YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's not about the dose, it's about the compounds...

Have you got any blood tests since starting 2g anadrol/dbol?

I have seen people get horrible blood tests back on jsut like 50mg/day orals, much less 285mg/day orals.

I am going to go out against what people have been saying in this thread thus far,, but I would guess your insides are gonna be much worse on 2g orals than 2g injectables.

And i know you are doing injectables, but they are still gonna rape you liver hard.

Have you got any blood tests since starting 2g anadrol/dbol?

I have seen people get horrible blood tests back on jsut like 50mg/day orals, much less 285mg/day orals.

I am going to go out against what people have been saying in this thread thus far,, but I would guess your insides are gonna be much worse on 2g orals than 2g injectables.

And i know you are doing injectables, but they are still gonna rape you liver hard.

I'm only on 1gram, not 2 grams. This is the best I've felt in years. I read a study where men and women with hiv were given 3 anadrol 50 tabs a day for 9 months straight with minimal side effects. That's why it is legally prescribed, because it's safe.

There are alot of misconceptions out there regarding steroids. I am starting to think the dose does matter, and I've been wrong in assuming 3 grams of safe gear is okay, as I am on the strongest gear now at 1 gram and I feel much healthier.

Last edited:
No test and are u still growing?

I'm growing faster than ever. I used to run cycles without test for years and got great results. I'm beginning to think test isn't for me. I'm going to start andropen in a few days when I run out of adrol. Depending on how I feel, I may dump test permanently. I react differently than many in that I never lose sex drive or erectile capability without test, even when on tren and deca together.

I'm only on 1gram, not 2 grams. This is the best I've felt in years. I read a study where men and women with hiv were given 3 anadrol 50 tabs a day for 9 months straight with minimal side effects. That's why it is legally prescribed, because it's safe. There are alot of misconceptions out there regarding steroids. I am starting to think the dose does matter, and I've been wrong use assuming 3 grams of safe gear is okay, as I am on the strongest gear now at 1 gram and I feel much healthier.

Its not how you feel now. Its how you will be in ten years. IMO.

Bodybuilding to me, at least is an experiment. An experiment with yourself. Your soul, mind and heart. Your diet, training, supplements, cycles etc.

I can see the logic of Jj's cycle. We all know orals are more toxic by nature but his inj use of them mighr just be worth looking into deeper. - thx for always playing above the line Jj

i'd be willing to donate to a fund that would pay for some bloodwork for you.
remember it wasn't that bad last time when shelby paid and even if some stuff is off you can take some precautions with your cycle....or switch things around...steroids themselves don't kill make people unhealthy it's the conditions they create in the body at times...

Hey JJB1.....

I thought asking you in your thread would be the best bet here....but say I'm going to blast mainly on tren ~700/week, with 200/week test, how much mast would be good for the libido benefit, and how much deca for the joints? I'm thinking 200/week each....

I figured you tried this combo in one form or another so you would be the one to ask!!

Thanks a bunch!!

Hey JJB1.....

I thought asking you in your thread would be the best bet here....but say I'm going to blast mainly on tren ~700/week, with 200/week test, how much mast would be good for the libido benefit, and how much deca for the joints? I'm thinking 200/week each....

I figured you tried this combo in one form or another so you would be the one to ask!!

Thanks a bunch!!

200mg is plenty deca for the joints. I would go with atleast 350mg on masteron.

i'd be willing to donate to a fund that would pay for some bloodwork for you.
remember it wasn't that bad last time when shelby paid and even if some stuff is off you can take some precautions with your cycle....or switch things around...steroids themselves don't kill make people unhealthy it's the conditions they create in the body at times...

I no longer fear the results of a blood test. It may sound bad but I'm not concerned because I feel great. Regardless of results, I wouldn't change things except based on how I feel. I am lower my gear dose regardless. I'm beginning to realize you don't need to push the limits on gear when you run alot of hgh and peptides. SARM'S and AI's are a new thing to me. All of these things seem to benefit muscle growth without running tons of gear.

JJB,

Real talk here since you've been so candid. We all know you've used really high doses. Since you know guys in the IFBB, where would you say your use is on par with what they used? Higher, lower or about the same? I'm curious.

JJB,

Real talk here since you've been so candid. We all know you've used really high doses. Since you know guys in the IFBB, where would you say your use is on par with what they used? Higher, lower or about the same? I'm curious.

It depend on the person. My good friend is a new IFBB pro who will compete in a half dozen shows this year. His doses are less than mine. I just got him into using peptides. He is doing 100mcg ipamorelin, 100mcg ghrp-2, 100mcg mod grf, then following it with 2ius hgh 10 minutes later, and 40mcg igf1-des 20 minutes later. I have him doing this twice a day. He is growing so fast it's scary. This man has the genetic gift beyond most any one. He is in precontest mode and only on test prop, tren ace, and masteron...no more than 100mg eod of each. I'm getting him on follistatin next.

Believe it or not, all of you guys have gotten through to me. My current dose in only 1 gram of primobolan and 50mg dbol per day. I'm growing nicely off this. My days of 4-6 grams a week are over. I'd like to live another good 20 years if possible.

It depend on the person. My good friend is a new IFBB pro who will compete in a half dozen shows this year. His doses are less than mine. I just got him into using peptides. He is doing 100mcg ipamorelin, 100mcg ghrp-2, 100mcg mod grf, then following it with 2ius hgh 10 minutes later, and 40mcg igf1-des 20 minutes later. I have him doing this twice a day. He is growing so fast it's scary. This man has the genetic gift beyond most any one. He is in precontest mode and only on test prop, tren ace, and masteron...no more than 100mg eod of each. I'm getting him on follistatin next.

Believe it or not, all of you guys have gotten through to me. My current dose in only 1 gram of primobolan and 50mg dbol per day. I'm growing nicely off this. My days of 4-6 grams a week are over. I'd like to live another good 20 years if possible.

Good to hear man. Well bE able to get keep getting your advice for more than 5 years now :D

Good to hear man! I enjoy your posts :)

So lemme get this straight though. After running all the high doses in the past and all, you are growing now on something as mild as primo at a gram alongside dbol at moderate dosage? If so this is music to my ears!

Good to hear man! I enjoy your posts :)

So lemme get this straight though. After running all the high doses in the past and all, you are growing now on something as mild as primo at a gram alongside dbol at moderate dosage? If so this is music to my ears!

Yea that seems very interesting to me as well.

JJ, in your experience have you ever noticed a large gain in water weight after going off of non-aromatizing orals? I've been on 500mg Test E and 20-40mg superdrol for the last 4.5 weeks and gained the initial water weight of course, was cutting the last 2.5 weeks with good results but dropped the superdrol this monday and am up 7lb (and looking soft as hell) since then. Still on the same Test E dose the whole time so I don't know how to explain it. No change in diet, training or cardio. It doesn't seem like a ton of people share this experience but with all your experimenting I figured I'd ask.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws