advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's not about the dose, it's about the compounds...

Update on the ade oil. Did it do anything? And how often do u have to inj dbol is it more than once a day

Update on the ade oil. Did it do anything? And how often do u have to inj dbol is it more than once a day

The ADE did absolutely nothing. I went back to synthol, and because it actually works. The good news is I won't need vitamins for 6 months. Hahahaha ;)

I take the dbol inject once a day. There was a time when I was only using it every 5 days with no other compounds and it worked well, so I think it remains active quite awhile.

Last edited:
i agree man. and when you find the right combo that hits all ends of the spectrum youll know it without any doubt. it will be a big red truck. and with enough experimentation you will locate your holy grail. everyones is different

JJB, we've talked a few times over PM's and I always enjoy reading what you have to say. I'm glad you run shit the way you want to. Awesome thread, and thank you for being honest about everything....it really does make a huge difference when trying to learn.

Well, I can without a doubt say that I feel alot more healthy and happy running 2 gram of dbol/adrol then I did on 3 grams of other stuff. This is the best I've felt in years. My workouts are awesome too!

What has been the most painful thing to inject?

Bad tren made with way too much benezol alcohol. Synthol is painful until the muscles stretch out. It gets better after a couple weeks. The more you inject in one area, the more it hurts.

Bad tren made with way too much benezol alcohol. Synthol is painful until the muscles stretch out. It gets better after a couple weeks. The more you inject in one area, the more it hurts.

Ohh

IP China Test Prop amps nearly killed me. I used them in the beginning of my venture into the darkside because they had a sale on them. The day after felt like hell.:eek:

Ohh

IP China Test Prop amps nearly killed me. I used them in the beginning of my venture into the darkside because they had a sale on them. The day after felt like hell.:eek:

That reminds me...stealth T400. 3ccs in my quad. That was definitely the worst ever!

That reminds me...stealth T400. 3ccs in my quad. That was definitely the worst ever!

I couldn't sit down for a week... both glutes done haha. Got the bus to work and stood up the whole journey with a half full bus and people staring at me strangely cos I was just stood there. Then I done my quads and I couldn't walk properly. I couldn't lift my foot up more than a few inches so had to hop up stairs. Never again... it put me off the brand but I went against that recently so my recent misfortune with the brand is my own fault.

One benefit though my right leg swelled up twice it's normal size so looked ok :D

My first cycle was with some 400mg/mL test e.

Holy shit, literally walked like a tard for a month straight. To get into cars, I would have to sit down, then pick up my legs with my arms and lift them into the car.

I thought gear was just like that until I got soem 300mg/mL stuff and couldn't even feel it.

Couldn't workout legs for like 3 weeks too. It was horrible.

Might try the drol/bol stack this winter when bulking. What other sources have inject besides guals?

How much test are u running now?

I running zero test and feel so much better. I'm not a big fan of test. I think it is because I abused test hard my early years with 2-3grams a week. It makes me tired and lethargic, which I really dislike. I am energized non-stop on adrol/dbol. The same goes for tren with me. I abused it for several years and now it just makes me feel like crap.

Oh too much BA...Fuck that shit does hurt. I missed up on my stuff once and had too much BA and could barely walk for a week or two. Stuff hurts like there is no tomorrow. Can't walk and feel drained all day from the pain.

How long have you been on AAS without a break? counting the mild stuff to the harsher compounds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131