the concept of being like every other average lazy guy makes me wanna fuckin puke...

It's what set's me apart from most........just my way of makin myself at least a little unique.

I love the feeling of walkin through a club and not simply blending into the background with all the other guys there.

Because it makes me even more of a "hero" in my son's eyes. Also I can throw my son and all of my nieces and nephews really high in the air and everyone of them loves it.

I like that reason:) ....kids love to think of their dads as "supermen".

Because it makes me even more of a "hero" in my son's eyes. Also I can throw my son and all of my nieces and nephews really high in the air and everyone of them loves it.

same here with my daughters.
Pros:
I also like it because although I can fight, I really hate to. being big takes some of the bravery outta many guys who may want to start with me.

My wife loves it and it has boosted our sex life in the past few years.

cons:
everyone asks me to help lift heavy things first thing in the morning. My back is bad and I have no strength in it until after 10 am. even then, I prefer to save my workouts for when I am in the gym in a controlled environment.

people always want to know my routine or what my diet is or my supplementation. like they are gonna listen to me anyway!

Some people look at big muscular people and assume that we are not very smart, so not always an advantage to being big. Big stereotype there of the stupid bodybuilder. Most act surprised when I tell them I am a chemistry/biology high school teacher.

yeah, when I go into an office with new people working there, they automatically think I am a warehouse worker....not the dude that came to fix their computer.
If I had a uniform that was more obvious it might help though. I dress like a warehouse worker because my nice pants would get ruined climbing under all these desks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws