over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its official, EO f*cks me up!!!

-TOXIC-

Banned
Yep, im all knotted up!! Always made my batches at 2/20% ba/bb, or 2/15 up to 350mg/cc. Well I decided to make my entire summer cycle at 400mg/cc and wanted to give EO a try to see how smooth it was. I did 2/20/35% ba/bb/eo. I shot, went to sleep and woke up with a nice big swollen burning knot. Figured it was just the sting of the high mg so kept shooting (front loading 3g) and EVERY SINGLE spot I shot at was the same. Even a shot from 7 days ago STILL hurts. I asked a few of my boys and none of them have any burning or disscomfort or anything. JUST ME. So i believe im allergic to it. I even started a round of antibiotics just in case and to help get rid of the knots. My ENTIIIIIRE summer batch of test!!!! (T400-- 200mg cyp/200mg enanth) Back to doubling up on 250 on normal 2/20! lol

I'm allergic to EO also, but I didn't know it till after 6 months of using gear from a source with no problems.

It sent me to the emergency room twice and after a lot of tests and research I found out I'm allergic to the acid in EO.

Since you make your own it won't be a problem for you not to use EO anymore, but honestly that stuff is poison and I advise anyone to steer clear of it.

Keep taking the antibiotics and use a heating pad every night on the site. If it gets worse after 3 days I would suggest you go to the doc.

Good Luck.

Your frontloading 3g test... why?

What do you mean why? Do you ask everyone that who runs a higher dose than YOU? Some people have been in the game a long time. Some use high doses, some dont need to. No reason to ask "why".

Not being a dick, just saying.

Last edited:
Personal business cards dating. Rich women dating service.

Rodeo dating, **broken link removed**. Love dating ro.
Sex dating in parhams louisiana. Saint singles online dating, **broken link removed**.
Flash rpg dating games, **broken link removed**. Free dating.
Adult california dating personals. Internet dating reports, **broken link removed**.
Euoropean farm dating, **broken link removed**. Achat huile italienne olive.

because it works:D

I wasn't being funny. That is the type of answer I thought I would get (although that isn't you). I am just curious about peoples reasons to frontload on a cycle. I personally would start of low and move up and maybe finish fairly high. So I was just wondering why you personally choose to go down that route. I know many who do I just personally wouldn't start off really high from nothing. Of course it works but any high dosed cycle would. I know the reasons why most do it. Have you ever got sick from doing that in the first week?

I like the feeling it gives me starting high from nothing. I feel like it hits my system like a freight train. I love it.

I dont get sick per say, but around the start of week 2 I deff feel a little sluggish and just kinda blah. But it passes within a day or 2 then the good feelings kick in and im a beast in the gym. Also, I personally dont end high to dropping to nothing. I tapper down so its not such a shock to my system and not as hard to recover.

---2 SPAMMERS IN MY THREAD ALREADY????? WTF IS HAPPENING AROUND HERE??? WHY HASNT THIS STOPPED YET???

Last edited:
I like the feeling it gives me starting high from nothing. I feel like it hits my system like a freight train. I love it.

I dont get sick per say, but around the start of week 2 I deff feel a little sluggish and just kinda blah. But it passes within a day or 2 then the good feelings kick in and im a beast in the gym. Also, I personally dont end high to dropping to nothing. I tapper down so its not such a shock to my system and not as hard to recover.

---2 SPAMMERS IN MY THREAD ALREADY????? WTF IS HAPPENING AROUND HERE??? WHY HASNT THIS STOPPED YET???

Sounds good. I always taper down too. But I usually taper up at the start. I hope you have a good cycle. I want to do a short blast of supertest for 4 weeks but the stuff is silly painful so might just throw it away. Shame really cos all the other stealth stuff I have used is amazing. Just on test e and stealth mast e now. I like to try new things so might try frontloading next cycle... I need a break first :)

might just be the high mg's and you too... im using a 400mg/ml for the first time and even only doing a half ml per delt im knotted up 3days later and pink down my bicep... im like... not hot enough or swollen enough for infection, just pink and warm with a big knot in my delt...

I always got pain, swelling, and redness from EO. I stay away from it now and haven't had any issues.

might just be the high mg's and you too... im using a 400mg/ml for the first time and even only doing a half ml per delt im knotted up 3days later and pink down my bicep... im like... not hot enough or swollen enough for infection, just pink and warm with a big knot in my delt...

Is your stuff made with EO ??

If it is it's probably the EO and not the Ester.

I would suggest you research that.

Ive used EO containing gear before with lower concentrations and no issues.

I have never used eo but i think i will stay away myself,even if only 1 out of 10 get a bad reaction.

What's the highest concentration (MG/mL) that will still dissolve without a precipitate without using EO?

I know 250mg/mL is typical but has anyone done higher concentration without EO?

Ive made 350mg/cc with 3/20% ba/bb with no pain. Yet 400 in EO is crippling my will to live. lol

Got a friend that was allergic to it. Swole his throat.. Went to er and doc said he was allergic to the EO.

it might be the amount of EO your doing per shot bc 3gs of test is a lot of mls not to mention the concentration. same thing happened to me with primo when made at @ 200mg/ml. you just need to cut it down with oil (atleast thats what i did)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws